‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 6: Bloodlust (POV: Tori)

I seriously did not like that Jake was going to drink my blood. I mean what if he loses control and kills me, then how is he going to live with himself for eternity. I just wonder how bad this is really going to hurt me, I’m so scared but I do trust him. I told myself that I’m helping out a friend, and that’s what is helping me get over my fear of being bit.
“Are you ready?” Jake asked me putting my wrist close to his mouth. Jake had his back to Kaylee so she couldn’t see anything and so he would be facing me.
“No, but just do it,” I said with fear in my voice.
“I’m sorry if it hurts you,” Jake said as his eyes changed colors and gangs popped out. Jake bit down on my arm and I felt the sharp pain as his fangs pierced my skin, it was more painful than I thought, I looked away so I wouldn’t pass out. I could tell that he took a sip of my blood because I could feel as it was being pulled from my arm. Jake let go of my arm which was now bleeding making blood drip from my arm to the ground.
“Hey Kaylee want a drink?” Jake said as he moved to my side holding out my arm for her to see. Immediately I could tell she could smell it but the way she licked her lips and fangs showed. Kaylee’s eyes changed and fangs were more visible now, she sped up to Jake and I, now she was only ten feet away from me, I knew she was trying her hardest to hold herself back.
“Kaylee I want you to push this intense burning feeling away, this is going to take a lot more energy, but you have to focus,” Jake said to Kaylee who couldn’t take her eyes off of my arm which had a burning feeling from where Jake had bit me.
“I don’t want to though, she smells like brownies and I’m starving!” Kaylee said in a voice that didn’t sound anything like herself.
“Tori Run!” Jake said pushing me behind him. I took off running and in an instant Kaylee was in front of me with fangs out and a scare look on her face, I stopped, and for some reason I couldn’t move at all, what was happening?
“Jake help me please,” I yelled to him not knowing where the hell he was.
“I cant, she’s controlling me,” he yelled back. Kaylee grabbed my arm and she smelled my blood but didn’t bite me. To my surprise she bit her own arm and rubbed the blood from her arm onto my arm where Jake had bit me. My arm healed immediately and Kaylee’s eyes and teeth went back to normal and she smiled. Then I seen my best friend again in that smile of hers, she did it.
“You did it Kaylee, you controlled your thirst,” I said hugging her now that I could move again.
“Good job Kaylee,” Jake replied speeding to my side and grabbing my hand, I knew he was glad that I was still alive and not drained by Kaylee who could have done easily.
“Thanks guys, I have more faith in myself now, I know how to control it now.” Kaylee said speeding off. I looked over at Jake and smiled and let him wrap his arms around me and hold me close to his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow these really are short, sorry guys, but thats all i needed for a chapter in word or i would have wrote more, but it basically already tells what needs to be told. Bare with me here :)