I'm Tryna Figure Out What Nobody Knows

Girl, You Must Be a Gemini

Alessandra's POV

The alarm on my phone went off and I shot up out of bed. I wiped the crust out of my eyes and groggily walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and raided my closet for something to wear. Finally, I found something. I got dressed then dried my hair, not bothering to straighten it. I put on some eyeliner and lipgloss and once I was satisfied with how I looked, I made my way into the kitchen. My sister, Disnety and her girlfriend. Mileena were sitting at the island drinking coffee. I smiled at them and greeted them with a 'goodmorning'.

"Morning kid, want toast?", Disnety asked behind her coffee mug.

"No time, Kamille will be here any minute", I answered my older sister.

"You sure?", she raised her eyebrow.

Right after she said that, there was a knock on the door. I went into the living room and answered the door. In front of me stood my bubbly best friend Kamille.

"Heyyyy", Kamille grinned.

"Morning Kammi, we gotta hurry up, you know Ricky's waiting for us at school, plus the bus is probably already outside", I rushed.

"Oh yeah, let's go", she grabbed my hand and headed for the door.

I turned to Disnety and Mileena," Bye guys, see you after school"

"Bye!", they said in unison.

We rushed out into the hallway and rushed into the elevator. Kamille hastily pressed the down button, I'm surprised that elevator didn't slam down into basement. Still holding onto my hand, she dragged me out of the apartment building. Thankfully, the bus hadn't left yet. We stepped onto the bus and went straight to our regular seats in the back.

"So we still on for that sleepover tonight?", Kamille turned to me.

"Is that even a question, you sleep over my place every night, you practically live there. Besides you live right in front of me ", I laughed.

She shrugged her shoulders," You're right, but it's still polite to ask"

I shook my head at her. The bus ride to Norco High School was 30 minutes. My sister's/my apartment was pretty far from the school, but I enjoy the ride there. Once the bus pulled up in front of the school, all the students emptied the bus. As we were walking, we spotted our friend, Ricky waiting for us at the front entrance. Kamille and I walked up to him.

"Morning Angels.", Ricky greeted us.

We smiled," Morning Ricky", getting the Charlie's Angels reference. That was one of our favorite movies. The three of us went inside and went to our first class which was English. I noticed our teacher, Ms. Ryan still wasn't here because of her baby being born, so we still had a substitute. We decided to sit by the computers and go on Youtube. Kamille logged into her Youtube account and went to her subscription. One of the videos said T. Mills "Other Bitch Callin'" and it had a cute guy on the thumbnail who I assumed was T. Mills.

"Hey Kam, who's T. Mills?",I asked my curly haired friend.

"Oh Travis, he's a close friend of Simone and I. He's a good ass rapper. Has a bunch of mixtapes out already and has been on Warped Tour. I'm surprised you don't know about him, he's pretty famous in California", she told me.

"Really? So do you like know him personally?", I asked.

She nodded," Yeah I've know him since I was like 8 or 9, he's like my older brother. As a matter of fact, he's picking me after school and comin' over my house. You should ask Disnety if he could let you ride with us"

I nodded in agreement pulling out my phone. I scrolled down contacts until I found my sister.

' Hey, Kam was wondering if her older brother could take me home with them'

Minutes later I got a reply from her

' Kam has a brother?'

I replied,' He's not her real brother, but she's known him since she was little, so can I ride with them?'

I waited a couple of minutes until she text back.

'I guess so, I trust your judgment'

I text,'k thanks :)'

I turned to Kamille and smiled," She said I could ride with you guys"

"Yay, you're gonna love Travis!", she squealed.

I sure hoped so.

*** After school ***

Ricky had already went home since he lives only 10 minutes away from school. Kamille and I were standing outside waiting for Travis. We were just talking about random shit when I heard loud music coming from somewhere and I looked to see a electric blue Buick pull up in front of us. The guy I saw from the picture on Youtube popped his head out of the window. Oh my Jesus! He is hot! I think for a quick second my heart stopped beating. Kamille noticed me staring and grabbed my hand and led me to the car. She got in the front while I let myself into the backseat.

Kamille hugged Travis," Hey Travie I missed you so much!"

"Damn, I missed you too Kammy! What's up?", he grinned at her.

"Ya know, same ol same ol. This is my best friend Alessandra or you could call her Sandra, Sandy, or Ally or-"

I cut her off," Ok I think he gets it, hey its nice to meet you". I then shook his hand and I swear I could feel a spark.

"You too, Kam talks a lot about you, I'd think she was a lesbian so watch out", he laughed. "How about I just call you Alice", he suggested.

"Sure, Alice is good", I nodded smiling like an idiot.

He nodded turning around to drive. I loved the smell of his car, it smelled like cinnamon and chocolate and coffee.

" So what year Buick is this?", I asked trying to make small talk with the handsome guy in the driver's seat.

I saw his expression in the mirror, which was a look of shock.

"1970. You know cars?", he asked.

I shrugged," I know a couple of things, but just manufacturers of cars and stuff. When it comes to engineering and what not, ask my sister's girlfriend. She's just nuts about cars,but for some odd reason, she doesn't own one."

He laughed,"Don't worry, I don't know much either"

I laughed too.

The ride was short compared to how long it would've taken if we took the bus.

We pulled up in front the building and got out of the car. We made our way up to Kamille's apartment. Kamille opened the door and we stepped into her living room. Travis looked around the room.

"Where's Simian, Felix, and Momma Rachel?", Travis asked referencing to Kamille's cousin, Simone. Kamille told me they call her that because one time a boy forgot her name and called her Simian instead.

"Simian's at work,she'll be here at around 6, Felix is at football practice,and Rachel is out on a business trip, she won't be back until like next month", Kamille answered. Kamille lived with her aunt Rachel, her cousin Simone, and her cousin Felix. Her parents were drug addicts and once Child Protective Services heard about it, they sent her to her aunt Rachel's when she was 7.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was Disnety texting me asking me if I made it. I text her back saying I was at Kamille's. She replied with a 'k'.

"Yo Kam-bear, I'm hungry as fuck, what ya'll got to eat?", Travis stretched.

Kamille laughed," Come in the kitchen, I'm sure we have something"

Travis and I walked behind Kam into the kitchen and sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. Kam was looking through her cabinets for something while Travis and I were just sitting not saying a word.

"Aha! Found em'", Kam exclaimed turning with a bag of Cheese Doodles in hand. Those were one of my favorite snacks.

"Holy fuck yes! You know me so well sis!", Travis grinned grabbing the big red bag of cheesy goodness.

" I know they're your favorite. What a coinky dink, they're Sandy's favorite too", Kam said making a face.

He turned to me," Word?"

"Yup", popping the 'p'

He held out the bag to me, offering me to eat some.

I shook my head," I'm not really that hungry"

"Sandy, you never pass up a Cheese Doodle, are you sick?", Kamille asked, feeling my forehead.

I swatted her hand away," I'm fine I'm just not that hungry"

" C'mon eat some, for me. Pwease?", Travis pleaded with a puppy dog face I couldn't refuse.

"Fine, gimme one", I said defeated.

He held one out to and as I reached he shook his head and said "Open up". I gave the older guy a look, but he still held it out, so I just did what he said and opened my mouth. I just met the guy and I'm already opening my mouth for him. As he was feeding it to me, I heard a shutter sound go off and realized Kam had taken a picture.

"Lemme see the picture", I asked.

She gave her phone to me and I saw the picture. You saw Travis holding the Cheese Doodle towards me with my mouth wide open. I laughed, it was a cute picture.

"It's cute, send it to me", I told her.

She nodded," K, right after I put it on Instagram"

I wanted an Instagram, but I was nervous. I was afraid that I wouldn't get any followers. She posted it and the caption said 'Two of my favorite fat asses in the world, Sandra and @ilovetmills '. I laughed and hit her for calling me fat.

*** Later that night ***

Simone had come home from work and Felix had come home from football practice. Travis was getting ready to leave. I had some of the most fun I've ever had in my life and that's saying a lot. Kamille and I were walking downstairs to the front entrance of the apartment.

"Well girls this is goodnight, it was nice meeting you Alice, I hope to see you another time. Bye Kam-bear", he hugged her. " I love you and don't forget my show is next Friday"

"I won't", she smiled.

He then smiled at me and hugged me, then left. As Kam and I were walking were going back up, she grins at me.

"What?", I asked her.

"You so like him!", she squealed.

"No I don't. He's like 9 years older than me", I argued, lying to myself.

She saw right through me," Don't even give me that shit, yes you do. You guys were flirting all night!"

"No we weren't. I don't even know how to flirt!", I groaned.

"Whatever, I know you like him", she ended.

I rolled my eyes. So what if I do, nothings going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been waiting so long to start this and I finally got it out there. It took some Pizza Hut, T.Mills jam session and masturbation to do this, but I did it. Tell me what you guys think ^.^

Rec.Sub.Com.

Love KayJay Biatches