Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Not Happy

I was at the hospital and my hands were covered in blood. I was shaking and crying. I hated the smell of hospitals and George was in surgery. Bruno shot George and that's the thought I couldn't shake off in my mind that he would do something like that.

Flashback

Bang.Bang.Bang.Bang

I woke up and saw George on the ground bleeding. I got dressed fast and called 911. I was freaking out and George got in the ambulance. I sat beside of him and he grabbed my hand.

“Don’t leave me Jazz” He said smiling.

“I won’t. I’m sorry George. This is all my fault” I said crying then wiping my tears.

We arrived at the hospital….

End of Flashback.

I headed to the bathroom and washed my hands. I saw my Mom and she was going to stay and check on George for me. I headed back to another Hotel and checked in. I walked in my room and walked in the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. I stepped out and got dressed and was in a summer dress. I was decked out in jewelry and looked stunning. I walked in the living room and saw Bruno.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

He pointed a gun at me.

“Marry me or you’ll die” He said smiling.

“Fine I’ll marry you but leave George alone” I said.

“I will but marry me” He said.

He grabbed me and jerked me out to the car. I got in the car and texted Charlie.

Being forced to be married. SAVE ME!

He drove to another hotel and led me up to my room. Tomorrow was my wedding and I was dreading this. I was tired and needed sleep. I texted George.

I’m so sorry George if I’m not there when you wake up. I’m being forced to marry a man I don’t love. I LOVE and will never stop as long as I live. My heart, body, and soul belong to you. I will NEVER make the same mistakes again. I’m getting married at seven o’clock tomorrow at the church on Dark Oak Hill. I would rather be getting married to you

I went to sleep after it sent.
Next Day wedding

I saw Aries walk in with my wedding dress in her hand and was jumping with joy.

"You ready Princess" said Aries.

"Yes" I said.

I walked into the changing room and got my dress and Aries zipped up the back. I was trying not to cry and didn't thankfully. I didn’t want this and would rather be marrying George right now. No one knew about the beatings and today it was coming out.

"You look so beautiful" said the girls.

I got my jewelry and got my flowers. I got the veil over my face and saw Pete (bruno's dad) come in the room.

"You ready" He said.

"Yes" I said smiling.

He led me out the room and I was behind the bush. I heard the cue and walked down the aisle. Everyone had their mouths dropped and I saw the look on Bruno's face. It was priceless and I handed my flowers to Gale. I grabbed Bruno's hand began the ceremony.

Priest- “Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint

Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter forever hold his peace. also speaking unto the Persons who are to be married."
We heard running coming down the hall and I smiled the famous crimson smile.

“I OBJECT!” yelled George……………………