‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 3: More Training (POV: Kaylee)

The next day James, Jake and I were training Mya and Tori while Jorden went out to get blood to restock our cabinets and fridge, and some human food for Tori and Mya so they would not starve while they stayed here with us.
“I’m so glad to be home I love training,” Mya said as we all went out into the back yard.
“Me too,” Tori added.
“This training is so you can better protect yourselves against other vampires, or for regular self defense against humans,” James explained to Mya and Tori who each were given a knife for protection. They were allowed to stab us because we heal quickly and it’s better for their training, to know how to injure a vampire just enough to get away.
“Ok, are you ready?” Jake asked them.
“Bring it,” Tori smiled at Jake. Jake was going against Tori, James was fighting Mya and I was to watch Tori and Mya to tell them what they did right and what they did wrong.

I watched as James sped toward Mya, she darted out of his reach; good move. Jake jumped at Tori, Tori quickly laid on her back and kicked Jake to her right; another great move, I had to admit these two were very good fighters.

Mya and Tori ran to each other and stood back to back, that was the best move they could have made. They had a better chance at winning if they worked as a team. James sped in front of Tori, while Jake sped in front of Mya. They switched partners to see if they could fight someone they were not used to.
Jake grabbed Mya’s arm and knocked her knife out of her hand. Jake yanked Mya away from Tori and pushed her to the ground with too much force than he should have.
“Time out,” Mya said making Jake and James stop, James had Tori in a head lock and Jake was about to go over to Tori, he now stopped to look at Mya. I sped over to Mya and held her up, “Are you ok?” I asked her worried.
“I landed on my knife,” Mya said pulling her knife out often back of her leg. It only went in like a n inch, so it want that bad. For me the smell of her blood was very overwhelming and I felt something inside of me just want to drink her blood and not stop. I couldn’t stop my fangs from coming out, and a hissing sound coming from my throat. I quickly pushed Mya up against a tree with my hand tightly around her neck, It’s like I couldn’t control myself. By this time I was using my mind power to keep Jake and Jorden from moving and Mya completely still. Mya’s hear was racing and her eyes were full of horror as she looked at me seeing my golden eyes and extended fangs.
“Kaylee stop!” I heard James yell behind me, they couldn’t stop me because I was in full control of them now.
“I made James let go of Tori and back away from her, then I made Jake grab Tori and pull her head to the side revealing her neck so it was easy for him to get to. I knew he had wanted to bite Tori ever since he met her so now I was going to let him have a chance to taste her.
“Kaylee please stop, I don’t want to hurt Tori!” James pleaded, while I was making them do all of this I had been looking at Mya the whole time. I had Mya pinned up against a tree, she had no where to go and she couldn’t move because I had control of her too. My power was so much stronger than it ever was before, James was not even immune to mine like he was Ally’s sucks for him. I finally realized what I was doing and released Mya and shut off my power, when I turned around Jake was really close to Tori’s neck, I almost made him bite her. Tears weld in my eyes, what was I turning into, how could I do this to my friends. I backed away from everyone, whispered, “I’m sorry,” and disappeared into the woods before I would hurt anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little bit longer but not much, hope you like what your eyes are reading. Because this is my first series ever! I am being brave and writing sequels to my first which is a very first for me.