Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Gone

I wanted to shop and Janelle was wanting to. I kissed Bruno and went to go shopping with Phil and Janelle. We walked in a Brixton Gain hat shop. I saw five hats and got them for my man Bruno. I paid a lot and didn’t expect anything for him.

I bought Bruno a lot of stuff and he was going to thank me. I bought him shoes, jeans, dress pants, hats, and wayfarers. I walked in the hotel room and sat the stuff down. The Brit awards were tomorrow night and boy was I nervous.

I saw a bag and it had the Louie Vuitton symbol on it. I saw a note and it was from Bruno.

BABE, there is two gifts in this bag and I left to go do some more sight-seeing before the award show tomorrow. I love you and enjoy the gifts. See you tonight

I opened the bag and saw a black necklace with a sliver guitar pick saying JP on it. I put it on and saw a three thousand dollar handbag Louie Vuitton. I put my stuff in the purse and slung it over my shoulder.

I walked out and saw Bruno walking. I walked back in the room and put the purse down. I got changed in Pj’s and saw Bruno come in. I hugged him and he smelt good.

“You smell good” I said wrapping my legs around him.

“I’m going to bed” He said putting me down.
Next Morning
I was heading to a
I was getting ready for the show and was kind of showing. I was in pants, one of George’s shirts, vest, and converses, I put on my bracelets and got my mic. I was tired and was ready to hit the stage.

“How are you feeling Jazz” Mom asked.

“Okay sick to my stomach” I said.

“You miss George?” She asked.

A tear slipped down my cheek and nodded my head. I hugged my Mom and started to cry. I pulled away from her and wiped my eyes. I saw George from the corner of my eye and saw Mom walk over.

I was at the stairs heading on stage and was waiting. I saw my intro and heard my que. I saw the stage go black and heard an explosion. I walked on the blacked stage and began my show.

After my first song I got dressed and put on a masquerade mask. I saw on my intro for my song masquerade.

“Put your mask on Jazz” said the voice over the PA.

It showed my being put on and the stage went black. I walked on and started singing. After I finished Masquerade the dress came off and I walked on in short shorts and a tank and toms.

“How many of you love Hollywood Undead” I asked.

The crowd screamed and I smiled.

“Well, I lost a man that was really close to and wish I could get him back” I said and wiped a tear away.

I walked to the chair and sat down. I began singing the song Unfaithful and was crying.

Aftershow

I walked off stage and headed to the dressing room. I took a shower and got dressed. I heard the door slam shut and it was a pissed off Bruno.

“What the hell are you wearing Jazz your supposed to be wearing sexy stuff” He yelled.

“I’ll NEVER wear the stuff you pick out BRUNO because I’m going to be a mom and I DON’T need to be wearing that” I screamed.

I got pushed to the ground and started getting beat. I felt the blood running from my nose and lip. I yelled at him begging him to stop and was crying. He left and I was on the cold floor. I got up and the baby was okay. I sat down and wiped the tears from my eyes. Then, the lights went out and I heard people scrambling. I heard the rain start pouring outside hard and heard the door open.

“Honey, are you okay?” Mom asked.

“No” I said.

Then, the lights came back on and mom gasped.

“Honey, did he do this?” She asked looking at the brusies.

“Yeah” I said.

“I’ll be right back” She said leaving the room .

I kept thinking about George and was wondering if he was coming to rescue me. I took the ring off and threw it in my purse. I heard the door open and saw George in the mirror…………………….