Status: Enjoy! x

We're Gonna Be the Last Ones Standing

1/1

I walked into my boyfriend's room with a smile on my face. I had gotten a couple of movies that he wanted to see, like The Avengers and Dark Shadows. "Dahvie I have-" I cut myself off when I heard his cries. "What's wrong?" 

He shook his head and buried his face deeper in his pillow. I dropped the movies and laid down next to him. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" I was worried now. Dahvie usually doesn't cry unless someone he cares about got hurt. 

"I-I.." He stopped and starting sobbing. I pulled him in for a hug and let him cry into my chest. My shirt was getting soaked and covered in makeup. Whatever, though. He's so worth it.

Dahvie stopped crying after about twenty minutes. "Y-you know how we t-told everyone we were dating?" I nodded. "Well I went on twitter and all of my mentions were hate. Even from fans.." He mumbled. He grabbed his phone and opened twitter. 

"You're never gonna last"
"Faggots"
"Jayy's gonna fuck you and leave"
"You guys will never last. Maybe a month, give or take." There were way more, even worse than this! I gasped. How could they be so mean? I figured they'd be happy we were dating.

This is awful, though. I understand completely why he was so upset.

"Dahvie, ignore those fuck faces. Their words don't mean shit! We're gonna be the last ones standing."

"But what if they're right?" I sighed. "They aren't right. They're so fucking wrong. I swear to god, we'll be okay. We're gonna be the last ones standing. I promise you."

Dahvie sighed. "But-"

"No buts, Dahvie. I love you more than anything!  We're gonna prove them all wrong."

He still didn't look convinced. With a heavy sigh, I played a song on my phone. No Matter What by Papa Roach. This is one of my favorite songs ever. 

I sang the song to him, which made him smile. "No matter what, I got your back. I'd take a bullet for you if it comes to that." 

The song ended, and he was crying again. They were happy tears though. I pulled him close to me, and whispered sweet things into his ear. We fell asleep cuddling.

*Four years later*

I kissed my new husband. We had just gotten married, and it was amazing. We were at the best country club in Arizona. The food was amazing, everything was just so perfect. 

I proposed to him on the beach, and sunset in Hawaii when we toured there. A lot of our Hawaiin fans were on the beach at that time, filming. It was amazing. I smiled, thinking back to that day.

*Flashback*

I led Dahvie to the beach, and he was so confused. "Jayy, what-" He cut himself off when he saw the view "Wow.." I nodded. "It's beautiful..like you." Dahvie blushed. Aw. I've seen him do this so many times and it's still so fucking cute!

He looked back at the ocean, just watching the waves crash. I got down on one knee. When Dahvie noticed me, he gasped. 

All of our fans appeared and were surrounding us. "Dahvie, I love you more than anything. You've always had my back, and no matter what happens, I'm always gonna have yours. You mean the world to me. So, will you marry me?" 

Dahvie nodded. I slid the ring on his finger and kissed him. Our fans made the aw noise and cheered.

*Real life*

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a song came on. Both of us smiled at each other. It was the acoustic version of No Matter What. It was our song.

We made our way to the dance floor and the spotlight was on us. I was singing in his ear, and everyone around us was smiling or crying. A lot of people were filming us, so this will probably be on YouTube. Good.
Our haters will see that they were so wrong all those years ago.

"Everybody said that we would never last. If they could see us now, I bet they'd take it back. It doesn't matter what we do or what we say. 'Cause nothing matters anyway." We sang together. Dahvie smiled up at me and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

"We'll never fall." I sang.

"We'll never fade." He sang back.

"No matter what, until the bitter end, we're gonna be the last ones standing." 
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. I know it's kind of short. Sorry >.<
The song is No Matter What by Papa Roach. It's amazing, you should go listen to it.

Oh, let me know if I need to change the title to "We're Gonna Be The Last One's Standing" I don't know if "Ones" or "One's" would be right. Comment if you have anything you want me to write. I have two more coming eventually. This is for xxxxmcrloverxxxx ^_^