Status: Filthy god damn horror show.

Little Lion Man

Go Away, Tate

"I can't be with you. I won't be with you."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying go away."

"What? No! Don't do this!"

"Go away, Tate!"


"No! Violet, no! No, no, no, no!"

My voice was rough, raw. Screaming so loud the walls shook, I could taste the blood rising in my throat, my pathetic excuse for a heart punctured, ripped right down the middle, still beating furiously. I could feel each lung collapsing slowly, deflating in my chest, each organ fail. It was a slow death, an unbelievably painful death. So much pain, so much blood.

"Violet!"

The worst part? Death didn't come. The pain didn't stop. I didn't move on, I couldn't.

I was already dead.

"Violet, I'm sorry! Violet, please!" I was begging, yelling at an empty bed in my room. her room... what should have been our room. She wasn't here, I couldn't see her, as much as I pleaded, I couldn't find her.

I ran from the room, barreling down the stairs, my knuckles smashing into the walls the whole way. I felt the warmth as the skin was rubbed off of my the back of my hand, I felt warmth as tears fell from my eyes. "I didn't mean to! You know I didn't!"

"For god's sake, she won't take you back, you little psychopath."

I whirled around, seeing Patrick, that stupid blond homo staring at me with a look of amusement. He was amused at my pain, me being ripped into shreds. Every day I was shoved into irons jaws that chewed me up, and spat me back out... and he laughed.

"I love her," I snarled, slowly advancing back up the stairs. I wanted to be level with him. Look him in the eyes.

"News flash, lover boy... It's been seventeen years of you doing this every day. She can't even hear you, you know."

Seventeen years? It couldn't have been that long. It felt like it was yesterday when she moved into the house. It felt like a million years ago at the same time. I couldn't keep track of days, nights... I couldn't keep track of anything, not anymore.

I watched Violet all these years, I watched her and I'd only spoken to her once, I only spoke to her when she said goodbye. Sometimes I forgot she even had. I reverted back to that moment, the one where I lost her. Shot right in the fucking heart. Bam.

"Violet... please..." It came out as only a whimper this time, my knees gave out an I was sitting on the floor, my knees curling into my chest. Each sob made me shake to the point where I figured I might just shatter.

"So pathetic. Don't you remember, Tate? She told you... to 'go away'."

"No! No! Shut up!" I slammed my fists over my ears, grabbing handfuls of my hair and pulling it. The strain against my scalp made me scream out, but I only pulled harder.

"Go away," he taunted, his voice wavering, falling in and out, becoming more feminine, like Violet... Violet's voice.

"Go away, Tate!"

"Go away!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm very excited for this story, Evan Peters is the definition of unffff
Let me know what you think so far.