‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 4: Kaylee Returns (POV: Mya)

James gave me some of his blood to help heal the big gash on the back of my leg, in about 10 minutes it was healed up and didn’t hurt like it did before. We let Kaylee have time to think, we didn’t want to go looking for her if she had no intention of being found at the moment, she just needed time.
Kaylee finally came into the house after being gone for two hours, Jorden already knew what happened because we caught him up to speed when he got home. Kaylee didn’t look at any of us she just went straight to the kitchen. When we all got into the kitchen, Kaylee was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of blood.
“Kaylee?” I whispered as I sat across from her.
“I’m fine,” she said keeping her head down to keep from making eye contact.
“No you’re not, you feel guilty, but you didn’t hurt me or Tori.”
“No, but I almost did that’s the problem, what if next time I can’t snap out of it, and hurt you or Tori?” Kaylee said raising her voice and finally looking at me.
“There wont be a next time because we are going to help you gain more control over your vampire side.” I explained to her, hoping that somehow I could get it through that undead brain of hers. I knew my old friend Kaylee was in there somewhere, she just changed a little that’s all. I can tell you this though, she was not evil or dangerous like they show in the stupid movies.
“yeah right, I’m turning evil just like the damn Von sisters,” Kaylee said with tears in her eyes.
“No you are not, you are just new to all this, that’s all.” Jorden said kneeling down by her.
“It’s been two years, how much longer am I going to need Jorden? Why cant my life me somewhat normal again, so I don’t have to worry about killing someone all the damn time?” Kaylee asked getting frustrated.
“It will be normal soon, you just need some time and training, most importantly patience.” Jorden explained to Kaylee sweetly.
“Ok.” Kaylee said getting up and being wrapped in Jorden’s arms for comfort.
Later that same day Kaylee came to me privately to talk. We went to the kitchen and sat at the table across from each other.
“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked her as I sat down, I was trying to figure out what it was that was still bothering her, I swear vampires have no emotions sometimes, or just a really good poker face.
“I just wanted to say that I am sorry for almost biting you.”
“Like I said before there’s absolutely no grudge I’m holding, I seen it as an honest accident, I knew you couldn’t control what was happening to you. “I replied trying to make her feel somewhat better about herself, I mean the poor girl hated the vampire life. I just wish I could trade her places because I wouldn’t mind being a vampire even though I love being human, but it looks like its tearing her apart. She’s my best friend and if it meant becoming one of the undead to give her, her human life back I would do it without hesitation.
“I know but to me it’s not just an accident, I just couldn’t’ control my vampire side. I hate being undead, want to be human again Mya.” Kaylee cried, I went over to her and gave her a well deserved hug.
“I know, it should have been me not you,” I told her truthfully, I would have been able to handle it better, for one because she had her whole life pretty much planned out, and two I had no idea what I wanted out of life.
“You’re a good friend Mya,” Kaylee told me as we walked into the living room where Jorden and James were.
“I know.” I whispered.