Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

No Guts, No Glory

I awoke in a hospital bed. I remember getting shot four times. I didn't see a face, but I had a pretty good feeling who fired the shots.

"Hey, how are you feeling, Tears?" I heard Jordans' voice echo.

I tried to sit up; it hurt. Badly. Jordan put his hand to my chest and pushed me very gently back to a laying down position.

"Do NOT get up. You got shot straight through the stomach twice. Your sides got grazed, as well."

"Okay." My voice came out as a croak. That hurt, too. "It hurts."

"I know; just stay strong, okay? Things will get better, I promise," Dylans' voice broke through the cloud of haze.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"... I don't. But you can't blame me for trying to lighten the mood."

"Yeah, you're right," I said, defeated.

"Do you have an idea of who shot you?" Danny said. I realized everyone member was there, minus Jay.

"No," I lied. "I don't have-"

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interupt, but visiting hours are over," said a nurse.

"Damn..." Jordan whispered. I almost didn't hear him.

"I hope you get better, George. Everyone left you something," said Matt.

I instinctivly looked to my left. Sure enough,there were lots of flowers. LOTS.

"Wait, when you'd guys get here?"

"We flew in a few hours before the incident," Danny answered, choosing his words carefully.

"Oh."

"We love you, George," Jordan said randomly.

"Dude, I'm not dying."

"I know," came his sly response. They all got up and left with a series of byes, see yas, and get betters. Except Danny.

"I'm sorry, George. I thought... things would work out." Danny looked more upset than I've ever seen him.

"It's not your fault, Danny. You just wanted to help. I did tell Jasmine that I truly loved her," I finally said.

"Good. Now-"

"Whare is she?" I interupted.

"She just left. Don't worry, shes' fine. Nothing touched her."

Nothing except my cock, I thought shrewedly.

"Well, I gotta go now. Dylan was right; things are gonna work out. Just wait and see." With that said, he said get well soon and left. All I heard were IV drops until my phone on the right side of me went off, signaling I had a text. I(painfully) reached out to check it; my curiousity got the better of me.

I hit all the nesscassary buttons, realizing the text was from Jasmine. It wasn't good news. Angry loathing flashed inside me. But I put the phone back down and waited till things calmed down.

Secret Agent Men And Girl

By the clock in the room, it was about one in the morning. It was relativly quiet. If you call scuttling feet, moaning wheelchairs, beeping moniters, and IV splashes quiet.

I noticed earlier where the off switch for the heart rate moniter was when a nurse was fiddling with it. I painfully reached out and turned it off. No one came rushing in, but I knew that. I overheard some doctors talking, and they said something about a huge crash three blocks away from here. Why must eveything be in threes? I asked myself. I heard gurneys, a lot of them, which proved that something big happened.

I quickly got out of bed and hunted my clothes down. I found jeans, socks and Nikes, a wifebeater, and a blue, black, and white button down. I threw them on while in the bathroom. While dressing, I saw my stomach was wrapped up quite a bit, so my stomach kinda protrueded from my clothes. If he bandages held up, I would have to congradulate the doctor who did it.

I stuck my hed out of the threshold of my doorway, then looked left and right. A marjority of doctors were down the hall, and only the receptionist was around. She was the least of my concerns because she was having a personal phone call.

I balanced on my feet and stayed low, and I raced myself to the reception desk. My head was only a few inches away from bumping the marble top that edged outward. I was relieved to find out the elevator was on the other hallway from where I was. It was basically a fork in the road and I knew which path to take.

I stayed low on my feet and pushed myself to the elevator. My stomach hurt like a bitch, but I ignored it.

I reached the elevator, and realized I should take the stairs. If a nurse or doctor who attended to me saw me, I'd be in trouble. So I hurried my ass to the stairs a few feet away. The just opened the door when the elevator opened. I rushed my ass to close the door.

I raised to my full height and breathed a sigh of relief. I CAN FUCKING STAND AGAIN! I pushed my happiness away and pounded the cement steps with my Nikes, making a kap-kap-kap sound as I did so.

I reached the second floor landing when I saw a little old lady climbing the steps. I 'changed lanes' to avoid hitting her as I lept for the next landing.

"Death to all who pass me..." I heard a womans' echo say.

I stopped and turned, but the old lady was gone, and no one else was on the stairs. There was no way the lady could have made it to the second floor door at the speed she was going.

Was that...? No, it couldn't have... been... a... NOPE! NOPE! NOOOOOOOPE! FUCK THAT SHIT! I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUTTA THIS HAUNTED HOSPITAL! I turned back and ran the first floor landing. I reached the handle, then stopped. I sighed, then turned back around.

"You know... there's no need, to, uh, stay here, you know? You can leave here... you know, go and join your loved ones in heaven?............ Anybody there? No? All right, just thought that I could help out, you know. I, uh, gotta go, so, um, take what I said into consideration." I turned, then heaved a sigh of relief. No ghost attacks tonight. Phew.

I quietly opened the door a crack to peak out. It wasn't as chaotic as it was on the third floor, so it would be a bit harder to escape without being noticed. Then I saw a trash bin, not even five feet away. And it was empty. My lucky fucking day.

I looked left and right again, then I pounced to the cart when I saw the coast was clear. I hurried and looked inside. A few trashed bags. I tried my best to lift one up and climb under it. I made a few rustles with the bags, but I managed to get in without making the whole county hearing me.

It was only a few minutes before the cart pushed off. I heard the automatic door open, and I knew we were outside.

I heard gravel crunch and bump beneath me, making me nervous. Going outside only meant one thing:

I was gonna get dumped. Literally.

But we stopped. I heard people start talking. At first it was a language I didn't understand, then one person left, replaced by an English speaker.

"Are you sure the police will get involved?" I heard a woman ask.

"Yes. A few of our members were in that crash, and they have the mark KTG. We have to go through this, even if it means hurting inoccent people," the man finished harshly. His toned changed. "I know baby, you don't wanna do this, but it has to be done. We have to blow up the hospital."

WHAT?! THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT? BLOWING UP A HOSPITAL?! THE FUCK, MAN! I can't believe this. And I'M in the middle of it. GREAT, just GREAAAAAAT.

"Babe..." the girl said. "I don't think it's a wise decision. I mean, it's a lot to clean up..."

"Don't worry, Sydney. I'll make sure everything is taken care of. Now do me a favor and please take this bin somewhere else? It smells. Ugh," he finished.

"Okay." I felt the girl grab the bin and start to push it somewhere else. I felt her turn a corner. Then I heard her take out something. Fuck, does she know I'm in the bin? Damn it. Then I heard the click.

"Jak, I'm in the alley. Where are you? They're about to set off the bomb."

WAIT. Jak? Sydney? There is NO WAY IN HELL that's a coincindence.

I rustled the bag a bit.

"Jak, do you know whether or not they set the bomb in the trash bin?" Sydney said, her voice quiet and shaking.

I rustled the bags again.

"Jak, please answer..." I could hear her voice quiver. I knew she was crying.

Then a male voice came through the walkie talkie. "No, I've infiltraded their ranks. They said the bomb was in room 314. I'm heading that way through the staircase now."

314? ...That... that was...

"Are you sure?" Sydney calmed down a bit, but I could still hear the fear in her voice.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you when I got the bomb somewhere safe. Samson is with me."

"Okay. Please hurry."

"I will. Sydney..."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Silence. "I love you too, Jak."

"When all this is over, I'll tell you my real name."

"I'll be waiting for you."

"All right." Click.

There was just no way... 314... No, I refuse to believe it. It's not possible. I... no... just... NO.

"Sydney," I heard a male voice say over the walkie talkie.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"We're in the room, but Jak has come across a... problem."

"What do you mean?" Sydneys' voice was smothered in fear.

"314 is empty, but it's not supposed to be."

"A-and?"

"One of Jaks' L.A. friends was supposed to be here. He calls him George."

"Oh, no, not George!" Sydney sounded like she knew me. How sweet.

That old lady in the staircase was right. 'Death to all who pass me...' No kidding.

"Do you think KTG took him as bait or something, Samson?"

"Samson has come back to the fold?" A male voice boomed from behind Sydney.

"Why, Garrett! I have actually." I heard the safety ofa gun go off. "Jak and Sydney are traitors. I have Jak cornered. Turns out, they're the ones who've been side swiping us. And-" Sydney took her hand off the reciever button, then dropped the walkie talkie.

Garrett stepped closer to Sydney. Her back was pressed up against the bin.

"You said you loved me," Garrett started. "Now I find out that you, and my best lieutenuit are TRAITORS? How dare you!" Sydney backed all the way up and pushed the bin to its side. I shut my mouth so I wouldn't make noise.

"I-I-I-"

"Shut up! You traitrous bitch! Whore! Slut!" I heard her back further into the alley. I knew she was crying. Then I saw the thing of my dreams-

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Garrett said in a deep, scarey tone.

I grabbed the rusted out pipe and quickly got up. I pounced on Garrett, but he pulled out a gun.

"Who the fuck are you?" Garrett asked.

"Your worst nightmare," I responded lamely.

"Ha! Yeah right, American. You couldn't-"

BANG!

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! FUCK!" He fell to the ground, and I saw Sydney weilding a gun.

"You cocksucker! You shot my foot!"

I raised my pipe and bashed his head in. Not enough to kill him, but enough to knock him out for a LONG time.

I almost would have killed him, if it weren't for Sydney.

"W-w-who are y-y-y-you?"

I looked up. Such a pretty girl. Jay has great taste. Jay!

I grabbed Sydneys' hand and jerked her to the corner of the building. "I'm George, the one... Jak told you about."

"Oh, uh..."

I peeped around the corner. No one guarding the entrance, as far as I could see.

"Listen, I need you to help Jak. Then I need you guys to head to the big chapel on Dark Oak Hill. Something is going down there at seven A.M. I may need backup. Here, take this pipe and take it with you to help Jak. Okay?"

Sydney looked shocked. "How do I k-know you're r-really George?"

"Just trust me, 'kay?"

She looked me in the eye, to my soul. "I believe you. But what's going on?"

"It's a lot to explain. Just go, okay?"

She nodded, and I realized she was dressed as a nurse. Nice. "Good luck. We'll meet you there."

"All right. Don't get yourself hurt to bad, okay?"

"Right. Now go; it's four o'clock."

Damn, time flies by fast when you're kicking ass. "All right. Help Jak."

"Okay." She slipped the pipe inside the back of her outft, so it kinda looked like a back brace. "Goodbye, George. It was nice to finally meet you. But I have to save Jak." With that, she ran off into the hospital, no doubt going to kick some ass.

I looked at the parking lot. I noticed a car with a front plate that said 'KTG'. I smiled to myself. Then I raced back to the body of Garrett. I fished in his pockets for keys.

Bingo. But at the last second, Garrett jerked awake.

"Who gave you the fucking right to try and kill me!?!"

I laughed and grabbed another pipe I randomly saw. I raised it and began bashing Garretts' face in. I didn't stop untill he no longer had a face. That's what you get for trying to kill inoccent people.

I took his keys and raced to his 2016 Dodge Dart 4. I got in and started the car. I backed up, then drove out of the hospital parking lot.

I got a good one and ahalf football feilds away when the hospital exploded. I only hoped Jay and Sydney made it out alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT!

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!