Status: By far one of my favourites to write!! Thank you to everyone who read!! You are amazing!!

Red's Heart

Asylum Hell

Red spoke fondly of her childhood home. Almost as if she missed it.

The sky was tinted a dreary grey, dirty cotton buds hiding the sun behind its thick wall, sending a chilling shadow over the forest. Red was not immune to the crisp air. Not like I was. As I stalked her through the trees, I could see her frail body shiver. Her fingers feebly clutched at the edges of her blood red coat, tugging it tighter around her. I snorted. That would do nothing.

My back arched in a careless stretch as I waited for the girl in red to walk faster. I admired the beauty of her stupidity. Her face was buried deep in the hood draped over her body, the cloak falling about her and billowing in the cold breeze. Red contrasted lustfully against the white snow as she slowly stumbled forward. She looked the picture of death. A reaper on the hunt. Aching for blood.

Impatience settled beneath my pelt and I snapped at the girl. My snarl ripped through the silent forest, warning her to keep pace, but her next step gave out. Her leg wobbling like jelly before she tumbled to the ground in a heap. I huffed in annoyance; white mist blew from my frustrated sigh as I padded over to the motionless girl. I glared down at her, a disgusted scowl gracing my lips. I snarled again, wrapping my jaws around Red’s wrist as I dragged her to a nearby tree.

Saliva pooled in my mouth as my tongue licked over her frozen skin hungrily. The fragility of the red girl’s thin wrist in my jaws tempted my sinful desire. I could feel myself giving in. I could feel my teeth pierce her, her warm blood flowing freely. The beat of her heart drummed delightfully in my ears as I licked over her punctured wrist. I shuddered. So warm. So sweet. My lips tingled with electricity at the taste.

Red curled up instinctively. Her eyes closed and her body trembling. She’d been walking for days. Why, I couldn’t tell. But I followed.

“Wolf.” Her whisper had my eyes peering down at her in mild curiosity. “I’m cold.”

I snorted carelessly, resuming my unquenched feast on Red’s blood as I held back the screaming desire to spill more of that beautiful crimson liquid. To snap her wrist like a twig and suck her body dry before gnawing pleasurably on her bones. Oh, to dig my teeth into her marrow. To crunch through her bone and relish in the delightful gelatinous centre. My stomach grumbled in yearning; the wold gnashing at my ribs in fury.

The forest was getting darker. Night was coming on quickly and with night came a deathly coating of snow that I knew Red would not survive. The decision was curled in front of me as I contemplated whether to push the girl to keep moving or to just eat her. She was already going to die anyway.

My pelt drifted with the wind as I shook the wolf off my skin in a motion that was easier than the last. A growl thundered in my chest as I bent over, picking Red up by her feet and slinging her over my shoulder like a rag doll before stalking off through the snow.

“It’s just up ahead,” Red murmured into my back.

My growl deepened. My shoulder carrying the girl twitched. I had half a mind to throw her back onto the ground and tell her to walk herself. The other half was tempted to smack her ass bouncing beside my face. Instead my claws clamped tighter around her thigh, moaning when she let out a squeak of surprise and pain.

Red’s childhood home was not the small cottage I’d been expecting. Thick concrete blocked the path, stretching high into the sky and trimmed viciously with layers of barbed wire. I snickered at the blood crusted over it, and painted down the concrete wall. How glorious it would be to see such a sight.

At my abrupt stop, Red began to wriggle in my grasp, attempting to escape. I acquiesced, throwing her off my shoulder and slamming her body into the wall before us. A sickening crunch resounded beside her gasped yelp. But it seemed her excitement was too grand to dampen the girl’s mood as she hurried off leaving patches of red in her wake. I merely took her steps; refraining from diving into the frozen water and licking up the red seeped into it.

The guards of the asylum should have been a little more curious about their patient mysteriously returning. If they had then they would have seen me coming. If their eyes hadn’t been so focused on Little Red’s petite body, they might have escaped.

As it were, Red bounded merrily ahead of me. She greeted those she saw excitedly, knowing the monster she brought in with her. The asylum ticked with an uneven rhythm of heartbeats. Tempting me. Luring me. Seducing me. And my hold on the wolf faltered as Red suddenly stopped and turned to me with gleaming eyes.

A smile tugged at the corner of my lips as the girl cloaked in red grinned. Her blood red lips stretching as far as I had ever seen them, her raven hair pooling out in waves. This was the happiest I had seen her. Standing in the near empty hallway of delicious white walls, her onyx eyes pierced into mine. Challenging. Playful. Thirsty.

She only need ask and I would graciously accept.

“Wanna play?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only two more chapters to go guys!!!!

Let me know your thoughts!! BIG THANKYOU to all of you who have subscribed, commented, and recommended! It means so much to me that you love my story!!

Xx