Status: 10/01/2014: I've been writing this for almost two years and I'm finally getting to the good bits. (Started: 12/23/2012)

Dreaming With a Broken Heart

don't stop

@adashofhope Early morning flights are not my thing. Sad to leave my @simpleplan family.

×××


@adashofhope I love that you all love the EP. Thanks for supporting us in all we do!

@AlexAllTimeLow My favourite French peeps released their EP today and I helped! Check it out!

@adashofhope @AlexAllTimeLow I mean, you were there I guess...

@SebLefebvre My lil cuz did a thing that you should all listen to.

From: Dax McCafferty
Love the album little sister. U did good.

×××


HOLDING ON FOR HOPE RELEASES NEW ACOUSTIC EP
Canadian pop-rock band, Holding on for Hope, has released a new acoustic EP entitled, With a brilliant mind and a filthy mouth. The new release includes five brand new completely acoustic tracks from the band.

The EP features the band's newest single, “Plastic hearts with shaky foundations”, a co-write between Dash McCafferty and All Time Low's lead vocalist, Alex Gaskarth. “I think a sprinkle of Gaskarth is what this song needed,” McCafferty replied when asked about collaborating with the singer, “He has this way of forcing amazing things out of you. I'm sure this won't be the last time that we get together to collaborate.”

Holding on for Hope will be reunited with All Time Low when they join them this winter on the Simple Plan North American tour. Tickets and info available here.

×××


@pierrebouvier All Time Low AND Holding on for Hope on one tour? God help us all.

To: AWG
Start the countdown, friend. Only twenty-three more days until you get to see my face again!

From: AWG
Am I supposed to be excited about that...

To: AWG
Fuck you.

@adashofhope An entire NA tour with @JackAllTimeLow?! Not @AlexAllTimeLow... Just @JackAllTimeLow...

@JackAllTimeLow @adashofhope @AlexAllTimeLow I KNEW I WAS HER FAVOURITE

From: Kaner
When r u and Alex gonna get ur shit together and bone?

To: Kaner
Don't be vulgar.

×××


tumblr.com/search/dash+mccafferty

when did dash mccafferty and alex gaskarth become so cute?!

where did dash mccafferty even come from?

Alex and Dash's tweets make my heart squeal. They're actually adorable.

Fuck dash. Jalex is real.

Dash and Alex make beautiful music together and their tweets are so obvious it kills me and they just need to get married now.
♠ ♠ ♠
& everybody wants to take you home tonight
but i'm gonna find a way to make you mine.

let's not talk about how long it's been since an update. this is such a filler, but it's all i've got right now. thanks to the following for commenting last time:
pallid.
s-o-u-l-s