Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Guessing

"Jasmine over here!"

"Jasmine look this way!"

I was currently taking pictures at the Brit awards and everyone was surprised to see me here. I wasn't here for money I was here for the music.

I was wearing a dress Mom got me. The dress was long and red. I was wearing makeup to cover up the bruises I was given by Bruno.

I was backstage and started crying. I hated my life right now and wished I never would have gotten with Bruno. I was debating whether to leave or not.

I posted photos on twitter and everyone was asking me if I was okay. I never said anything and was feeling guilt for leaving George.

I wish all men were like my ex BF in HS he was the most caring man I've ever met and treated me like a princess. Sometimes........I wish he was with me right now he needs to kick someone's ass

I went back to the hotel room that we shared but we brought. I was in my pj's and heard the door slam shut. I hear him joggning in the room and he lit into me. I was getting beat and yelled telling him to stop. He wouldn't I blacked out.

Waking up

I woke up and saw him passed out. I packed my bags quietly and started walking out the door. I got into the limo and headed to the photoshoot. I was thinking abot his love and every guy I got with I always compared them to George.

I arrived at the photo shoot and stripped down to my underwear and bra. I covered up my bruises nd started taking photos. i posted a few on twitter and was happy. I saw my Mom walk in and she told me to get dressed we were going out.

Lunch

"What's going on between you and Mr. Mars?" She asked sipping her ice tea.

"He beats me" I said.

She spit out her drink and her face was shocked.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. Mom he beats me" I said.

"Why?" She exclaimed.

"I dont obey him" I said, "so I left today cause he knocked me out"

Mom was about ready to cry and I told her not to worry. I took my makeup off and Bruno walked in. I forgave him and was in love again. I was ready to hit the stage and he was too. It was the second show and Bruno led me out of the dressing room. I saw someone that was very familiar and turned around. It was George and I felt nervous.

After Show

I was happy to show off a rock that Bruno gave me. I was really not wanting to be with him but something about him left me wanting more. I was backstage and saw Bruno with his Dad.

"You ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

He grabbed my left hand and the rock was noticeable. I twitted the pic and it said "who am i and what should I do?"

Everyone was shocked that my ring was SO HUGE and I didn't care too much for it but I faked loved it. George was the only man I wanted and I'm going to get him if that means breaking some rules