Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Return To A Not So UnSafe Home

I jerked awake when the plane landed on the tarmac of the LAX Airport.

In My Next Five Years

I really wanted her. She was my everything in high school. We helped each other. But she's been stabbed. I hope Jay disects that Tom Hardy like a frog.

I got up and grabbed my stuff. I headed out of the plane door in a line, like all planes. I headed down the steps toward the no longer safe Los Angeles. Ah, who the fuck am I kidding? L.A. has never been safe.

I wanted her. Jasmine was the most beautiful thing on planet Earth. We could have had a wonderful relationship. We could have had beast-like sex. I could have tried my best to make her happy. I could have told her about my daughter. I could have told her about my ex. We could've fought, we could've made up. We could have done everything under sun, and it would never make up for some of the stupid shit I've done. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway. She's probably happier without me. But I'll never forget her. Who knows, if we stayed together, Ava could be our daughter. But I fucked up. There's even a possibility we could have gotten married. But I know one thing for sure: our relationship will never heal.

My Fucking Middle Finger Is Fucking Up, Bitch

I was about to pass through the metal detecters when I bumped into a security guard.

"My bad," I said, apologetic.

"Okay, be on your- do I know you?" The guard asked, staring at my left hand. The hand with all my obvious butterfly tats. The hand that wasn't covered. Fuck.

"Uh, no?" I responded stupidly.

"Take off your scarf, sir." The offical got a tone with me. I can be a very violent man when I wanna be. But I obliged, not trying to make a scene. I could feel him staring at my three like it was THE most disgusting thing he'd ever seen. I let my primal instincts kick in.

I turned and ran like a bat outta hell. I raced to the front doors, determined to get away. I knew they were getting closer by the tump-tump-tump of their shoes. I knew what they were trying to nail me for: tying up Tom Hardy and punching the living shit outta him. They should be gettting him, not me. But Jay was gonna take care of that, so I didn't worry.

I push the doors open with such a force I thought I broke the glass. I beat the parking lot with my Nikes, trying to find a way out of this mess. Of course, avoiding the police probably wasn't the best idea, but I was trying to make up with the love of my life, so fucking sue me.

I found a Kia Optima that was unlocked, so I hopped in and hoped my hot wiring skills were still good.

I finally got the engine started and I revved the car out of the LAX airport. I saw in the rearview mirror the patrol cars and sped up the Kia. I hoped this thing had good mileage, because I was gonna put it through hell. And leave it there. I was never really a fan of Kias.

I hit Sunset Blvd like Floyd Maywheather hitting The Big Show at Westlemania. I hoped I left skid marks. I was mentally flipping off the pigs. Hey bitches, Johnny 3 Tears is back!!!!!!!!!!

I looked down at my tatted uncovered hand and that's when I realized something important. The glowing green meter(custom Kia, I guess) was almost at empty.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCK SHIT DAMNIT! I'M ALMOST OUTTA FUCKING GAS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!

I felt the car slow down, even though I was hitting the gas like a mad man. Fuck. They're gonna get me. Fuck it, I'll go out in style. I turned the car sharply and drove it into a ditch full of water.

3 Day Hospital

I woke up in a hospital bed, with bandages on my arms and legs, and probably my head. I looked to my right, and noticed there was a bunch of blue flowers and plastic butterflies. A note card with a 'To: George From: Asia' on the front was on top. I read it, and smiled. Thank you, Asia.*

The door opened, and a nurse popped in.

"Hello Mr. Ragan. How are you?" The slim brunette nurse asked.

"Fine. A little dizzy, but fine." I paused. "What happened? I mean, I know I drove into a watery ditch, but what happened after that?" I wanted to know.

"Well, the long and short of it is that you had a lot of wounds, so the police brought you here. Just yesterday, you were cleared of all charges. Today, not much. You've been peacefully asleep for three days, in case you were wondering," she finished. "By the way, some people out in the waiting area say they're your friends. Do you want visiters?"

"Yes, please." I mimicked the good boy act.

"All right, I'll bring them right in." She lefted. I layed back down, waiting for whoever wanted to see me.

The door burst open. "GEORGE!" A very familier voice yelled qutely.

"JORDAN!" I quitely yelled back. I saw the whole parade behind him. Except Jasmine.

Everyone rushed into the room, and gave me bro hugs and high fives, which hurt.

"Damn bro, trynna get yoself killed, homie?" Dylan said, obviously baked out of his fucking mind. Which made me feel at home, oddly enough.

"I saw it on the news. Nice hot wiring skills," Jordan said, giving a fake applause. "Horrible choice of car, though," He finished.

"Yeah. Had us worried, Goerge," Danny inserted.

"Sorry dudes. I had to get back to..." I was tempted to start crying. "Jasmine. Where is she?" I hoped she was still in the hosptal, as mean as that sounded.

"Told you he was gonna ask," Matt said knowingly.

"Yeah, yeah..." Jordan responded. Everyone got silent.

"What happened?" I asked, nervous at what the answer might be.

"George..." Danny started. "I don't really how to put this... Jordan, help me, here." Danny nuged Jordan to his right.

Jordan had a pityfull look on his face. "She's gone, George."

"WHAT?" I asked. Then I felt a tear stream down my face.

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that! I meant she's gone as in we can't find her-"

"She's preparing for an overseas tour," Matt piped up.

"A tour? What do you mean, 'tour'?" I was livid with myself.

Dylan poked through. "He means that she's ditched us for higher places. And MGK is going on the tour."

"Who the hell is MGK?" I heard Matt say something about it, but I didn't pay attention.

"Machine Gun Kelly," Matt piped up again.

"What a gay ass prick name," I said aloud.

"Aren't you a gay ass prick?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, but I don't have a stupid name," I responded. "What time is it?" I asked randomly.

"About 12:00. We're overstaying our welcome," Danny stated.

"Yeah, we are. I hope you love us fucker, we stayed two days in the hospital for you. I smell like weed and testosterone," Jordan said, faking seriousness.

"Unlike everybody else, I'm gonna miss you." Dylan caved in and gave me a hug. A bear hug.

"Yeah, we need to jet," Matt said as he got up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Bye George. We gon miss you!" Jordan said as heclimbed into the bed with me to cuddle. If only we had a camera...

Dylan had to drag Jordan off me, but I was happy. "I love you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!" I said as the exited.

"Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" They all responded. The door closed, and I was alone again.

Not For Long

I was staring at the ceiling when the door opened again, and in popped Danny.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, kind of confused. He didn't answer, he just grabbed one of the two chairs and quietly set it beside the bed.

"So, how you holding up?" I would have answered him, but the look on his face said he had a plan. A plan that included breaking some laws.

"I see you have a devil on your shoulder," I answered cryptically.

"No," he said, digging into his pocket. "I have a angel and a devil on each shoulder." He ended his sentence by throwing a wad of hundreds and what looked like three... tickets? I picked them up and inspected them.

"The Machine Gun Tragedy Tour. Back stage passes..." This was ringing some bells.

"The Machine Gun Kelly and Jasmine Tragedy tour. Second, third, and fourth show tickets and backstage passes." Danny smiled that infamous devil smile that only our inner circle knew was actually a good thing.

I smiled back. "You've been holding out on us, Dan-Dan." I looked at the money next. "Really holding out on us..."

"You need it." Danny sat up and put the chair quietly back where he found it. "Only $700 there. Spend it wisely." He began walkin out.

"Wait wait wait, why?" I asked.

He stopped at the door with his hand on the handle. "I never told anybody this, but if it weren't for Theresa, I wouldn't be here." Danny looked back at me. "I almost lost her once. I couldn't handle something like that. And I can't see one of my best friends lose the girl of his dreams." He looked at me, thoughtful. "Don't make the same mistake I almost did. I almost didn't go after her." Daniel smiled a genuine smile, full of hope. "But I did. Look where I am now. Happily married and have a kid." He flashed me his wedding ring. He breathed inwards. "When I'm gone, go after her. You never know what the future might hold." He turned towards the dor, ready to walk out. "Oh, by the way," he half turned his head to me. "Don't tell anybody this, but I am a sucker for love lost, love found stories." I saw Daniel smile, and then he walked out the door.

I smiled to myself. I read Asia's note* one more time, gathered my things, changed into the clothes the guys dropped by, and, with mulitple protests from doctors and nurses, walked out the doors to find my one true love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally almost started crying. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it was a tear jerker. Thank you for reading! And thank you to those who subscribed and commented! !~^_^~! SAAVi :"D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Asia's note is as read:

Dear George,
I wanted you to know I love you. You will always be the father of my child. You wil always be the one man I can count on to say 'it's alright.' You're the one man I will forever hold in my heart, even though I don't show it enough. But it's time I let you go. I know you're in love with Jasmine, and that you always have been. I except that. I'm alright with it. I could never take you away from Ava. She loves you to much. But now you are moving on, and so should I. Since I can't visit you anytime soon, I'll have Danny give you what you need. I hope you find Jasmine and tell her she's got herself on hell of a catch! Or I just might :)
Love,
Asia