Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Johnny 3 Tears FOR THE ***ING WIN

"And the winner for Best Newcomer is..."

That's my cue.

"Alli-"

CRASH! The door splintered. It was more fragile than it looked. I walked into the ballroom, with everyone staring at me. Then I looked on stage.

Target locked...

"G-George...?" Jasmine said. She was close enough to the microphone so everyone heard her say my name.

"Yeah traitor it's me," I said, hopefully loud enough so she could hear me over the murmur of the audience. I looked back, and I signaled for Jay to follow me.

When he reached me, we began to marched through the audience. We got closer and closer the stage, and when it was to late we realized we were about to pass the Hollywood Undead table. Who knew we'd ever make it to the Grammys?

"George... Jorel...!?" Charlie stood up, but Jorel pushed him back down.

"'Sup, bitch. Glad you started the tour without me." He looked at the rest of the table. "I want you all to stay the fuck down. Georgy has something important he has to say. And if any of you get up, it's not gonna be pretty."

"You quit the band! What else were we supposed to do!? Wait until you figured out you were in the wrong!?" Charlie said/screamed

"Me? In the wrong!? Ha! Don't make me laugh! I quit this band one helluva damn good reason!"

"Why, Jorel?" Charlie asked, actually frightened by Jorel's atitude.

"To protect you guys. Shush, don't speak." Jorel put his finger to his lips. Well, mask. "It's to much to speak of right now." With that, he turned toward me, and gave me the 'go ahead'. I nodded, and procedded toward Jasmine.

"George, what are you doing here?" Jasmine said, and she to seemed frightened.

"Payback's a bitch." I said blantly.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Jasmine looked scared shitless.

"I'm not gonna get physically violent with you, if that's what you're thinking."

"Than what do you want!?" She asked again.

"To show you how much you mean to me." That was as honest as I was gonna get. Though I didn't think I'd ever say that.

"Oh really?" She scoffed. "How Georgy? How?"

"Like this." I began unbuttoning my shirt. Four should do the trick.

"Woah, woah, George what are you doing?!"

"I don't like repeating myself." Okay, five buttons. I opened my shirt, so Jasmine could see my heart that was literally on my chest, between my pecks.

"You... you filled in your heart?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah... I had it filled in for you. I don't think you've picked up on it but I fucking love you!" Jasmine gasped. "I broke up with because I knew you could do better than me! But I never stopped thinking about you. But then Asia came along, and everything was better. We had a kid together. Everything was going smoothly until I met your ex boyfriend Tom Hardy back in 2013. I told him he was stupid for dumping you. But we bonded over you. When that happened, I didn't think about Asia the same. I never did. But later in 2013, that 'friend' got me into drugs! Yeah, Jasmine, that douchebag of a 'friend' is your current fucking boyfriend!" I am about to fucking lose it on stage at the Grammys. Great.

"No, that's not true! Tom would never do that!"

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch, babe. He was the one who sent me down that sprial. He kept telling me these lies about everyone else! He's the one who ultimately sent to fucking rehab! But you know what?"

"What?!" Jasmine snapped.

"When my ex and my best friends left me, I turned to him for guidence. But the thing is, he wasn't there! He ditched me like everyone else. That's when I realized I needed help. So I went to rehab, and three months later, I was back on my own to feet, getting over my addictions and alcholic problems." I turned toward the audience. A very attentive bunch. "Yeah people, I had problems, get the fuck over it!" I turned back to Jasmine.

"I still don't believe you." She crossed her arms over her chest, and I realized she was in a very sexy black number. She dresses more maturelly now... I thought.

"Well, I can't make you believe me. I want to let you know I sent you a text about my tattoo. Did Tom ever handle your phone?"

"Y-y-yeah... but that doesn't mean anything!" She stammered.

"Did you know my phone was stolen the day after I sent that text?"

"It was?"

"The last one to handle it was Tom before he knocked me out! He sent that text that said 'ur dating him how pathetic!'. But I can't believe the text you sent back!" I leaned into the microphone. "She sent a text to who she thought was me that she thought my ex was a whore AND that when my daughter grows up she'll become a whore, like her mother." The crowd 'OHH!'ed. I turned back to Jasmine.

"George, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry!"

"I fucking doubt it. You should have that about what you wrote before sent it. That's a lesson we all need to learn. I can't believe I ever loved you. But I do. Even after all this. I must be a fool. But now, YOU can regret everything. I'm leaving and you'll never see me again. And it'll be ALL YOUR FAULT. Remember that," I said with finality.

I went to the edge of the stage and jumped off. I passed Jay, and I nodded my head to let him know.

"It's time to blow this popsicle stand."

"Righty ho, captain," Jay responded. We once marched the ballroom, this time to exit. We passed everyone stared, surprised at what just happened. But I didn't care. I was to escape with Jay, and we'd be on the run. We'd-

"George! George! GEORGE! How'd you know about the text I sent?"

I turned around, walking backwards. "Where's your little boytoy? Have you realized he's not here?" I asked manically.

"George, what'd you do to him?!?!"

"I found him in the men's bathroom. I knocked him out and checked his pockets. It turns out, he had my phone in his pocket. All of his data was on it. Did you know he has three other girlfriends? You make the fourth." I turned back around as soon as her knees hit the stage. I knew she was crying. I knew that'd happen when I said that. But at least she knew. Tom Hardy was a player. I didn't want her to get hurt. But now I'm having second thoughts about saying that. But I said it. It can't be helped now.

"You gonna be okay?" Jay asked.

"Yeah. Let's leave now before someone sees what we've done!"

"Right!"

With that, we sprinted past the splintered door, and out on of the side doors to the alley.

"You know... this makes you my accomplice," I said to Jay.

"Dude, you're MY accomplice." Jay laughed at me. We reached the escape car, got in it, and drove.

"If I'm your accompilce, then you're my accomplice, to."

"Okay," Jay agreed with a laugh. He began driving the Toyota 4Runner(that we stole) to our hideout. I was fine with being Jays accomplice. It didn't bug me.

I knew who he killed. And why.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT! SOMEBODY CRASHED THE GRAMMYS! NO FUCKING WAY! JOHNNY 3 TEARS, YOU AE MY HERO! YOU TO, J-DOG!

Sorry if anybody is pissed to the point of smacking their screen. Oh, wait, no I'm not.

(%_3) ($_$) >;}