Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Bus House Rock

We just layed there for a while. Pretty soon, I felt her smooth, equal breaths and I knew she was asleep. I rubbed her shoulder where her small three was, feeling no scabs. I obviously got my three in a different spot, but it was the same general tattoo. Except mine had a light circle arond it.

Jasmine stirred a bit, but she didn't wake. Her boobs kind of rubbed against my side/chest area, and I resisted... well, everything. Doing something to her wouldn't be right. Now that I know what happened after I left that December and onward, anyway. If she'd give me the 'go ahead' I'd be all over her. Thankfully I'm single. Speaking of singality, I'd have to keep her away from Dylan and Matt. Until they found someone else. Which would hopefully be soon. Though I doubted it.

I felt the bus jerk out of its spot, and I knew were heading to the first venue in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I told the others not to bother us, and they were listening well. I began to think about the good times between me and Jazzy. I thought about the first time we meet, our first date, our first kiss... After a while, I fell asleep.

Dream

I was lying in bed, above a set of silk sheets. This would have been fine with me, if I wasn't blind folded. I sat up, curious to know where I was. I knew I wasn't at my house because I don't own silk sheets. I can't afford them, fake or real.

From my left I heard water turn on, then off. Then the door opened, rubbing the floor slightly.

"I know you hate being blind folded, but I didn't want you to see my new lingerie set before now," the silkly voice said to me. It was female, and it sounded familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on it. "But now... you can take the blind fold off," she said seductivly. I did as told. The blind fold was black, the sheets were black, and the girl was...

Jasmine.

"God... you... you look... amazing..." I was at a loss for words. Her lingerie-if you can even call it that-barely covered anything. I couldn't help but stare. The blue-and-black criss cross lingerie had me reeling. It even had a bow above the heart. Something told me that bow wasn't going to last.

"Well thank you, baby. I see you're very happy with it." She mentioned toward my pants, and I caught the message. I slid on the bed so I was sitting on the edge, toward her.

"I'd like to show you how happy you make me," I said as seductivly as I could possibly muster. Jasmne-dream Jasmine-walked across to me. She strattled my lap and balanced herself by placing her hands on my shoulders. She looked me sincerely in the eye.

"Sorry baby," she started. Jasmine took her hands and put them under my shirt, lifting up and over my head. "But tonight, I'm the one on top." She pinned me down as she said this. Then she gave me a fierce kiss on the lips. I put my hands on her sides, rubbing up and down. I tried to pry her mouth open with my tounge but she beat me to it.

"Mmmm," I moaned lightly. Jasmine broke the kiss, leaving lip marks on my neck. It took me a minute to realize what she was doing.

"Where are you going...?" I questioned curiously.

"To show you how happy you make me." Jasmine answered with fake innocence.

"You wouldn't," I tested.

"We'll see, Georgy baby." Ah, nicknames. They never grow old.

Jasmine ran her tounge gently around my neckline, then to my chest. She roughly licked and bit my nipples, receiving a well derserved groan from me. She countinued on toward my belly button, and I knew she wasn't kidding.

"I never knew you were so sexual," I said coyly as my boner got harder.

"Only with you," Jasmine responded honestly. Then she seductivly licked the small area between my belly button and the hem of my pants. I let out a very happy 'mmm' as my dick got harder. Then she gave the same area a quick kiss.

"Are you ready?"

"Not really," I answered honestly.

"Don't worry. I don't bite... hard," Jasmine reassured. In response, I grew a bit more.

Jasmine began unzipping my C.K. jeans. After she was done with that, she gave the same area as before a sloppy, hurried kiss.

"Baby, I hope you're ready for what I'm about to do to you." Jasmine tugged on the hum of my boxers and began to pull them down.

"Please just suck-
"

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Exes

I was jolted from my dream when the bus screeched to a halt. I held on to Jasmine like my life depended on it. Crazy enough, she didn't stir. Damn, she can sleep... I was trapped under both Jasmine and the black fleece. I decided to try to get back to sleep, if I could. If they needed my help, they could suck my dick. Haha.

Then I heard a female voice, and she sounded angry. That's strange. The only female on this bus is Jasmine. I wonder who...

"Hey, George, we need- oh, fuck, sorry, dude." Matt closed the curtain back.

"Dude, I'm not naked and neither is Jazzy," I said, annoyed. I was NOT getting up.

"Uh, okay." Matt pulled back the curtain and poked his head through. "We need you out here."

"Dude, I am NOT getting up. Now leave me alone," I responded.

"Uh, George, I would get up if I were you."

I looked at him, worried. "What happened?"

"I hate to break it to you, but... your ex is on the bus."

"Asia?" I asked, full of worry.

"Yep. She wans to yell at you. You were supposed to take care of Ava yesterday."

FUCK! I FORGOT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! "Fuck fuck fuck. Tell her I'll be right out there. And don't tell her that Jazzy is on the bus."

"Got it." With that, Matt closed the curtain and left.

I struggled, but I was able to get from under Jasmine. I put the black fleece over her. Thankfully, she was a heavy sleeper.

I fixed myself up, opened the curtain, and stepped out. I closed the curtain back so Asia wouldn't see Jasmine.

"Heeey Asia. How's it going?" I asked out of nervous stupidity

She pointed toward the door. "Outside," Asia demanded. Fuck, I'm in major trouble. I followed her anyway.

She turned to me. "You were supposed to take care of Ava yesterday."

"I-I know. I don't have any excuses, and I should have been there," I said somberly.

"Look George, I'm not gonna yell at you."

"You're not?"

"No... I understand that this is the only means of you making money and I know you're about to go on a really long tour. I should've known better than to put so much on your plate. I knew the tour started today but I still tried to make you spend time with Ava. I know from experience that the day before the tour starts is the busiest. I was wrong and I'm sorry, George."

"I except your apology, but I'm still sorry that I couldn't make it. Ava is my daughter, I should have been there to at least say bye."

"Hmp. Whether you like to admit it or not, you're a wonderful father. You actually care, and that's something. But George, there is something I wanted to talk about other than just that."

"What is it?" I didn't like her tone.

"If you mess up like you did in 2013, I will take Ava away. When you prove yourself worthy, then you'll be able to see her again. Alright?"

"I understand." I said. Asia REALLY couldn't know that Jasmine was with us.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. "By the way, I have a surprise for you." Asia went to her car, opened the back door, and out poped Ava.

"DADDY!"

"AVA!" I picked her up and twirled her around. Then I gave her a big ole' hug.

"Have a great trip!" She said as I hugged her.

"I will! And I'll see you when I can, okay?"

"Okaee dokey!" Ava said in her cute little kid voice.

"Be good for momma, okay?"

"Okay!"

I hugged her again. Then she yawned, and I could see she was tired. I walked over to where Asia was, and gave her Ava. She put her in the car, having aready fallen asleep.

"I'll see you when you have free time, right?" Asia asked.

"Right." She leaned in and kissed me again.

"Bye George," Asia said as we seperated.

"Bye Asia," I replied. She then got in her car, and drove off. I hurried off to the bus, feeling the chill of the night air.

"How'd it go?" The guys asked in unison.

"A lot better than I thought it would. Imma go back to sleep, 'k guys?"

"M'kay George. Jasmine's awake, by the way," Jordan told me.

"'K, thanks. Please leave us alone. I need to have a very important chat with her."

"Okay, captain!" Jordan responded. I smiled as I walked past the guys and to the back. I moved the curtain to find Jazzy up in a sexy 'I just woke up' pose. She looked at me and smiled at me.

"Where'd you go? I was worried when you weren't with me when I woke up."

"My ex dropped by."

"Oh. Was it a bad thing?"

"Not really. Jasmine, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Whatever kind of relationship we had back then, and whatever kind of relationship we have know, can't happen. No matter the conditions. Ever."
♠ ♠ ♠
SAAVi here! How'd you like the chapter? I know it's a bit long, but I needed to add everything in. Hope y'all enjoy the story! Comments are greatly appreciated!

>;}