Status: Pre-Production

Space in Your Sheets.

You Swing, You Dance.

I should have known that Mark’s job was going to take me to Phoenix.

Of course. Heaven forbid that a job actually gets me to Los Angeles.

But after the first week of production, I found that even if I wasn’t in the city of angels, I was still having a damn good time.

It turned out that two of my co-stars were actually enjoyable people to be around—they didn’t give a damn about what the expectations were, and they knew how to work hard and play hard. Sure, Amelia and Autumn were different from anyone else I had ever hung out with, but they were a breath of fresh air—they moved fast, they lived fast, and they were even a little reckless. But I found myself getting sucked in, going out to the bars and clubs with them and coming home with only a few hours before we had to be back at work.

And after that first week, at the bar was where I found Kennedy Brock.

We had gone out to celebrate one completed week of production, the chosen venue being an upscale bar that was packed with people dancing and reeked of overpriced alcohol. But batting your eyelashes a few times and showing off the assets made it easy to get shots on the house, and soon enough I had enough of a buzz that I had no trouble getting lost within the hordes of people on the dance floor. It wasn’t until I took a break from dancing and found myself at the bar that the encounter occurred. I was mid-charming the bartender when I felt the presence of someone next to me, and as his throat cleared and the first words escaped his lips I instantly recognized who it was.

“You know, I wasn’t expecting to see you again so soon.”

I turned to meet the smirk of the man sitting next to me, remembering how his skin felt against mine as I returned a smirk of my own.

“I suppose that makes two of us.”

He chuckled, waving another bartender over and ordering us each shots before continuing.

“So what brings you to the desert?”

“Work,” I shrugged, silently thanking the bartender as he set the shots down in front of us.

“Well then, I must be a lucky man.” Kennedy had this down to a science, keeping an air of confidence and just enough cockiness that I was pulled right in.

He grabbed his shot and gestured for me to grab mine, both of us raising our glasses and clinking them together before downing the liquid inside.

Next thing I knew I was tugging his hand and leading him onto the dance floor, hiding within the crowd of sweaty, grinding bodies and feeling his hands dance along my hips as his body pressed up against mine. Soon enough there were lips brushing along my neck, my head tilting to the side to give him easy access. I could feel the booze and blood coursing through my veins as I turned to face him, locking my lips onto his while ignoring that we were in the middle of a crowd of people. Kennedy took this as an invitation to move farther, his hand slipping down to push the hem of my already short skirt up my thigh. I moved my hands down, slipping under his shirt, tracing along the edge of his pants and smirking through the kisses as he shuddered from my touch. Kennedy’s body pressed even harder onto mine, pushing me through the crowd as we continued our game of aggressive taunting until we were near the back door. He broke our kiss long enough to pull me into the alleyway, backing me up against the wall before reconnecting, both of us hidden from the street by various cars and dumpsters behind the bar.

The cool brick wall against my skin was all it took for me to lose any lingering inhibitions, My hands fumbling to unzip Kennedy’s pants as he reached under my skirt, sliding one finger inside of me and causing a soft moan to escape my lips.

“Fuck, you’re so wet,” he hissed, my fingers reaching below his boxers and teasing his tip as he slid another finger into me, “and nothing under the skirt? That’s hot.”

“I always enjoy a little risk in my life,” I smirked, moving away from his lips and sucking on his neck. His breath caught in his throat—a sure sign that what I was doing was working.

Kennedy slowly pulled his fingers out, curling them as he whispered in my ear. “You know what I really want to do?”

“What would that be?” I whispered, pulling away just long enough to shoot him a lusty expression. The only light in the alley was cast by a street lamp, far enough away that we weren’t easily visible, but how the light fell on Kennedy only made the situation even hotter.

“Pin you up against the wall and fuck you,” he smirked, grazing his teeth along my cheek as he spoke, his hands slipping under my top and teasing my breasts, “hard.

The last word practically knocked the air out of me, my whole body aching to feel him inside of me. I couldn’t even force out a coherent response, the mix of lust and alcohol enough that I would do whatever he wanted me to do, no hesitation. My hands were all over him as he somehow managed to grab a condom and slip it on, grabbing my thighs and lifting me up before pounding into me. I clutched down on him and braced against the wall, my body writhing with pleasure as he continued to move, his breath growing heavy as he worked. He slipped a hand down, teasing my clit as he continued to move, my legs involuntarily wrapping around him and my eyes rolling back into my head as I tried to stifle a moan.

“Say my name,” Kennedy pushed, “I wanna hear you say it.”

“Fuck, Kennedy!” I cried out, tensing up as I came closer and closer to hitting the edge.

He pushed into me even harder, feeling my desperation. I wanted to cum, and hard. He knew he had the power, and he relished it, doing everything in his power to drive me absolutely insane. Finally I hit my climax, my whole body clutching onto him as I rode through the waves of pleasure, him following only moments later.

When I could finally regain my breath, I let go, my feet shaky as I tried to regain my composure. I tugged my skirt down as he fixed himself, laughing to himself as he looked back up at me.

“How long are you in town for?” He finally asked, a devilish look in his eye.

“Long enough,” I responded, smirking at him. I knew how to play this game, even when drunk, and he wasn’t going to win.

“Well then, we’ll have to do this more often.” Kennedy commented, winking at me before turning to leave. “I’ll see you around!”

He turned, waving as he walked out of the alley like nothing had even happened. I couldn’t help but watch in awe as he left—Kennedy Brock was something else.

And I didn’t mind one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyyy I'm back!

Long story short, my life has been a bit of a shit show for the last semester, but now it's summer and I'm back at it! There are probably going to be quite a few rapid fire updates so I can get to the crux of the story (so I don't give it away in Spinning, because if you read both stories I don't want to have any spoiler alerts!), so keep your eyes peeled for those! I have a lot of ideas and I'm really stoked to be back writing again. I'm also excited to include Amelia and Autumn in this story-- they're based on two of my friends from real life who I love dearly, so it's going to be a blast. :)

Ava goes out.

Anyways, HUGE thank you to these lovely commenters:

ConfidentCoward0696
lovelyhope
LisbethSpringer

Please comment/subscribe/recommend! And let's be friends? :)

Oh yeah, who else is freaking out about the perfection known as Forever Halloween? Because I have been majorly freaking out. SO GOOD.