Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Found Out

Fucking snail-eating capital of the world. Paris. Yeah I went there. BOOM.

Waiting

I have an hour before the show. Great. More time to contemplate backing out. That's when my phone started ringing. Oh, great, it's Da Fagzz's ringtone. I was bored so I asnwered it. It was a text.

ik its not a good time 2 do this, but u need 2 know Jazzy is getting married to tht Bruno douchebag

So my suspicions were correct. I know. I saw the huge-ass rock on her finger. Way to rub it in. I texted back.

u'll b pissed 2 know tht she's carrying... a baby. Brunobag is the father. They're getting married the 22. 7 days from now.

I didn't know that. Damn. Thanks for letting me now. I think I'll be coming home now. It's pointless to try. How'd you find out?

It took him a while to respond. I was close to giving up, but his ringtone came back on. In all honesty, I was relieved.

ur NOT giving up. this'll change ur mind. I was confused, but I clicked the attachment. It was a picture of Jasmine in a black dress, looking beautiful as ever.

What am I supposed to be looking at? Matt is a dipshit, but this is taking it to far.

look at her left eye. the one closest to the camera. I did. Nothing.

And...?

ur an idiot. here. a blown-up version of her eye.

I stared at it. I didn't notice it before, but there was a yellow splotch at the corner of her eye. The kinda yellow that resembles...

Is that... a bruise?

looks like it. r u really gonna quit now? when she might be getting hurt right now. brunobag might end up killing the baby. and Jasmine. r u really gonna let that happen?

Hell no. He is going DOWN.

thts the George i know! GO GET HIM! With that, our conversation ended. I was more determined than ever.

My phone rang again, but it was for an unknown caller. Against my better judgement, I answered.

The Call

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Georgy Orgy." Jay!

"Jay! I haven't heard from you in such a long time..."

"I know. I've been more busy than I thought I would..."

"With what?" All he had to do was kill a 6 foot 3 inch 300 pound steroid-injected... never mind.

"Well, I killed Tom Hardy."

"How do you know this conversation isn't being taped?"

"It's not." Well, aren't you a confindent fuck.

"Okay, what have you been up to?" I asked timidly.

"After I did that I left for North Dakota, to thow the pigs off my trail. While there, I kinda... ran into a rape victim."

O... kay. "Aaaaaaaaaaaand?"

"I took her in. I felt bad just leaving her, so now she's with me. I also killed her rapist. So I'll be on the run fo a really long time. When everything blows over I'll come back home. Delete my number from your phone. I'm calling from a payphone in New York."

"That explaines the unknown caller thing... How's the girl? How's New York?"

"New York is okay, and Sydney is okay. She's asleep. We went to a hospital to get her checked, and I saved her in time. Her virtue is still intacked. I'll be bringing her to L.A."

"Why?" That's just stupid.

"The rapist killed her family, and she doesn't have any friends anywhere. She says they kinda ditched her when her family came into money. She also thinks that's why she was targeted. She's never been to L.A., so no one will know her. It was the only thing I could come up with. I'd leave her somewhere, but I just don't have the heart to do it. I just felt so bad."

"You don't need to explain yourself, Jay. I understand. You deserve an award for helping someone like that. Now all you need is a three tears tattoo," I joked.

Jay laughed on the other end of the line. "Oh sure, that'll help my street credit." We both ended up laughing. But in all seriousness, if he gets-

"There you are!" I heard Jay go uff on the other end. "I was worried sick about you!" Was that the girl Jay was talking about?

"Don't worry, Sydney. I wouldn't just leave you." Jay must have put down the phone to hug her because his voice sounded distant. "I was just talking to a friend of mine from L.A. Wanna say hi?"

Fuck.

"Is he friendly?"

"Well, uh, YEAH I'm friendly." I couldn't help but laugh at the end. I heard the phone scuffle metal, and thought Jay was picking up the phone.

"You wanna talk, mister?" Jay had a smirk to his voice.

"Just for a little bit. Then I need to talk to you."

"Alright." I heard the phone trade hands.

"Hello?" Aw. Such a cute voice.

"Hi."

"What's your name?"

"Well, aren't you the curious type?" I laughed. "I've got a lot of names, but you can call me George."

"Hi, George. I'm Sydney. It's great to talk to you. Jak told me a lot about you."

"Jak?"

"Yeah." Her tone dropped. "I know that's not his real name. Protection purposes, he said."

"Okay. How are you?"

"Great now. You?"

What a convserationist! "Fine. Tired and a little upset, but fine."

"Why?"

"I just found out that the love of my live is pregnant and marrying another man." Honesty is the best policy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! That's so sad. Are you trying to get her back?"

"Right as we speak, actually. Had the phone to Jak. I need to talk to him about it."

"Okay." I heard her pass the phone. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Such a sweet girl.

"Yo?"

"How old is she?" I dreaded to know.

"Just turned 20." Damn. Poor girl.

"Let's move on."

"Okay. What's with Hollywood?"

"I'm actually outside the Global Theartre in Paris. I'm trying to get Jasmie back. She's on tour. She's about to marry Burno Mars on the 22nd and she's carrying..." I sighed loudly. "A baby. And he abuses her. At least I think so. If he wasn't, I'd be in Hollywood right now, trying to forget about her. I never... stopped thinking about her."

"Oh, shit. Damn dude I'm sorry. If you want, I can come where you are and murder him for you."

"No," I said plainly. "I'll do it."

"Okay. Do us all a favor, kill him over there, so they can deal with it. Bury the body deep. Or throw the body into the ocean. Burn your clothes. Wash your hands in diluted bleach. Make sure you have no witnesses. Don't let anybody know, not even Jasmine. Okay?"

"Alright. Thanks for the advice. I'll leave you and Sydney to run now. Don't get caught. And if you try to hotwire and drive away in a Kia, when you run out of gas, drive it into a ditch filled with water."

He scoffed, then laughed a little. "The fuck have you been doing, dude? Having a lot of fun without me?"

"Damn straight. You know I don't like Kias." I REALLY didn't like Kias.

"So true. Well, I gotta go so I can get into the next town. Staying in one place to long can get me in trouble."

"Alright. Stay safe, both of you."

"Alright... Sydy says bye."

"Tell her I said to behave, and bye. Bye, Jay. I'll see you when I see you."

"See ya, George. Get your woman back." He hung up. I ended the call, and waited for the freaking show.

Third Show

I entered the building, and got in place where I could see the show. I heard the gunshots, and I knew they were starting with Warning Shot.

As with the show before, I couldn't get into MGK. I just stared at Jasmine. I kept seeing her left wrist, and my heart lept out of my chest. It was the exact same as the one on my mask. Maybe there was hope for us.

Or Maybe Not

It was after the show, and I waited with everyone else who had backstage passes. I saw the stage hand come up to us, and I knew this was my chance.

"Hello everyone. I'm Melissa, and I'll be your guide today."

"Hi, Melissa," some of the fans responded.

"But unfortunetly, Jasmine, due to the fact she's pregnant and not feeling well, went to her hotel for the evening." A groan erutped from the fans.

FUCK! NOT AGAIN! FUCK SHIT DAMNIT! I mentally freaked out as Melissa found a translater and had him translate everything in French.

The group moved on, and I followed. I was pretty sure Jasmine wasn't sick sick, and I knew she wasn't here because she knows I am.

I talked with everyone, including MGK. He wasn't a bad guy, but I was sure he didn't know about the beatings. I tried my best not to mention Jasmine, but he brought it up.

"So how's hotter, Adele or Jasmine?" He asked.

"Jasmine," I said absentmindedly.

"Yeah, she's hot. To bad she doesn't hang around HU though. I'm a bit of a fan."

Really? I'll be sure to tell Matt that. "Yeah. But's she's better off. HU isn't as big of a musical personality as you are."

"Yeah, maybe. I was gonna ask her for a meet-and-greet, but she's distant. She keeps saying that Charlie Scene keeps texting her, saying that she's making a mistake. Da Kurlzz too."

"I'd be pissed off to if someone I was trying to get away from kept texing me." Well, it depends who it is.

"Me too, but I can tell Jasmine wishes she could go back."

"Really?" I asked, a little to excited.

"Yeah. She's not as happy as she was when she was on tour with those guys. I can tell they were like her best friends. I've walked in on her twice saying something in her sleep about Johnny 3 Tears. If she's really in love with him, she shouldn't be with Bruno, you know? But I shouldn't have said that. It's her personal life. But it was nice talking with you." He shook my hand and left.

I stared out into space, thinking about what I was going to say to Jasmine. If MGK was right, there was some hope left. But I had to get to her before she marries that douchebag financee of hers. But how? I had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU CAN DO IT GEORGE! YOU CAN DO IT! Will George make it?

P.S., on a random note, have any of you ever tried MiO ENERGY? I just tried Green Thunder, and it's not to bad. But do NOT squirt the liquid staright from the bottle. IT IS FUCKING SOUR. Good, but SOUR. On another note, have you ever heard of Cow Tails? There this candy that has carmel in different flavors. I can't remember all the flavors, but I just have 4 of the strawberry-flavored that have cream in the middle. THEY ARE FUCING DELISH! Haha. High five if you know were that's from. :)

If any of you like Bruno Mars, we are sorry if you feel pissed off. It's not real, it's just a story, okay? Great! NOW READ ON, MY NON-WAYWARD SONS/DAUGHTERS!

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!