Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Untold Reasons

"I... I..." I exhailed the breath I realized I was holding. "I don't have a reason for you not to leave this tour."

"Then get the fuck out of my room. Please," she added.

"No. I still want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"About... everything." I was doing my best not to yell. I don't understand why she's upset.

"Explain the term 'everything', George," Jasmine snapped at me.

"The tour, me, you, my daughter, my ex... Everything in a nutshell!"

"If you want to talk to me, then crack that nutsell WIDE open." She walked past me and sat on foot edge of the bed. I walked over and sat on the bed myself, but I kept a one-foot distance.

"First off," Jasmine started. "Has Danny been spying on me for you?"

"No. I asked him what you said. He told me the truth, I guess."

"I need to have a talk with him."

"No, don't get anybody else involved in this. This is between me and you. And only me and you."

"Okay, fine. But do me a favor and tell him I'm not talking to him for a while."

"Fair enough," I stated, glad she understood. "Okay. Where do you want to begin?" I asked tentivly.

Jasmine thought for a bit. "High school. Senior year. Where this whole thing started. Why did you break up with me in December?"

"... I thought you could do better than me. My friends kept saying I'd just break your heart later on. I thought about it, over and over. I have a track record of breaking people's hearts. So I broke up with you early on, so it wouldn't hurt as much later. But after a month, I couldn't take it. I called and told you I loved you. It was the truth. But then Senior Beach Week came around, and I saw YOU with someone else... a friend. It hurt."

"I was drunk."

"So was Jordan, but neither of you stopped the other."

Jasmine looked the floor, obviously sad about what she did. "I don't know why."

"Neither do I. I asked Jordan about it, but he doesn't remember. I think he's lying, but I thank him for it."

"Can't we all just not remember?" Jasmine whispered to the point that I barely heard her.

"I wish we could." I whispered back.

"Then let's start over," Jasmine said as her head shot up. "Let's forget it ever happened. You and Charlie seem to get along fine now. Let's just sweep it under the rug. I want to start fresh with you."

"I do too, but... there's still some things we need to talk about," I responded.

"I knew that was coming."

"Really? Nobody ever sees me coming," I said with a laugh.

"Now's not the time to be cracking jokes, George," Jasmine said with a smile.

I stopped laughing. "Anything else?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"I wanna know about your ex and your daughter." Jasmine said confidently.

"I knew that was coming. First off, my exes name is Asia, and my daughter's name is Ava. We share custody of her, but the courts were never involved. There are days when we spend that day together, the three of us. It's like we never broke up. Ava likes it that way."

"Why'd you guys break up? I'm not tring to pry..."

"Back in 2013, things weren't going all that well for me. I was going deeper and deeper into alcholic problems after I met this one guy. We were friends, I guess you could say, but he was a drug dealer. He got me into pretty heavy stuff, to the point I didn't see my mom, my friends, or my girlfriend or my daughter. One day, my friends found where me and this friend were staying. They were shocked by how far I had fallen. Then my girlfriend walked in, and when she saw me, she said, loud and clear 'It's over. I never want to see you again, and I don't want you anywhere near Ava. When you get your life straight and go to rehab, then MAYBE, you can see us again.' Then she walked out, along with my friends. That's when I realized I had to get back on track. I went to rehab for three months. I wrote some stuff to help pass the time. Everybody visited me-except Asia. She was serious. When I was released, she's the first person I saw. I told her I went and that I got my act together. She waited to see if it was true. When she felt I was doing well enough, I was able to see Ava again. Since then, we've been on a 'friends with a kid trying to get back together' basis. Then you came along, and all those old feeling came up. Since then, I haven't thought about Asia in the same way. But... our relationship was going so well, I didn't want to say anything."

"Oh, God... I-I'm sorry George. I had no idea," Jasmine sadly stated. She close the gap between us and gave me a hug. We were quiet for a while. She broke it. "George... is there any way we could ever get together? And not hurt anyone? I understand if it's a no."

"I would love to get back together. But Asia will get pissed and never let me see Ava again. To her, me getting with someone else is a mistake. I'm not trying to be a douchebag about this, but I don't want Ava to grow up without a father. I don't wanna be a deadbeat dad. I wanna be different from all the other dads in L.A. I sincerly hope you understand. If I could ever love you like I did before, it would be a miracole. But if there ever was a chance... I'd take it."

"Oh, George..." She gave me another fierce hug. Jasmine looked at my face, sadness and concern all over her face. I looked into her eyes, but I quickly looked away.

"I want to go to bed now... but I'm scared... will you stay here? Not in the same bed, but in the same room?" Jasmine said against my chest.

"Yeah. I will. Until the show starts in..." I checked my watch. I quickly stood up. "Fuck! The show starts in thiry minutes! FUCK! Come on Jazzy! We'll be late! ..." I remembered, and turned around. "You are coming, right?" I asked causticisly.

"... Yeah."

I reached my hand out, and she took it. I raced the both of us out of the room, and headed toward the lobby.

Spaztastic
During the show...

"How's everybody doing tonight?!" Funny shouted at the crowd. "I can't fucking hear you! LOUDER!" This time around, the crowd was louder. "I'm fucking death people, you GOTTA SHOUT FUCKING LOUDER!" This time around, the crowd was way louder. "Now, Mr. Emo Three Tears over here has a little surprise he wants to show us. Right, Mr. Emo Three Tears?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Before you show us, give me a hint, I wanna guess." Funny responded.

"It's... awesome."

"That's it?" Funny asked, perplexed.

"Take it or leave it, baby," I responded sexualy.

"Okay... OH! IT'S YOUR DICK!"

"I'll show you!" I reached down my stomach...

"JUST KIDDING!" A groan erupted from the crowd. "Okay, if you really wanna see it......... JUST KIDDING! Again!" I laughed, as did all the guys.

"But seriously..." Charlie piped up on his microphone.

"Oh yeah..." I trotted toward the side of the stage. "We got a new song we wanna debut, but we need a certain someone... Get yo ass out here!" I mentioned for Jasmine to take my hand. I led her on stage, and the crowd was a mix of emotions.

"I would like to introduce you guys to an old friend of mine... Jasmine Phoenix! Got anything you wanna say?"

"Just one..." She looked at the crowd. "LET'S PARTAY!" As soon as she said that, Party Future started. Jasmine, Danny, Charlie, and Funny wrote what I thought migh be our very own party anthem.

After the song ended...

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH YEEEEEAH! THANKS FOR COMING OUT, BITCHES!" Funny shouted at the crowd.

"WE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" Charlie drunkly shouted.

"Wait, before we leave, I wanna do something!" All of a sudden, Funny pulled down his pants and flashed the crowd his hard-on. "Any bitch wanna suck?"
♠ ♠ ♠
FUCK SUCK LICK DICK, FUNNY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!
"Well I can't help it."
YES YOU FUCKING CAN!
"Well I don't feel like it."
DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND CHOP MR. BRUINO OFF!
"I surrender!"
You better :)

Another long one, sorry. O_O I can't spell, so please be nice about errors. Comments are awesome!

>;}