‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 11: The plan (POV: Jorden)

After we found out Mya was pretty much doomed for vampire life, everyone was going crazy to come up with a plan. So I'm standing in the kitchen with a glass of blood in one hand, racking my brain trying to think of someway to keep Mya safe. You'd think the obvious thing to do would be to kill whoever this guy named Hunter is. The problem is that all trackers are impossible to kill because they are what keep vampires from going extinct. So that why it's so hard for us to come up with a decent plan, that might actually work.
“Hey,” I said as Kaylee walked into the kitchen.
“Anything new yet?” Kaylee asked me.
“No,” I replied still totally clueless about what our next move was.
“We have to at least try to save Mya, we cant let her turn into a monster like me,” Kaylee said with pain in her eyes. I could tell she hated being a vampire, with all the blood-lust, almost biting Mya, and the fact that
she's undead. All Kaylee wants is to be human again, and I cant give her human life back or I would.
“You're not a monster Kaylee, trust me you're still the girl I saved and fell in love with. Now you are super hot, and extremely fast and strong, and I get to live with you forever,” I explained touching her cheek.
“Thanks Jorden, I don’t know what I’d do without you.” she replied putting her arms around me and kissing me passionately on the lips.
“We will do our best to protect Mya, I promise.”
“Thank you,” she replied hugging me tight.

After some long thinking, I remembered something that could possibly help with the whole Mya being stained situation. When my brothers and I were first turned a women named Victoria helped us through our change. She told us everything we needed to know about vampires and their history and taught us everything we know and she's the reason we are who we are now. Victoria felt bad for us because our parents were killed, so she said if we ever needed her help to just give her a call. Maybe this is how we can save Mya, Victoria is the leader of all vampires and the most powerful, so maybe she can stop the tracker if we asked her too.
I sped to the living room to tell everyone the plan I had to save Mya, thankfully as usual everyone was in the living room.
“I got a plan to save Mya!” I yelled excitedly. Everyone looked up at me and James stood up.
“What is it?” James asked finally having hope in his eyes again.
“Remember Victoria?” I asked.
“The one who helped us through our change?” Jake asked confused.

"Yeah, she said if we ever needed anything to call," I explained.

"She might be able to take Mya's stain away becasue she is so powerful," James added smiling.

"Guys i thnk we have ourselves a plan," I said smiling.

"Thanks Jorden, this gives me hope for Mya." James said giving me a brotherly hug.