Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

My Reason To Run

The Call 2

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Georgy Orgy." I said.

"Jay! I haven't heard from you in such a long time..."

"I know. I've been more busy than I thought I would..."

"With what?"

"Well, I killed Tom Hardy."

"How do you know this conversation isn't being taped?"

"It's not."

"Okay, what have you been up to?" He asked timidly.

"After I did that I left for North Dakota, to thow the pigs off my trail. While there, I kinda... ran into a rape victim."

George waited for a second. "Aaaaaaaaaaaand?"

"I took her in. I felt bad just leaving her, so now she's with me. I also killed her rapist. So I'll be on the run for a really long time. When everything blows over I'll come back home. Delete my number from your phone. I'm calling from a payphone in New York," I finished.

"That explaines the unknown caller thing... How's the girl? How's New York?"

"New York is okay, and Sydney is okay. She's asleep. We went to a hospital to get her checked, and I saved her in time. Her virtue is still intacked. I'll be bringing her to L.A."

"Why?"

"The rapist killed her family, and she doesn't have any friends anywhere. She says they kinda ditched her when her family came into money. She also thinks that's why she was targeted. She's never been to L.A., so no one will know her. It was the only thing I could come up with. I'd leave her somewhere, but I just don't have the heart to do it. I just felt so bad." I still do.

"You don't need to explain yourself, Jay. I understand. You deserve an award for helping someone like that. Now all you need is a three tears tattoo," he joked.

I laughed. "Oh sure, that'll help my street credit." We both started laughing.

"There you are!" I heard Sydney say behind me. "I was worried sick about you!" She ran up and hugged me.

"Don't worry, Sydney. I wouldn't just leave you." I put down the phone. "I was just talking to a friend of mine from L.A. Wanna say hi?"

"Is he friendly?"

"Well, uh, YEAH I'm friendly." I heard George talk and laugh on the other end. I picked up the phone from the metal.

"You wanna talk, mister?" I had a smirk to my voice.

"Just for a little bit. Then I need to talk to you."

"Alright." I gave Sydy the phone. She smiled.

"Hello?" She had such a cute voice.

"Hi."

"What's your name?"

"Well, aren't you the curious type?" I heard George laugh. "I've got a lot of names, but you can call me George."

"Hi, George. I'm Sydney. It's great to talk to you. Jak told me a lot about you."

"Jak?"

"Yeah." Her tone dropped. "I know that's not his real name. Protection purposes, he said."

"Okay. How are you?"

"Great now. You?"

"Fine. Tired and a little upset, but fine."

"Why?"

"I just found out that the love of my live is pregnant and marrying another man." Damn.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! That's so sad. Are you trying to get her back?"

"Right as we speak, actually. Had the phone to Jak. I need to talk to him about it."

"Okay." She passed the phone back to me. "Bye!" She said over my shoulder.

"Bye!" George shouted over the phone.

"Yo?"

"How old is she?"

"Just turned 20," I replied sadly.

"Let's move on."

"Okay. What's with Hollywood?"

"I'm actually outside the Global Theartre in Paris. I'm trying to get Jasmie back. She's on tour. She's about to marry Burno Mars on the 22nd and she's carrying..." A loud sigh. "A baby. And he abuses her. At least I think so. If he wasn't, I'd be in Hollywood right now, trying to forget about her. I never... stopped thinking about her." My God...

"Oh, shit. Damn dude I'm sorry. If you want, I can come where you are and murder him for you."

"No," he said plainly. "I'll do it."

"Okay. Do us all a favor, kill him over there, so they can deal with it. Bury the body deep. Or throw the body into the ocean. Burn your clothes. Wash your hands in diluted bleach. Make sure you have no witnesses. Don't let anybody know, not even Jasmine. Okay?" Advice that would come in handy, I could feel it.

"Alright. Thanks for the advice. I'll leave you and Sydney to run now. Don't get caught. And if you try to hotwire and drive away in a Kia, when you run out of gas, drive it into a ditch filled with water."

I scoffed, then laughed a little. "The fuck have you been doing, dude? Having a lot of fun without me?"

"Damn straight. You know I don't like Kias." He REALLY didn't like Kias.

"So true. Well, I gotta go so I can get into the next town. Staying in one place to long can get me in trouble."

"Alright. Stay safe, both of you."

"Alright." Sydy told me to say bye. "Sydy says bye."

"Tell her I said to behave, and bye. Bye, Jay. I'll see you when I see you."

"See ya, George. Get your woman back." I hung up. I turned to Sydney.

Motel

"He seems nice," she said. I pulled her into a hug. "When I woke up, I was scared. You weren't there. I thought you left me."

"I would never do that to you," was all I could muster.

Sydy hugged me tighter, and fell into my chest. We stayed there for a while, until I pulled away to look at her. She had the prettyest blue eyes. They resembled topaz gems. They also had a hint of gray. I looked down on a whim, and realized she wasn't wearing shoes.

"Sydney, why aren't you wearing shoes?" I asked sternly.

"I-I-I rushed out and didn't put them on. I'm sorry." Her voice wobbled, as did her knees. I pulled her into another hug.

"I'm not mad, Sydy. But we need to get back to the motel and see if you got any cuts. Then," I pulled away. "We need to drive away and head to Hoboken, New Jersey."

"Okay." She turned and started walking toward the motel a parking lot away. I gripped her shoulder. Then I picked her up bridal style, and the same direction I was off.

"What are you doing?" She asked, but I could feel her getting the giggles.

"Like I'm going to make you walk on concrete with no shoes on."

She lifted her finger at me. "Uh-" She dropped her finger. "Never mind." With that, she cuddled into the crook of my neck and shoulder and drapped her arms around my neck. She didn't weigh that much, so didn't only took me a couple of minutes to make it back to our room.

She turned the doorknob for me, and I took her to the bathroom, after I kicked the door closed. I sat her on the bathroom counter.

"Stay here, I'm gong to lock the door."

"Okay."

I went to lock the door, then I grabbed the mini-medkit I had out of my bag. I grabbed the desk chair, then went back to the bathroom. Sydney was still there, checking her feet.

I sat the chair in front of her, then sat down.

"Left foot," I stated.

She gave me her left foot, and I held a gasp. Her feet were pure black from the asphalt.

"Please wash your feet."

"Okay, Jay." I told her she could call me Jay, but only in private. She hoped off the counter, and went to the tub. She turned the water on to a warm temp, rolled her jean legs, and put her feet in. She hissed inward at the heat. I watched her sit down, and start to wash her feet with Dawn.

In all honesty, Sydney was beautiful. She had gorgeous blue eyes, upper-back length shiny black hair, lean legs, long arms. She had a sweet voice, and a wonderful smile. I pretended not to have noticed, but she had pretty big boobs. I guessed they were about double d's. Whenever she jumped, they jiggled seductivly, and I had to stiffle a laugh. As she washed her feet, my mind kinda raced.

I imagined her standing up, and turning of the water. She straighted, and took off her clothes, leaving only her bra and panties. She turned around, and beckined me over to her. I got up, and stripped myself of my clothes, except my boxers. I got in the tub, and I gently pinned her against the wall. She wrapped her arms my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I put my forehead to hers. Then she kissed me. I tried my best to pry it open with my tounge, and I finally did. I rubbed my tounge against hers, letting her know that I'll be gentle with her. I unwrapped my hands from her waist, and I ran my hands up her stomach, reaching my goal. I gently gripped her boobs, and it turns out I was right. About double d's, and so SOFT. I heard her moan, and I felt myself-

"Jay!"

I snapped out of my daydream when Sydney cried my name. "What is it?!" I asked, worried.

She had her back turned to me. She was out of the tub, about two feet away from me. "L-l-look down. A-a-at your pants at y-y-your... groin area." I did. Fuck.

I actually grew because of her. I chuckled. Oops. "My bad. I, uh,... was just thinking."

"I saw that. You were thinking dirty thoughts in front of me."

"Technically, I was behind you," I responded smartly.

"Well, please do that while I'm no where to be seen, okay?" Aw. So cute.

"Okay... but in all seriousness, let me check out your feet. I don't want you bleeding." I was serious.

"Are you... uh... calm?" Damn her cuteness. I looked down. In the clear.

"Yeah, I'm calm." I resisted the urge to laugh.

She turned tentativly, and took her place back on the counter. Her feet were dried off. She proped her left on the edge on my knee. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Damn."

"What?!" Shit, I scared her.

"Your foot's bleeding slightly."

She yanked her foot away from me and looked. "Meeeeh!"

"Aw, that was cute!" I said without thinking.

Sydney blushed. Oops.

"Give meh your foot, and I'll wrap it up for you."

She handed(well, footed) me her foot. I got to work, and the whole time she was staring at my hands. Well, at least... no, she wouldn't be looking at my dick. She was to sweet for that. I also had to wrap up her right foot because it was also bleeding.

We exited the bathroom and got ready to leave for Hoboken. I looked back and saw she was walking on her tip toes.

"Do your feet hurt?"

"... kinda."

"If you want, I will carry you." I looked at her sincerely.

"No, but thank you."

I stepped into her personal bubble, and I hugged her tightly. Then I kissed her hairline, making her tense. I put my forehead to hers. "I'm serious. I don't you to get hurt. If I need to carry you, then I will carry you. Okay?" I put away all my other feelings other than sincereness.

"Okay. But I'm fine. You don't have to carry me." She kissed my cheek, and it was my turn to blush.

She escaped my hug and grabbed her bag. "Are we ready to go?"

I sighed. "Yeah." I grabbed my bag, and headed to the door. I watched her put on her socks and shoes. She met me at the door, and we walked out. We went down the steps from the second floor we were on and headed to the car we drove here. I opened the door for her, and shut it when she was in. I got in on the drivers side. I threw my bag in the backseat like Sydney did. I started the engine and drove off New Jersey.

Hoboken

We passed the check point. I was dressed to cover myself, so no one recognized me. We drove in silence. Sydney fell asleep with her head against the window. Everytime we were at a stop light, I looked at her boobs. I couldn't help myself. They jiggled with every bump. I felt myself grow at the sight. I actually checked to make sure I was hard, and fingers grasped my hard-on. Damn it.... I was seriouly tempted to masterbaute, but I held it in and stopped looking at her boobs. It was insanely difficult.

I found a half deserted motel and drove into the parking lot. I woke Sydney up.

"We're here." She mumbled an 'okay' and rubbed her eyes. I got out of the car, and she followed suit. I grabbed both bags from the back seat and we headed inside the lobby. We asked for a key, gave fake names, and headed toward our room, which was the last on the left. We headed in, and there was only one bed. Damn.

"You take the bed, I'll take the floor. Okay?" Ladies always get the bed.

"O-okay." Her stutter was so cute. "I'm going to take a shower first. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah sure." She dug some stuff out of her bag, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I sat at the chair and small table they had. I took out the map I had and started planning our next trip. I decided on Louisiana. Only been there five times, and I only went for a few days. I choose a small town up north. Comersville, Louisiana. It would take two days to get there, so we should switch cars somewhere in South Carolina. But it had to have GPS. I'm a city boy, I don't good direction. What kind of car doesn't matter. I would prefer a darker color, though. We only traveled at night, so no one would be the wiser. Now, if only-

Sydney opened the bathroom door, and stepped out. I looked at her. She was wearing a normal white tank top(which was going through hell because of her boob size) and SpongeBob pants. I burst out laughing.

"It's not funny! I like SpongeBob, okay? Geez, I know I'm 20, but I can still like kid shows, can't I?" I kept laughing. She came over and slapped me on the shoulder.

"Ow!" I joked pain. I stared up her, but her boobs got in the way. I ended up staring at her under boobs. I smiled.

"Quit staring!"

"I can't help it!" I turned toward her, and put my hands on her waist. "You're a very beautiful girl."

I saw her blush, and she stepped away. "Take a shower. Please." It sounded like a question.

"Okay," I said sadly. I over stepped my boundries. I know she's not up for me touching her at all. I'm a fucking idiot... She sat on the bed cross-legged. I got up and took a shower. I thought about her the whole time the water pounded my skin.

Asleep

I walked out of the bathroom to find Sydney fully asleep. She looked like a princess.

I took the pillows and cover she put on the floor for me and arranged in such a way so that I could watch her and the door. Just in case.

Bed

I awoke to Sydney screaming.

"WHAT IS IT?!"

"Oh Jay thank God!" She got off the bed and jumped into my arms.

"What happened?" I asked as I stroked her hair in a soothing motion.

"I had a dream about... that day. What would have happened if you didn't find me..." She looked into my eyes. "Thank you so much. I owe you my life Jay. Thank you." She buried her head in my chest.

"You don't owe anything. Your friendship is all I ask for." Companionship sounded stupid.

"Thank you. So much."

We stayed like that for a while. Finally Sydney spoke up.

"Jay... will you... sleep with me? I'm scared to be alone without you for a second. Please?"

How can I say no to that? "Okay," I resonded quitely.

We both got up and headed to the bed. We wrapped the cover around us, and I protectivly wrapped my arms around her. I gave her a kiss to her hairline, and soon we both drifted off into peace-filled sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn it Jay. Why do your chapters have to be so LONG? Geez, chapter hound... So, anyway how'd you like the chapter? Surprised by Jay? He can be sweet when he wants to be.

Sydney is based off of a fan of the story, and she wanted to be in it(well, I suggested it) so I had to fit her in. Sorry if your position is kinda crappy. It was he only thing I could think of.
Your welcome! :)

Sorry if the title is crappy =_="

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!