Love at First Sight

Nobody loves me

Alicia's P.O.V

I walked up to leave all of them, they were too blind to see what was really hiding behind my eyes. I had liked the fact that Kaci got the guy of her dreams, but where's my happily ever after? I couldn't take this any longer.

I walked back inside, said bye to my little sister and everyone else and was about to head to the bar but I got pulled back from someone. I turned around to see it was Zayn pulling me in for a hug.

“I know I hurt your feelings, and that wasn't my intention, but just know that I love you like a sister and will never let anyone hurt you, Alicia.”

I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to speak but no words came out, just tears coming out of my eyes, making my perfectly good makeup run.

“Thanks Zayn, but I didn't love you like a brother, I loved you like a boyfriend but I can see you and Kaci have a connection. I'm going to a bar and no one is going to stop me.”

“Alicia, you have no car though. Your car is back at Nando's and you have no way there unless someone drives you there.”

“I'll walk there. Unless someone wants to take me to Nando's to get my car back.”

I saw Liam stand up, grabbing his car keys, coat, and says,

“What are we waitng for? Let's get you to your car.”

“Liam! You're leaving me?”

“Chill Adrianna. I'll be back in a few. Nando's isn't too far from Niall's house. Lucky Niall, huh?”

“Quiet Liam! You know how much I love food!”

“Is that why you have Nando's on speed dial?”

“YES! I LOVE FOOD!”

Liam laughed as he started to walk out the door, with me following close behind.

“I love you, Beanie! Call you when I get home, okay?”

“Okay Spawn. Please be safe and I love you too, Spawn!”

I walked out the door, closed it shut, and started to cry more. I got in Liam's car, and he closed the door behind me, so I thanked him for being such a gentleman.

“Sorry Zayn hurt your feelings. He's just so brutally honest that I guess it hurts some people's feelings.”

“It's okay, Liam. Sonya is the same way.”

“She is? Good for Niall then because at least she won't lie to him.”

“Yeah, I guess everyone has someone but me.”

The rest of the car ride was silent and awkward, especially when we drove past the park we all went to earlier this December night, where I saw Jake still sitting on the bench, looking at pics of my little sister.

“Here we are, Alicia. Please be careful when you go to a bar. A lot of fights happen in bars.”

“I will Liam. I consider you like a brother, you know that?”

“Now I do, see you later, Alicia.”

“Bye Liam, text you later?”

“Lemme give you my number, then text you the guys numbers later.”

“Okay”

He gives me his number, I say goodbye, then I go to grab my car.

“Glad I have my jacket on,” I said to myself.

I go to my car, car keys in hand and find out that there was a bar right next door to Nando's.

“Screw it,” I said to myself.

I throw my stuff in the car, and wipe away my tears. I wonder how everyone else was doing at the sleepover, and if I should go back there again later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was bad