Love at First Sight

Lost in thoughts

I woke up in a sweat, screaming Niall's name. I felt a hand over my mouth, but didn't scream, just looked over at who it was, and it was my Irish sweetheart, Niall.

“You okay, dear?”

“No! I had a nightmare where you dumped me for Demi Lovato, you proposed to her, called her Cinderella, she said yes, Jake proposed to me, I said yes, and he kissed me!”

I was shaking and crying like crazy. Worried, everyone ran into the room and asked what was going on.

“She just had a bad nightmare, that's all.”

They all gave me a hug, my sister gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they all went back to bed. I was still shaking and crying until Niall put his finger to my lips, calming me down.

“Shh, my princess. Everything's going to be alright. That was just a nightmare, and your with me now. Jake was the wrong guy for you, so why worry?”

My tears kept falling anyway as I said,

“I should worry because I'm afraid one day, you actually WILL leave me for another woman, and throw me away like I'm nothing!”

I cried even harder now, knowing that it was definitely going to be hard going back to sleep.

“Sonya,”

He pulled my face towards him and said,

“I will never leave you, okay? Never! Even if I do, I'll always come back for you but not because I am weak without you, but because I'm strong enough to have a beautiful, angel like you in my life.”

I smiled as he started to wipe away my tears, and said,

“Thank you, sweetheart.”

I put my head on his shoulder, and my hand on his rock hard chest to try to fall back asleep again, and hope that this didn't happen again. I felt Niall's breath against my ear, and just smiled because I knew Niall was there for me.

“Babe?”

“Yeah Sonya?”

“Do you think we'll ever be married?”

Niall turned over, his deep blue eyes facing mine, a cute crooked smile on his face, and said,

“If we love each other a lot, stay together, we may just get married, my love.”

I smiled, kissed Niall, and said,

“I love you, Niall!”

He stopped kissing me, put on an evil grin, and said,

“I know... I love you too, Sonya!”

We both fell asleep, my hand on his chest and his arm wrapped around me, and at that moment, I felt safe being by Niall.