Status: What do you think ? :3

24/7

Famous Last Words

Of course, I arrived to school late today. With two hours of sleep and a very obnoxious feeling of paranoia, I was moving a little slow. Usually, I'd pull my Mustang Up into the school parking lot , stand outside talkIng to Xaiden and Aurora for a while, and then go inside for my first miserable class of the day. Okay, it's not THAT miserable, but my teacher does hate me. She insults my outfits everyday quite subtly, therefore making the class a tiny bit more interesting. Apparently, it's slutty to wear skinnies, a tee-shirt, and converse. Who would of guessed?

Lunch is a different story. I chill with my group of friends who consist of Aurora, Xaiden, Van, and Zaire. I've got to say, Xaiden is the most interesting. That is mainly because I have had the biggest crush on him since we were little. I know, cheesy, right? Girl loves her best guy friend and he knows it, but doesn't love her back. Typical.

While I was sitting at lunch, talking to Van, who was mainly doing the talking about how many times he's defeated Call of Duty: Black Ops, I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I felt a shiver run up my spine and I closed my eyes trying to rid myself of the feeling that I knew was about to overcome me.

"Collette, you alright, bro?", Zaire said, nudging me with her elbow.

"Yeah, I'm good.", I said. I lied. I wasn't good. I wanted to stand up and scream that some freak was stalking me and that he threatened my life, but I didn't. I sat there, staring at my undercooked chicken and rice, shivering in fear like a coward.

When I got home, I did everything to avoid going in my room. He could see me in there. I knew I would eventually have to go in there, but I didn't want to at all. Some girls find it hot when a guy watches them change clothes and sleep, but I don't understand what is hot about that. It's an invasion of privacy, and it makes you feel violated and as if he can always see you.

I was laying on the couch eating marshmellows and playing video games when my mom walked in and stopped and just stared at me. I gave her a weird look and continued with my game. She kept staring at me with this blank look in her eyes and walked towards me slowly. I paused my game, sat up and looked at her as if she was crazy. She smiled the creepiest smile in the world and I noticed her hands were behind her back. Having been paranoid all day, I jumped up off the couch and walked backwards away from her. I was just beginning to hyperventilate when she started laughing.

"Gotcha!!", she said, obnoxiously. Her hand came from behind her back and she tossed me a Mountain Dew.

"Mom, what in the world is wrong with you, you weirdo?!", I said, my heart still racing. She scared me half to death.

"Oh come on, it was just a joke.", she said.

"Famous last words."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Mom's point of view***

I grabbed the Mountain Dew out of the fridge and took a deep breath. My other hand tightened around the object it was holding. I popped four pain killers and rounded the corner into the small living room. I stood behind the couch for a few minutes just looking at her. Collette was beautiful. I don't understand why that idiot Xaiden guy won't go for her. She has long, straight, natural black hair and the most gorgeous grey eyes in the world. She even has the prettiest smile.

I'm jealous of her.

I deserve to look like that. After painting my face with make up and pretending to smile every day, I still am hideous under the make up. I've always drawn the short-straw in beauty. It's not fair.

I felt sweat gliding across my forhead as my hand clenched tighter. My left hand, the hand with the Mountain Dew in it, felt weak as if all of my energy was draining into my right hand to hold a firm grip on the object it was holding. I walked around the couch and looked at her. I studied every detail of her face, burning it into my memory. I looked at her perfect smile, perfect flat stomach, perfect legs, perfect hair, perfect eyes, and her perfect face in general. I hated her for it.

I stared at her for a very long time. When she started Looking worried is when I decided to get a move on and get it over with. Then, suddenly, I felt a strange feeling boiling deep within my chest. Pictures danced through my mind of Collette's third birthday party, her first words, her first steps, and then it jumped to her being handed her driver's liscence. I cried through all of those moments. I couldn't let go of that. Not yet.

I, as always, painted a smile on my face and laughed, nervously. I handed her the Mountain Dew and told her it was a joke. I then proceeded to march into the kitchen and throw the knife in the sink.

What was I thinking?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???:3