Status: Complete

Troublemakers

She Devil

"Mio gattina." My father's voice breathed, earning a pleasant sigh to escape my lips. His voice always reassured me, even if I wasn't having a bad day. Hearing his warm caramel voice just calmed me and made me feel like everything was perfect, would always be perfect.

"Papà."

"How are you? Did you make it through the airport alright?" He asked, no worry evident in his voice. I knew my mother must have been nuzzled into the crook of his arm whispering rapidly at him to ask me a million questions.

I chuckled into my end of the line and picked up my mascara. I was getting ready to go out with my new roommate and some of the boys tonight. I was excited to see what the London life had in store for me. "I am wonderful, but I miss you guys already. You can tell Ma that everything went well, no hijackers."

My father's laugh boomed from the other end and I knew my mom was probably pouting and reaching for the phone, so she could lecture me. "Victoria." She scolded, confirming the thoughts of my imagination.

"Ma." I retorted, rolling my eyes, before bringing the black wand back to my lashes and blinking.

"Everything went fine, I met my roommate." I changed the subject. "She seems really nice and we're going out tonight."

"Woo, you go girl!" She hollered, earning a laugh from my father and me. "What are you wearing."

"A classy red and black dress that you would approve of, and papà wouldn't."

"Excellent."

I laughed once more and dug around my make-up bag for my glitter. "I'm wearing the Giuseppe's you bought me for my birthday."

"I'm sure you will look breath taking." My mother gushed.

"Thanks Ma." I smiled, my heart swelling. "I miss you both already. I don't know how I'm going to survive without you."

"We miss you too." She sighed and I knew without even seeing her that she had tears in her eyes. "You will be as wonderful as always, you are my own after all, iníon."

I nodded my head, looking down at my screen and biting my lip to keep tears from building in my own eyes. I was a family girl. I hadn't been without one of my family members for longer than two weeks. It had only been a little over twenty four hours. I guess the distance was throwing me off. "I love you."

"I love you more." She whispered.

I sighed and pushed the large red end button. My heart was heavy and I needed a drink. If anything ruined this trip for me, this opportunity, it would be the distance from my family.

Image


Forty five minutes later my hair was in large curls, giving it a slightly wavy look as it fell down to the middle of my back. I was wearing the outfit I had told my mom about on the phone, a few extra accessories added, complete with heels. I felt like I could take on the world. That's what a kick ass dress is suppose to make you feel like, ladies and gentlemen. Yes, gentlemen.

Men wear dresses too, don't hate.

I sprayed on my perfume and grabbed my black clutch, throwing the skinny strap onto my shoulder, before going to see if Iris was ready to hit the streets. Unfortunately she wasn't ready yet, so I sprawled out onto the couch impatiently. The longer I sat there the more I wondered if she had fallen back asleep.

Bitch better be awake and getting ready. Ain't nobody got time for that. I snorted at my own thoughts, and heard her door click shut.

I quickly wiped the dumb smile off of my face let my eyes trail over her. She looked amazing in a pair of navy high-waist shorts I could never pull off. I smiled at her and stood. "You look sexy as hell."

She laughed and told me I looked great too. I waved her off with a cocky wink. "Dave is waiting for us downstairs."

She nodded and we scrambled out of our new apartment and down into the limo that was awaiting us.

Image


The club was booming with life when we arrived. I couldn't believe how crazy Funky Buddha was going. I was getting so hyped up just on their energy alone. I grinned over at Iris and took her hand into my own "Lets dance now, drink later?"

She bit her lip. "Drink now and I'll dance later."

I laughed. "Alright, I'll meet you at the bar when this song is finished."

She nodded and I disappeared into the crowd, ready to let their energy engulf me. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's letting loose. Well, that and being a bitch, but who asked you?

The beat that was playing was completely unfamiliar to me, but that didn't stop the Italian blood in my veins from finding the rhythm. I moved my hips to the beat, my fist in the air pumping to the bass. There was barely enough room for me to breathe, so I was bumping into everyone around me, but they were all too lost in the song to care.

I don't know how long the song lasted, but it felt like the song was at least five minutes long. When the singer asked the crowd, "Do you have a big banana?" my head fell back with laughter, my eyes landing on the DJ. He grinned at me and I winked at him in approval. As the songs overlapped and it changed to a new tune my thirst came and I decided to go find my roommate.

I found her looking very annoyed with one, Harry Styles. I grinned, knowing that he must have tried to get her to quit ignoring him, but it obviously wasn't working. That boy must really know how to dig a hole and lie in it.

"Styles." I drawled, watching as he turned around in search of me.

His eyes lit up, his hand coming up to swipe some of his curly hair out of his face. "Tori!" He looked relieved.

"Hey baby." I winked, throwing my arm around him and kissing him on the cheek. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to realize I should be elsewhere." He growled.

"Ouch."

He bit his lip, his eyes bulging. "No, that's not what I meant babe."

I punched his shoulder lightly. "Buy me a drink and I'll forgive you."

"Aye, two shots of Sambuca over here, yeah?" Harry hollered at the bar tender, a burly blonde, before throwing deuces at him.

"You look absolutely..." His green eyes traveled from my feet to my chest. "Mouthwatering."

I giggled and sat on the bar stool. "Keep your eyes on someone else's tits, boo."

He bit his lip, trying not to smirk, but ended up looking away and smirking anyways. I noticed Iris was no longer in the stool next to him then and frowned. I knew she was a big girl and could handle herself, but where had she gotten off to?

Our shots arrived before I could ponder it any further. I grabbed one and slammed it down, before Harry even had the chance to grip his. I smirked at him and he shook his head at me disbelievingly. I grinned devilishly at him and ordered two more shots, this time all for myself.

"So, did you come by yourself?" I leaned forward, licking the taste of the liquor off of my lips as I waited for the rest.

He shook his head, his curls swaying from left to right. "Brought the boys with me and a few other friends."

"And they ditched you?" I smirked.

"No," He chuckled. "I ditched them for this She-devil in a red dress."

I pretended to blush. "Awe, I love it when you lie."

He groaned and my shots arrived, momentarily distracting me for three seconds, before they were gone. "They're at a booth over there if you want to go over and join?" He pointed.

I nodded, licking my lips, and slipping off of the stool. Harry took my hand in his and lead me over to the booth where all of his friends were waiting. I let my eyes trail over everyone, spotting Nick Grimshaw from BBC, Iris, and much to my dismay, all of the boys of One Direction. Including that insufferable asshole, Louis.

"My, my, my." Nick spoke up when we were about two feet away. "Who is that delicious looking woman, Styles?"

Harry chuckled and I smirked, scooting into the booth next to him since he moved over to allow me a spot. "Victoria Moretti, but you can call me Tori."

"Nick Grimshaw, you may have heard of me." He winked. "BBC radio host."

I chuckled. "No need to name drop yourself there, babe."

He laughed and I waved at everyone else. "Zayn!" I squealed, reaching over Nick to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek.

He blushed and waved at me. Oh that boy. So handsome.

I chatted with them for a few minutes, but mostly laughed my ass off at Nick's jokes and Liam's adorable dance moves. Harry had ordered me some sort of mystery drink and it was working on making its way dry. I could feel the alcohol start to heat up my skin and the dance floor was calling my name once more. I smiled over at Iris evilly and she cringed, but nodded.

I threw my hand out to her and she took it, cupping her hand around mine as she climbed out of the booth. "See you assholes later, we're dancing!"

"Hey!" Nick yelled. "What about the rest of us? We might like to dance too, you know!"

I turned and raised one of my eyebrows in his direction, before scanning over all of the boys. Harry grinned. "Yeah!"

I rolled my eyes. "Well then come on, all of you."

Harry, Nick, Louis, and Liam all stood and followed us out into the crowd. I knew the song that was playing pretty well and started singing along before Harry even spun me around and pulled me into his back.

"I wanna scream and shout and let it all out.
And scream and shout and let it out.
We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh.
We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh."

I threw my hands up and twirled my hips into Harry's letting him get lost into the music with me. I could see Iris and Louis dancing together. I was giggling at the two of them, Louis was doing the sprinkler, when Nick moved in front of me. He was shaking his nonexistent man boobs, causing me to snort with laughter. I tried to keep up with Harry, his hands clenching my hips as we danced against one another, but it was really hard to dance and laugh. My abs were killing me.

Harry started to laugh once he saw what Nick was doing as well. He really looked ridiculous. Considering I had just witnessed Louis' horrible dancing skills it was hard to imagine things could get worse, but believe me, Grimmy had no skills.

I liked how adorable Harry looked when his eyes opened wide with disbelief and his mouth fell open with laughter. He looked so carefree. "You're too cute, Styles." I hummed.

His mouth closed, his cheeks turning an unmistakable shade of pink. "Thanks babe."

I pinched his cheeks and was stolen away by Liam, before he could retaliate. Britney Spear's song was long gone by then and all ridiculous dance moves seemed forgotten. Nick had disappeared into the crowd, Harry had managed to convince Iris to dance with him, and everyone else was somewhere around the two of us getting their groove on.

"Tonight has been so much fun." Liam grinned, his hands on my hips. He moved better than I thought he would and I could feel his body through our clothes. Damn.

"Tonight has been incredible." I gushed, loving that London didn't let me down.

Considering Liam was the most talented dancer I had the pleasure of moving with that night, I showed him a little of what I can do. He was laughing at me, but approvingly. "Nice. My girlfriend would love to come out with you. You two would be center stage."

"I can't wait to meet her." I grinned.

His brown eyes scanned my face, making my heart swell. Anyone could get lost in those eyes, including Hitler. Goodbye Holocaust, hello beautiful brown-eyed boys.

I danced with all of the boys to various songs. Niall and I had the most fun, by far. The way he always seemed to turn everything into a perverted joke had me rolling in the floor. I knew when I woke up in the morning my stomach would have a six pack like no other. Coming to the club had been the best idea I had. These are the nights that I wouldn't trade for the world.

The night came to a close way too soon, but all of us were wasted beyond belief and their security thought it would be best if we dipped. We all hugged goodbye and Iris climbed into the limo behind me. The boys had all arrived in their own cars and couldn't leave them behind. I was a little disappointed, because it felt like the limo had gone to waste, but the alcohol didn't let me be sad for long.

Iris and I giggled the whole way home. I watched as she ran a hand through her thick black hair and collapsed onto the back of the seat. "What's up with you and H?" I asked casually, trying to keep the smirk off of my face.

She groaned and buried her face in her hands. "We're, he's...ugh."

I giggled and she giggled, before groaning again. "He's so hot."

I burst out laughing, bobbing my head up and down in agreement with her. "But my sister..she told me I can't fuck him, and it's so harrrrd." She wined.

"He makes it that hard on purpose." I pointed out.

"That's the worst part." She sighed, scrabbling out of the limo when Dave opened the door for us.

"What about you and Louis?" She shot back, leaning into my shoulder as we wobbled to the elevator.

"Ugh." I seethed. "He is a complete twat."

She giggled. "No he's not, he's wonderful."

"We fucked and then he told me he had a girlfriend." I shrugged. "Now he treats me like shit and I wont take that from no man."

"He can kiss my perfect white ass."

Iris giggled and we made it safely into our apartment before we said our good nights and she disappeared into her bedroom. I disappeared into mine, sliding out of my heels and de-beautifying myself. I was just about to pull my hair up and slip into my pajamas when there was a hard knock on the front door. I ran out of my room and down the hall fast as I could. I was ready to tear, whoever it was, a new asshole when I pulled the door open.

"Louis, what the-" But he clapped his hand over my mouth, wrapping his other hand around my waist and pushed me into my apartment, before I could finish.

When he had closed the door behind me, he kept his hand over my mouth and if I wasn't so drunk I'm sure I would've bit him. "Where's your room?" He whispered.

I nodded my head down the hall way and he removed his hand from over my mouth, growling. "Which one?"

I rolled my eyes and stormed off to the last door on the left, throwing it open and digging around my drawers for my pajamas. "You wont need those."

I turned, my eyebrows raising to look at him incredulously. "And why's that?"

He sauntered into my room, and out of the doorway, shutting it behind him. The lock clicked ominously and I could feel my heart start to race. "Because I'm about to devour you."

I gulped, barely having time to drop the clothes out of my hands, before he picked me up by my waist and slammed me into the wall. His lips landed on mine and I was lost. My hands danced from the stubble on his chin to wrap around his neck, my fingers knotting in his hair. Everywhere his hands touched- my waist, my ass, my thighs- singed like it was being burned by his fingertips.

In the back of my head I knew what we were doing was wrong on so many levels, but with the alcohol in my system and the knowledge of his body in my brain, I couldn't stop myself. Well, more like wouldn't.

The next second his lips were on mine and he kissed me with so much hunger that my head was spinning. Furiously he kissed me, pushing my back harder into the wall, earning a moan of appreciating to fall from my lips. When we pulled away from one another his blue eyes searched mine for something unknown to me. My chest was rising and falling from the kiss we had just shared and the anticipation of what was to come.

I assumed he found whatever he was looking for, because he crashed his lips into mine so hard our teeth clicked. He pulled me off of the wall and threw me onto the bed. I pushed myself up to meet him, unbuckling his belt with an urgency I didn't realize I had gained. I pushed his dress pants off of his hips, letting his pants and belt clatter to the floor. I licked my lips at the sight of his length hidden underneath the fabric of his boxers and let my green eyes travel up to his blue ones.

He was looking down at me with the same devilish look in his eyes that he had that night in the club. Seeing his eyes that deep shade of oceanic blue drove me wild. I groaned and he smirked, knowing that he had me right where he wanted me. I palmed him through his boxers and he snarled at me, pushing me down onto the bed to prevent me from having any control over the situation.

When his lips were on mine again I lost all train of thought. Instead I ran my hands up under his shirt until it wouldn't go up any further, because of the buttons. I had enough of the fabric between us by then. I wanted to feel his skin against mine and I wanted to now. So, I pulled his shirt apart roughly, popping a few button and pushed it off of his shoulders.

"That was a nice shirt." He growled.

"I'll buy you a new one." I grinned, taking my lip in between my teeth as I stared up at him wickedly.

He smirked down at me mischievously and I heard the fabric of my dress rip, before I could finally feel his skin against mine. "That was my favorite dress."

"Mine too." He winked, before nuzzling his face into my neck, leaving a wet line of kisses from my ear down to my collarbone. "I'll buy you a new one."

His breath hitting my skin made my eyelids flutter. When he bit down on my collarbone roughly I cried out and he grinned at me devilishly, before his lust filled eyes landed on the skin of my breast. I watched as he licked his lips and ran his hands across my ivory skin to cup each one in one of his hands. When his thumb grazed over my left nipple, my hips bucked, my eyes snapping shut.

He took his time, savoring the taste of my skin as he sucked on each bud in turn. My whole body was on fire and I wanted him now, more than ever. His touch alone sent me spiraling down a tunnel and I couldn't find my way out. He dipped one of his hands underneath my lace panties, finding the most sensitive part of my body and rubbing it in a circular motion with his thumb. My hips were bucking uncontrollably now.

He had me.

"Fuck Lou, I need you." I whimpered.

He bit down on the cleavage he had been sucking on, causing me to cry out from the pain and pleasure of it all. When he pulled away, I looked down to see the skin was dark and that the teeth marks were already bruising. "That marks you as mine." He growled.

I nodded my head up and down, willing to give him whatever he asked for in that moment, so long as he gave me what I needed. He kissed my lips chastely and then proceeded to rip my underwear off of me. I really was going to have to make him pay for all of the clothing he had managed to ruin tonight.

He pulled his boxers off, freeing himself and causing me to gasp. I had almost forgotten just how well endowed he was. He pulled a condom out of the back pocket of the pants that were on the floor next to the bed. I watched as he ripped it open, before pushing it over himself, as he looked at me hungrily. His hands found my skin once more and I sighed.

He smirked down at me, loving the mewls that fell from my throat each time he touched me. I bit my lip and bucked my hips upwards. He chuckled, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him, over his knees. He positioned himself at my entrance and I bit my lip harder in anticipation. That's when he pushed himself inside me.

He pulled out a little and then pushed himself in deeper again and again, until he was in so deep I cried out in ecstasy. "That's it babe, let me hear you." He encouraged me.

He continued to hit that spot, harder each time, earning appreciative moans to escape from my lips. "Yes Lou, oh God."

"Louder." He demanded, slamming his hips into me harder.

The room was filled with the sound of skin hitting skin, panting, and every few seconds a moan or a groan. I was lost in the moment, crying out every time he got me closer and closer to falling off of the cliff. I was moving my hips in time with his, loving that he reached my g spot with every thrust, almost effortlessly. My skin was covered with a thin sheet of sweat and I was losing myself.

He swirled us around so I was on top and I grinned down at him with a diabolical smirk. "Move." He ordered. And I did.

I picked myself up off of him and slammed myself onto him over and over again until I was so sure I was about to fall into a pool of pure bliss.

"Shit." He cursed, confirming the feelings of ecstasy I was feeling.

I continued to move with him, chasing after my climax fervently, wanting nothing more than to cum. His eyes rolled into the back of his head just as my walls clenched around him. He dug his nails into my hips, my nails digging into his chest as I cried out.

"Fucking hell Victoria." He gasped as I rode out our orgasms.

I collapsed on top of him, before pushing myself off and laying next to him panting. I may hate the mother fucker more than anyone right now, but damn was he a good fuck.

"Get out Louis." I sighed after I had caught my breath, pushing myself up off of the bed and disappearing into the bathroom for a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image


There ya have it. ;)

5 comments, yeah?

Harley is up next with Iris' installment. WOO!