Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Guilt

I couldn't catch my breath as I climbed out of the car and after Iris. The little spats between her and Harry are so funny. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she suggested he had a boner when he was probably in the building with all of his mates waiting for us.

Then I spotted him, a perfect scowl painted across his face with his arms crossed as he glared in our direction. My laughter faded into a grimace. He was back to being himself, I guess. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes I slid past him and into the building's awaiting warmth. I was definitely not going to let his ever changing mood swings and womanizing ways get me down today.

"Fellas!" I grinned, throwing my arms around Harry's broad shoulders. The heels I was wearing definitely gave me the boost I otherwise wouldn't have to reach him.

"Iris!" Louis beamed, throwing his arms around my flatmate and ignoring me.

The two of us took turns hugging all of the boys, except for Lou, and then they led us into the large house. I was pretty impressed with the interior decorating. It definitely looked like a woman lived there and not a group of teenage boys, so I couldn't put my finger on whose home it was until I spotted a picture of a Liam with his arms tightly wound around a pretty dark skinned girl.

"This is your place, Liam?" I asked, picking up the picture and admiring it briefly.

He grinned broadly. "Yeah, you like it?"

"It's really nice, bit too much room for me though." I teased.

"Liam gets lonely when he's here, because it's so big, so he has one of us over here at all times." Zayn butted in, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Looks like a woman decorated it for you."

"That would be my girlfriend, Danielle." He blushed.

Aww.

"So, what's the plan for the day?" Iris asked, teetering on her heels, before clapping her hands together in front of her.

"We're actually gonna have tour rehearsals in the basement." He added.

"Don't laugh too hard at our horrible dancing though, okay?" Niall laughed.

"No worries bro, we got to see plenty of that last night." I teased, before throwing my curly locks over my shoulder and following Harry down into the basement. I tried to ignore how incredibly sexy Louis looked in a beanie and a white t-shirt, but it was proving to be very difficult.

I was so busy studying Louis out of the corner of my eye that I almost bumped right into the poor curly headed bastard. He was kneeled down in front of me, his hands waving wildly for me to hop onto his back.

"You are a freak." I giggled, hopping on happily.

I was pretty excited to see the boys in their zones. I hadn't ever seen them perform, or really heard them sing live, so I was definitely curious. I was hoping that they weren't going to be some boy band slung together by Simon and then studio audited to sound angelic.

"Surprise!" A pretty brunette beamed, skipping over to Louis and jumping onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist.

All of the boys were smiling like idiots, but Louis looked extremely uncomfortable. When I put two and two together, realizing that the girl in front of me must be his girlfriend, I was feeling pretty uncomfortable as well. I mean, what do you say to the girlfriend of the boy you had sex with last night?

Oh hi, my name is Victoria and I fucked your boyfriend's brains out last night. Pleasure to meet you.

No.

Just no.

"Eleanor, what are you doing here?" Louis recovered, a real smile taking over his features.

She giggled, kissing his lips longingly, before pulling away and hopping down. "I know I said I wouldn't be free because of final exams, but you surprise me all the time, so I wanted to return the favor."

Touching, real touching.

Wait.

I'm not jealous.

I mentally shook myself out of my thoughts and quit eavesdropping into the love bird's conversation. I was definitely not going to sink into the lava pit I had prepared for myself. The leather sofa at the end of the room looked mighty inviting and I was definitely choosing to sink into it instead. I hopped off of Harry's back and the girl's pretty eyes snapped over to look in my direction.

"Oh wow!" Eleanor piped out. "I'm so sorry, where are my manners?"

I cringed inwardly and walked around Harry to face her. "I'm Eleanor."

"Victoria." I grinned, taking the hand that she held out for me and shaking it. "Pleasure."

"So that makes you, Iris!" She beamed, turning to face Iris and leaving me with the perfect opportunity to get away.

"Awkward." I mumbled under my breath, but Louis obviously heard me, because his body stiffened, his eyes glaring as I passed him to get to the sofa.

I stared at my shoes and chewed on the inside of my cheek while my thoughts danced in my head. I couldn't understand why I let Louis in last night. I don't know why I didn't tell him to leave sooner. I knew he had a girlfriend and yet I let him cheat on her again. I have never been in this position before in my life. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on between the two of us. Everything was so confusing, but I knew three things for sure: I was the other woman, I was the home wrecker, and I am guilty.

Fuck.

The boys started their rehearsals not long after, allowing me to escape the awkward situation and dive face first into my work. I pulled out my iPad and watched the boys intently, taking notes on things here and there, writing ideas down where they fit. All of the drama disappeared and I was just ordinary Victoria Moretti again.

Unfortunately, normal isn't exactly my middle name.

"I know all about you and Louis and it needs to stop, now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, it's been awhile. Sorry bout that.

Image


I dunno why you guys don't comment. I love this story, and yet you all seem to think it's shit..so it must be, right?

xoxo
Courtney