Status: By far one of my favourites to write!! Thank you to everyone who read!! You are amazing!!

Red's Heart

Little Red

My body shook the cold ice off my naked shoulders as easily as I had shaken off my warm white pelt. I shivered, growling at the whiteness that melted against my still warm skin. It had been a long time since I had taken this form. I had preferred my nice thick pelt. I had preferred to be alone. But the girl made me change. Like a witch, she had enchanted me with her hypnotic beauty.

I tried to brush off the disgust of this weak form. To think of the positives it might provide. The wound on my flank was a prime example. It would be easier to tend to with these ridiculously long fingers. Gazing at it now, I realised it was worse than I had thought. The bear had gotten in a good hook.

“Who – what are you?”

Her voice was full of satiating fear. I could feel the corners of my lips curl up at the satisfying delicacy. I tilted my head slightly, turning my body a fraction to look over my shoulder at her. I drank in the fear that was still clear on her face, only this time she was afraid of me.

“Your knight,” I snarled.

My reply had been more vicious than I had intended, but I hadn’t truly spoken in such a long time. The hostility in my tone was enough to kick her terror up a notch. I smiled, in what I hoped was a frightening way.

I turned to face her now; keeping my head dipped low as my eyes remained trained on her red body. My fingers curled into claws as my sunken feet slowly began to circle her.

“What is your name?” She asked a little more defiantly.

A growl thundered from my chest, but the girl only stepped forward. Though hesitant, she reached a petite hand out towards me. My growl only deepened. What did she think she was doing? Did she think I was some pet? That I would be trained? Or could be?

“The forest is too dangerous for pretty young girls,” I leered. “Little Red.”

The girl’s hand curled back into her chest protectively, as if she were afraid I might lunge and snap her arm from its socket. Saliva pooled in my jaw as the thought crossed my mind, and I swallowed instinctively. Oh, how delicious her sweet red blood would taste. Despite the cold, I could feel my body harden in desire.

“You saved me,” said the girl, her cheeks blushing a deep red.

I snapped my teeth at her, my eyes burning with a deep hatred as she turned her beautiful face away from me. “Stupid fool of a girl,” I snarled. “The forest has many creatures that would gladly pick your bones clean.”

I was prowling around the girl now, my animal instincts stalking her vulnerability. I wanted her to look at me. To turn those black eyes to mine, but she turned as I did. I gnashed furiously at the red girl’s ignorance, snickering at her flinch. But still she did not turn.

“But you saved me from the bear,” she stated almost boldly. Still, I filtered the slight quiver in her voice. I wanted more.

My body was on the girl’s in a second, the weight pushing her to the cold white floor. The red hood of the girl’s cloak sunk into the pure snow, her locks of raven black hair pooled out into a stark contrast. The scent of her sweet blood flowed through her cheeks and the plump red lip being lightly chewed on by her teeth.

Fear still threaded her onyx eyes, but she gazed up at me with curiosity. The terror that had filled her only moments ago was beginning to dwindle. Why? Why was she not afraid?

A growl hummed from my body in anger as I glared at the girl between my legs. How dare she look at me in such a way. The deep hatred inside of me began to bubble to the surface as I looked at the disgusting girl beneath me. My teeth were beginning to sharpen and point as I ran my tongue over them. Oh, that was what I wanted.

At the sight of my daggered points, the girl trembled beneath my body, shaking so violently I could feel myself harden against her. Oh, the feeling. My breath hissed between my teeth, a low satisfying growl bursting from my chest as I ran my teeth lightly against the girl’s delicate neck. Just one nick. Just one little bite and I knew it would be over.

I shivered at the thought of sliding my jaws into that pale white neck, to see the blood spill from her body and paint a beautiful picture in the snow. I wanted to hear the squeak of pain choked from her lips and yet as I looked at this girl frozen beneath me, I knew I couldn’t.

She intrigued me. She made my body feel things that I had never felt before. I was drunk on her very presence. On the delicious scent that rolled off her in delightful waves. It was her fear. Her fear excited me, and I never wanted to let the spine tingling feel slip from my grasp.

She was my Little Red.