Status: Actively active!

The Pop Star and the Twin

Glove Compartments and Knickers

After finishing grabbing our coffees Bri and decided to leave before we got kicked out for our mindless behavior. Walking in long strides we reached the car quickly. Opening the doors and strapping ourselves in Bri immediately turned on the car and heater.

“I think that’s another place we can cross off our lists of places were no longer welcomed” Bri mused, waiting for the car to warm up.

Taking a small sip of my coffee to test its temperature I respond “Technically we didn’t get banned, merely looked at strangely. Which is quite normal considering we did just have an awkward dance battle in line”.

“Let’s not forget my beat boxing and your pimp walk” Bri reminds me looking in the rear mirror to check for any cars before pulling out.

Smiling I look around the car for any CDS. Nicky Minaj’s Starships was getting annoying after hearing it twenty times. Humming I let out a cry of happiness when I see a hidden CD in the glove compartment. Blowing off the dirt I turn the disk over to see what it is. Letting out a deep laugh when I see that it’s One Direction’s album Up All Night.

“What are you laug-“ Bri begins to ask stopping abruptly when he’s sees the CD in my hand.

“T-t-that is not.. s-s-some girl left it here” Bri stutters out the tips of his ears red in embarrassment.

“Oh really Bri? Some girl left her One Direction CD in your glove compartment” I question with an eyebrow raised.

“You know what? Forget that. One Direction is talented. I like rocking out to them when I drive to school. ¿Y qué?” He retorts defensively.

Smirking I raise my arms in surrender “Stop acting like a ninny I was just holding it”

Looking at Bri I pop it into his stereo pressing play.

“You're insecure, don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make-up to cover up” Dancing in my seat I sing along with Liam’s voice. Practically screaming I turn and point at Bri when Liam sings “Don’t need make-up to cover up” and rub my hand around his face. Scowling Bri shoves my hand away from him. Which is actually a smart choice considering he’s driving. But I still see him tapping his fingers along to the beat.

“Come on you know you want to” I coo to Bri turning up the volume to the point of having my ears permanently damaged.

“If only you saw what I could see

you'd understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful!

Oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful!” I belt out into Bri’s ear noticing he’s smiling now.

“Now just Bri” I sing.

Taking a breath Bri turns to look at me while somehow keeping the car in the right lane. Something I can’t do even with both eyes on the road. The music hums along vibrating against the doors inviting Bri to sing along.

“So girl come on!! you got it wrong!

To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong

I don't know why, you're being shy

And turn away when I look in to your ah-ah eyes” Bri sings freeing one of his arms to use it to make big gestures to go with his singing face. Which I think is meant to look sexy and alluring but, really makes him look like he’s a constipated squirrel. Complete with rapid hair flips.

Laughing I struggle to sing along. Deciding I’d be better off pumping my fist in the air to the beat while Bri continues singing, completely immersed in giving this performance his all.

“That's what makes you beautiful!” Bri belts out the final verse of the song ending it with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Both of us erupt into a fit of giggles. Gasping to regulate my breath again I take a look outside the car. Finally noticing we’ve been driving around with no set destination. Somehow we’re somewhere in the outskirts of London. Not that far from our dorms in Chelsea.

“Bri where are we going” I finally ask.

“Hmm… I don’t think we had a place in mind to go. So I just started driving straight taking turns at random”. Bri muses bobbing his head lightly to Up all Night.

Lowering the volume to a more tolerant level I sigh a little.

“What’s wrong Rory” Bri asks peering at me from the corner of his eye.

“We’re just so damn old” I whine a little picking at a loose thread in my dress.

“Calm your grandma knickers down! Eighteen isn’t old” Bri scowls.

“How do you know what kind of knickers I use?!” I tease Bri with an appalled look.

Bri responds maturely by sticking his tongue out. Before I can retort my phone beeps to alert me that I have a text message. Pointing to my eyes with two fingers and pointing them to Bri in an I’m watching you look I look at my phone to see a message from Abby. Or Mrs. King as she mischievously put herself as in my phone. Unlocking my iPhone I read the message out loud.

“I got a surprise for you once you get home from your adventure with your good looking brother. Winky face” I read shaking my head at the last part.

“Did you have to read the emoticon” Bri says.

“She literally wrote the words winky face” I defend.

“Well in that case. She was totally right about me being blessed with perfect looks” Bri grins brightly at me.

“Shut up and drive"
♠ ♠ ♠
Nearly there, my comrades!