‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 9: Mya's Stained (POV: James)

I heard Mya yell for help so I was speeding through the woods following her scent as fast as I could. I found her leaned up against a tree holding her wrist like she was hurt.
“What's wrong?' I asked her speeding up to her and checking her neck for bite marks.
“My wrist is on fire,” she said showing me. There was a mark like a swirly tattoo that wrapped around her wrist.
“What does it meant?” Mya asked me.
“You've been stained.” I said worried. I held her close to my chest, pushed off the ground and flew into the air, and dropped down in the back yard of our house. I pulled her hand so she would follow me into the house I had to let everyone know what was going on.
“Jake, Jorden, Tori, and Kaylee, come here!” I yelled so everyone would come meet me in the living room, usually they are in the living room but today they had different things to do.
“Whats wrong?” everyone asked as they met me in the living room, I was still holding Mya's hand at this point.
“Mya's been stained,” I said showing them her wrist. My brother's and I knew what this meant for Mya's life, Kaylee did too. They examined her wrist that had a black swirly tattoo that went all the way around her wrist.
“What does stained mean?” Tori asked me.
“No, we cant let this happen to Mya!” Kaylee said knowing what it meant because we told her when we told her everything she needed to know as a vampire.
“What's going to happen to me?” Mya asked me.
“You don’t need to know because I don’t want you being scared all the time,” I replied looking at everyone especially Kaylee to keep their mouths shut. Mya did not need to know that a tracker was going to be looking for her to turn her into one of us.
“Mya what did you see when the guy looked at your future,” Jorden asked curious, we all wanted to know the same thing.
“Well I was a vampire like you, very beautiful and so powerful. I had rare powers I could manipulate and start a fire and move water just by the motion of my hands. I felt strong and invincible, and plus I was incredibly fast and did I mention very beautiful?” Mya explained with a spark of excitement come out.
“That's so crazy,” Kaylee said.
“I have never heard of a vampire with such powers,” Jake replied after hearing my story.
“Can someone please tell me what this mark on my wrist means?” Mya pleaded.
“Not right now,” I said making Mya sigh, and I knew she was frustrated with me. It was better to keep her in the dark about what was going on, for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no what are they ever going to do??? lol ;)