Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Through the Wall

Funky Buddha was crazy. The energy in the room was completely insane. I turned to my fiery red headed roommate. She took my hand in hers.

"Let's dance now, drink later?" She smiled. I bit my lip out of embarrassment.

"Drink now and I'll dance later," I replied. She laughed and we planned to meet at the bar after the song currently playing had finished. I decided to start early and proceeded to the nearest barstool. I ordered a drink that was completely foreign to me, not really caring what it was.

"Fancy seeing you here," I heard a familiarly raspy voice laugh lightly from behind. Shit, this motherfucker.

"Mhmm," I sighed. He took a seat beside me. I kind of shuffled my stool away from him as my drink arrived.

"Are you still ignoring me?" He whined. I nodded, sipping my drink lightly. "What have I done to upset you now?" He frowned.

The bad part about this whole situation was that I was mad at him for basically no reason. I didn't have to ignore him or be mad at him. I'm just afraid that if he were to receive some form of affection from me, he might take it the wrong way and think I wanted to fuck him or something.

When I didn't answer, he traced his long fingers down my arm to my elbow and huffed, pouting at me.

"Can you just look at me?" He smiled softly. I took the straw of my drink into my mouth and sipped as I craned my head slowly to meet his green eyes. He grinned, displaying his deep dimples. "See, was that so hard?" He laughed. I released the straw from my lips.

"You're a smug bastard," I scoffed. This is mean, but whoever said I wasn't a bitch sometimes?

"What? I was being friendly," he smiled. Sometimes I think he enjoyed seeing me angry. I almost wanted to smile just to confuse him, but he would probably enjoy that more. I shook my head looking away from him.

"Are you here alone?" I asked quietly, in a harsher tone than I intended.

"No, I brought the boys and a few more," he shook his head. I smiled at the fact that he brought all of the other adorable boys.

"Where are they?" I turned to him, still smiling slightly. He took in my features and the corners of his mouth pricked up into a small smile.

"At a booth over there," he pointed vaguely in a direction.

"Styles," Tori called from the dance floor as she spotted us. Thank god for that. Harry turned to find the bright headed girl, calling her name out to her. As she approached, she was able to distract him long enough for me to sneak away. That's not what she intended but I still wanted to leave Harry's presence.

I made my way over in the direction Harry had previously pointed to, saying the rest would be over there. I spotted them all sitting in a booth exactly where Harry said.

"Iris," Louis smiled. I couldn't stop the grin on my face. I sat down and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "Was Hazza bothering you?" He cooed.

"Nah, I just thought I'd leave him and Tori to it," I shrugged. We sat for a bit talking about nothing really. I was introduced, at some point, to Nick Grimshaw. He was really nice and super funny.

Pretty soon, Tori and Harry were making their way over to us, hand in hand. When Nick introduced himself, she chuckled and accused him of name dropping himself. She then hugged Zayn excitedly, making him blush. They slid into the booth with us and we all conversed for minutes, laughing and having a good time, feeling the shots Louis offered me only moments earlier finally hit me.

Some time after Harry bought Tori some drink I hadn't heard of, she began to grin evilly at me. I cringed, knowing that look. I was about to be forced to embarrass myself. She threw her hand out to me and I took it, avoiding making a scene of her dragging me out onto the floor. One way or another, it was happening. Might as well make it easy, right?

"See you assholes later, we're dancing!" She pulled me up and after her. After a few objections from Nick and Harry, both of them and Louis and Liam decided they would join, following us out onto the dance floor. I was relieved when Harry chose Tori to dance with instead of me, yet I was a bit jealous of their moves.

I'm not a good dancer at all. I laughed when someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Louis doing the sprinkler. Fuck it, I broke out the cabbage patch. We danced like fools together and laughed at each other's moves. When I looked over to Tori, I realized that Liam had stolen her away and they were currently breaking it down.

When I turned back to Louis and saw him stopping traffic and letting them through, I couldn't control my laughter, causing me to stop dancing. I felt another hand on my shoulder as I stood laughing my ass off.

"Can I borrow her from you, Lou?" He asked in a husky voice. I froze and gave Louis a look, begging him not to leave me with Harry, but he must not have seen it because he smiled at his friend and left. I turned around to face him, to which he smiled cheekily down at me. His height topped mine by at least a foot.

"I'm not in the mood for any of your shit, Styles," I shot, a lot harder than intended. He just covered his heart with his hand and winced jokingly. I smiled at this gesture. I couldn't help it. Sometimes his smart ass ways were actually funny.

"Hey, a smile. Should I be worried?" He smirked, narrowing his eyes playfully at me. I nodded and opened my mouth to speak.

"What do you want?" I chuckled.

"For you to dance with me," he shrugged.

"What happened to Tori?" I asked, a little sassier than before.

"Liam took her," he smiled, green eyes sparkling. Fuck.

"Fine," I groaned. "One song."

I turned around, knowing he would probably want to dance with me like he and the red head had moments ago. He moved closer, placing his large warm hands on my hips. He pulled me slightly closer so that I was standing with my bum pressed firmly to his crotch. For some reason, I didn't mind. I blame it on the alcohol. We swayed to the beat, crotch to ass.

He didn't complain once about my lack of keeping pace. I have no rhythm. I struggled to keep up with him, but when I finally loosened up, I didn't even mind his wandering hands. I batted his fingers away once as they found the hem of my shorts. Other than that, his touches never bothered me.

After the song ended, I kind of migrated from boy to boy, as did Tori. Some of them even brought drinks with them. I was definitely getting drunk on the mixture of drinks and the smell of these fabulous boys. My vision blurring and having troubles with stumbling while I walked.

All too soon, the night came to a close. I was relieved when I saw that I wasn't the only disappointed one out of the bunch. Tori and I slumped out of the place together, hanging onto each other for stability. We took our limo while the others escaped by themselves.

We giggled for the longest time on the ride home. I ran a hand through my hair and slumped down onto the backseat.

"What's up with you and H?" She said suddenly, trying her hardest to keep the smirk from inevitably creeping onto her features. I groaned, bringing my hands up to hide my shame.

"We're, he's... ugh."

We giggled again for a short moment before I groaned again. "He's so hot."

The girl with the fiery locks burst out into uncontrollable laughter, nodding her head in agreement. "But my sister..she told me I can't fuck him, and it's so harrrrd." I whined, impossibly beaten down by the truth I so desperately wished was a lie.

"He makes it that hard on purpose," she explained. I mentally cringed.

"That's the worst part," I jumped up and scrambled out of the limo as Dave flung the door open for us. "What about you and Louis?" I shot back, leaning into her shoulder. We stepped into the elevator as she groaned.

"Ugh," she groaned. "He's a complete twat."

"No he's not, he's wonderful," I giggled.

"We fucked and then he told me he had a girlfriend." I shrugged. "Now he treats me like shit and I wont take that from no man," she continued. "He can kiss my perfect white ass."

I giggled as we entered our apartment, safe and sound, exchanging good nights and entering our individual rooms. I stripped off and pulled on my pajamas quickly, falling onto the bed. A loud knocking rang out, making my eyes snap open. I groaned before hearing familiar footsteps running down the hall. I got up off the bed, my curiosity overcoming my exhaustion, and tiptoed to my bedroom door. I poked my head out into the hall.

Tori opened the door and Louis launched himself at her, covering her mouth with his hand. I saw her nod towards the hall and he uncovered her face as she led him in my direction. I silently but swiftly pulled my head back into my room, closing the door as quickly as I could without being noticed. I heard talking coming from her room. I couldn't understand what they were saying because they were speaking rather quietly. Then I heard Tori's door close and locked. I assumed they didn't want me to hear what they were saying so I turned my music on low volume and tried to block out the murmurs from the other room.

BAM! Something just slammed to the wall. I reached over and turned off my music. I ran over to my door and out into the hall. I stood in front of her door, trying to hear what was going on, but the noises stopped for a bit. I turned around and went back into my room. I waited a couple of minutes before attempting to get some sleep.

"Yes Lou, oh God."

You're shitting me. For real? They're fucking in there.

I can't very well sleep with moans and groans coming from her room. They got louder and louder by the minute. My room, and I'm sure the rest of the apartment, was filled with load moaning. They obviously didn't care.

I heard Tori's shower start up and, second's later, Louis's footsteps start down the hall. She must've kicked him out. I jumped up out of bed and ran to the hall once more. I saw Louis with his back turned to me, headed for the door.

"Keep it down next time," I smirked. "I heard everything."

"Fuck," he stopped dead in his tracks, turning to me with his head hanging low. He looked up at me with a frown on his face. "Don't tell the boys," he pleaded quietly.

"Why would I tell them?" I gave him a confused look. He just walked towards me with his arms stretched out, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his middle and sighed into his shirt. "What's wrong Lou?"

"Just don't tell anyone please," he said back, squeezing me slightly tighter.

"I won't, I promise," I assured him, rubbing his back soothingly. "Now get out of here before I call security," I laughed.

"Thanks Iris. You're the best," he released me with a goofy smile, running out the door. I shrugged and trudged tiredly down the hall. I looked at my digital clock: 3:57 am. I flopped down on my bed and immediately fell asleep. It's too late for this shit.

Image


I walked into the kitchen of the apartment and brewed myself some coffee. My head was pounding and I desperately wished I had my mustache mug. It always got me through a bad day, whether it be a sleepless night or a hangover. That mug was wonderful.

Tori was still asleep and we had to be at work at 10 o'clock. Not too early but it's currently about 8 o'clock. We have two hours and I need Advil. I searched through the cabinets and drawers only to find that we had none and I didn't pack any nor did I buy any yesterday. Maybe Tori has some. The bitch needs to get up anyway.

I walked down the hall and flung her door open. I ran over to the bed and jumped on top of her. She groaned and smacked my ass, making me giggle.

"Wake up roomie," I said cheerily. "There's coffee and shit but we have no Advil. You got any?"

"It's too early for this shit," she sat up and pointed to a small bottle on her dresser labeled Ibuprofen.

"Fuck yes!" I fist pumped, running over to the dresser.

"What time is it?" She groaned, her red hair in a very sloppy bun on the top of her head.

"About 8," I laughed. "So get your lazy ass up and get ready. We have work in two hours."

"Fuck," she groaned, flopping back on the duvet. "I don't want to get up and deal with that twat today."

I bit my lip trying to hide a smirk before humming and leaving the room. Victoria jumped up from the bed and followed angrily behind me.

"Iris, do you have something you want to tell me?" She mused, crossing her arms over her chest. I smiled cockily and just shook my head, walking over to the counter where my cup of Joe sat waiting for me to drink it. I took a small sip as my roommate's eyes beckoned me to continue.

"I heard you last night," I laughed. "I heard everything."

"Shit," her eyes widened and she covered her face with her hands.

"What do you expect? You were moaning so loud," I prodded.

"Shit," she repeated.

"Yes Lou, oh God, yes!" I mimicked.

"Don't say anything, to anyone, about what you heard," she rushed, revealing her flustered face.

"Funny, Lou said the same thing," I chuckled, taking a sip of my coffee. "I caught him leaving and he made me promise."

"And you did?" She looked hopefully at me, grabbing both of my shoulders.

"Yep," I nodded. "I promised that last night would stay a secret."

"Good," she sighed in relief. She turned from me and walked down the hall. "Going to get ready, babe. Be done in a bit," she waved a hand above her head.

I laughed and walked to my room. I swept through my closet and shopping bags from yesterday that I hadn't gotten the chance to hang up. I grabbed a few things and formed the perfect outfit for a day on the job. I took a shower and went to check on Tori, who was chatting away on her phone, maybe her parents. I brought her attention to me and gestured that it was almost time to go. Thank god she was ready.

She ended her conversation and we jogged out of our apartment and rode the elevator down to the lobby, where Dave was waiting for us to leave. As we climbed into the back my phone started to sound in my pocket. I settled into my seat and pulled out my phone. Harry's contact ID was flashing across the screen.

"Limp Dick?" Tori chuckled rather close to my ear, making me jump. "Who's that?"

"Jesus. Scared the shit out of me," I clapped a hand to my chest. She leaned back and laughed. "If you must know, it's Harry Styles," I gave her a pointed look.

"Ah, but why limp dick?" She retorted. "Did he try to fuck you?"

"You could say that," I shrugged. "It was 1Dickface, the number one like the abreviation of One Direction..."

"I got it," she held up a hand to stop my babbling. "Louis is Twat-waffle in my phone."

"Nice," I cackled. She pulled out her phone to prove it. "Glad to see I'm not the only one."

"What did he say anyway?" she glanced back at my phone, still grasped in my hand.

"Oh right," I unlocked my phone to look at the message. I read it out loud.

From: Limp Dick
Hey sexy, nice dancing last night.


"He's lying," she stated. My face screwed into a look of pure confusion. "Your dancing was shit," she laughed.

"Fuck you," I chuckled, shaking my head.

"No thanks, Hun. I have Louis for that," she smirked.

"Noted," I held up a finger. I quickly typed a response.

To: Limp Dick
I know I'm sexy but that won't be getting you and your limp dick anywhere ;)

From: Limp Dick
I can assure you it's not limp. Xx

To: Limp Dick
So you have a hard-on whilst in the presence of your mates and probably your boss?


"No response," I laughed. "Styles is speechless. Personal best," I nodded.

"Wow, congrats," Tori laughed. "How'd you do it?"

"I asked him if he had a boner," I shrugged.

"Holy shit," she cackled, throwing her head back in uncontrollable laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can we just take a moment?

She just asked Harry if he had a boner...
Image

...and pelvic thrust.
Image

That is all...

Courtney has been dying to update so hurry up and comment so she can!