Love at First Sight

Good morning

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning after talking to Niall about our girls, and how lucky we were to have them, and saw Bailey, still nuzzled up on my chest, asleep like a little kitten.

I didn't move, or wake her up at all. I stroked her hair until she finally decided to wake up.

She was half awake, and half asleep; I could tell because her eyes were dropping by the minute.

“Go back to sleep, love. I won't bother you anymore.”

She didn't listen, and just got up to get dressed for the day. She came out of the bathroom, hair still a mess, and makeup a mess.

“Did we do something last night?”

I thought as she laid her head back down on the couch we had slept on.

I looked up and down my body.

“Nope, I still have clothes on.”

She looked like a sleepy kitten, so I didn't disturb her anymore.

I went to go see if the other lads were awake, and they all were, but all of the other girls were asleep, just like Bailey.

I walked into Niall's room, he was wearing his food feet pajamas, laying in bed while Sonya's head laid on his chest too.

“Should I come back later?”

I teased at Niall.

“Haha, Harold. No, come on in. What'd you need?”

“Just wanted to finish our convo from this morning.”

“We can finish it later when the girls are awake.”

“What if Bailey doesn't feel the same though?”

“She kissed you back, didn't she?”

“Yeah.... So?”

I see Niall smack his forehead, then say,

“DUDE! She obviously likes you!”

I smiled, and said,

“Thanks Niall. Have fun waking your girlfriend up there, Prince Charming.”

I teased again, as he threw a shoe at me.

I laughed as I had walked out of the room, but when I looked back at the couch to see if Bailey was there, she was gone.

I walked around the house to find her, and I even checked upstairs by the other lads, who were awake with all of their girls asleep on them still too while the boys had stroked their hair, just as I had done with Bailey.

I gave up trying to find her, so I just plopped back down on the couch, when I found out that I got a hug from behind.

“Who goes there?”

I said like an idiot.

“Who do you think, my Hazza?”

“Is it my little innocent angel, Bailey?”

I turn to see her face, only to get a big ol' kiss from Bailey.

“You would be correct, Harry.”

She huddled up like she was cold, and quickly put the blanket on, until I pulled it off of her, and ran away with it.

“HARRY! I'M FREEZING!”

She started to run after me as I screamed,

“YOU AIN'T GETTING THIS BLANKET BACK, BAILEY BOO!”

As I was running, I caught a glimpse of Niall and Sonya, smiling and getting all of this on video.

I started to laugh as they did all this, but I totally forgot that I was running, cause this was around the time that Bailey caught up to me, and tried to take the blanket from me.

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES! GIVE ME BACK THAT BLANKET!”

I lifted the blanket up higher than her, to where she would be on her tippy-toes.

“Try and get it, Bailey Darling Starlight!”

“FINE!”

She came a bit closer, and when she was on her tippy-toes, this was my opportunity to kiss her, on video, to go on YouTube and my Twitter, for everyone to see.

Bailey gets on her tippy-toes, and gets closer, and that's when I decide to finally seal the deal.

The closer and closer she gets, the more I get nervous to kiss her again.

She came in to grab the blanket for the last time, I leaned in, and kissed her.

I kissed her for like a minute or two, and then we dropped the argument completely.

I stopped kissing her, looked at her, and saw that she was blushing like crazy!

“What just happened here?”

“I kissed you, hun.”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“How did it go, again?”

“It went a little something like this.”

I leaned back in, and kissed her again.

Niall was still recording the video, until I asked him to finally shut it off.

“Bailey?”

“Yeah Harry?”

“Do you really love me, even if I wasn't in One Direction?”

“Of course I would.”

“Okay, so now I just have one question left for you.”

“What is that?”

“Will you go out with me?”

I looked at her, and her face had turned a bright shade of red now.

“So will you?”

“YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! I love you, Har-”

I cut her of once again by kissing her. This was the best day of my entire life!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's too graphic..... I'm running out of new and fresh ideas