Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Reunited

I grabbed my camera bag as we hopped out of the limo, Victoria still laughing her ass off. When we spotted the mop of curls, she stopped. He was scowling at me, his arms across his chest. I smirked at him.

We all greeted each other and Tori and Liam shared a chat about who decorated his house. Eventually, we all moved toward the basement. Harry gave Tori a piggyback ride for most of the way. Apparently, all we're doing today is watching rehearsals. No real reason for me to be here, but I guess I could snap a few pictures for the fans on twitter.

"Surprise!" A very pretty brunette squealed. She skipped straight to Lou, jumping up and him catching her. The boys seemed happy, but Victoria seemed uneasy. She definitely had good reason. I had forgotten that she told me he had a girlfriend.

She is in some deep shit.

"Eleanor, what are you doing here?" Louis looked happy but I just knew that he was flipping his shit on the inside. He was trapped in the same room with his girlfriend and the woman he cheated on her with just last night.

She giggled, kissing him before being placed back on the ground. "I know I said I wouldn't be free because of final exams, but you surprise me all the time, so I wanted to return the favor."

Aww. That's actually kind of sweet. I feel bad for this girl.

I saw Tori climb down from Harry's back and the girl's brown eyes snapped over to her. "Oh wow!" She gushed. "I'm so sorry, where are my manners?"

Tori is flipping her shit. I can see it on her face. She's been dreading this. She moved around Harry to face the girl.

"I'm Eleanor."

"Victoria," she grinned. "Pleasure." They shook hands and I could feel an awkward tension.

"So that makes you, Iris!" She beamed over to me. I gladly returned her enthusiasm while Tori walked toward the couch in the back, mumbling something as she strutted past Louis that made him uncomfortable.

She sat and stared at her shoes for the longest time before I pulled out my camera and she pulled out her iPad, typing away. She was a beast at taking notes. I wish I had that quality. Would've helped a lot in school.

Image


We waved goodbye to the boys and Eleanor as we piled into our limo. Tori was uncharacteristically quiet on the ride home. Something was definitely wrong. Maybe it was the fact that she'd been stuck in a room feeling guilty all day.

We pulled up to the hotel and we hopped out of the limo. My fiery haired roommate remained silent as we stood in the elevator.

"What's up with you?" I asked as we reached our floor. She shook her head. "Guilt getting to ya?" I shrugged.

"Well yes, but no."

I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion as I unlocked the door for us. "I don't think I understand."

"She knows," she sighed.

"Eleanor?" I asked in disbelief. She nodded looking at her feet. "How?"

"I don't know but she knows," Tori shrugged. "I don't think she knows that anyone else knows."

"Then how do you think she might have found out?" I tilted my head.

"I don't know, but if she asks, you heard nothing of it," she shook her head.

"Why?"

"I've already gotten myself into this mess and I'm not gonna let you get yourself in it with me," she shrugged again, giving me a small smile.

"I don't really support this whole lying thing," I confessed. "I hoped that because I caught you guys, it would all stop. The lying, sneaking around, all of it."

"What else was I supposed to do? I don't want to be a home wrecker," she snapped.

"Well I mean you kind of are," I raised an eyebrow.

"Then, that bitch had the nerve to tell me to back off, and then she sounded like she was gonna threaten me," she ignored my comment.

"You have to admit you gave her reason to," I chuckled in disbelief.

How could she possibly think what she did was ok?

"What are you saying?" She looked at me pointedly.

"I'm saying you need to stop and face the music," I said quite simply. "And Louis needs to do the same. Whether you like it or not, there's a bit of blame on both sides here."

"I've heard enough," she stood and stormed down the hallway into her room, slamming the door.

"We do have neighbors here," I grumbled. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Lou's contact.

To: Boobear
Make it right.


I hit send and went to take a shower and prepare for bed. It had been a long day and I was tired of all of the shit. When I got out of the shower, I changed quickly into my pajamas and flopped down on the duvet. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and pulled up Harry's contact.

To: Limp Dick
Are you up?


I waited for a bit, staring up at the ceiling. The room was pitch black but I found the darkness comforting. It startled me when the screen on my phone lit up.

From: Limp Dick
What's up?

To: Limp Dick
Can't sleep

From: Limp Dick
Why didn't you text Lou or Niall? Or your sister?

To: Limp Dick
I never told you I had a sister...

From: Limp Dick
You actually have a sister?

To: Limp Dick
No shit Sherlock.


Didn't he just say that? This kid...

From: Limp Dick
What's her name?

To: Limp Dick
Her name's Lizzy and she'd actually kill me if she knew I had your number and hadn't shared it with her. I miss her tons.

From: Limp Dick
Why don't you bring her out?

To: Limp Dick
If you guys wouldn't mind, she'd love to, but I can't promise that she'll stay out of you guys' way.

From: Limp Dick
That's a chance I'll take. Besides, she can be your little assistant for a while.

To: Limp Dick
I can ask if you guys really don't mind. I'll make sure to keep a close eye on her, so she doesn't get herself into trouble.

From: Limp Dick
Sounds great. Goodnight, I'm gonna try to sleep.

To: Limp Dick
Me too. Sleep tight. Xx

From: Limp Dick
Sweet Dreams Xx


At that, I let my eyes flutter shut. Not only are Harry and I on good terms again and he's not trying to hit on me every five minutes, but, soon, I was going to see my sister again. She's been busy with school and I've been busy with work. Neither of us had quite figured out the time zones, so it all made it hard to communicate.

My eyes snapped open, looking straight to the clock. It's eleven o'clock here so it's only six o'clock there! I picked up my phone once more only to see that Louis had responded to my message from earlier.

From: Boobear
I know. I'm a terrible person. It won't happen again. Goodnight Iris Xx


If he didn't know that his girlfriend was aware of his unfaithful behavior, I didn't have the heart to tell him. As long as it doesn't happen again, everything will be okay, right?

I shrugged and pulled up my sister's contact.

To: Lizzy
Hey, get on Skype. I have a surprise.


I jumped off the bed and ran to the study area in the apartment to grab my laptop before swiftly running back. I jumped on my bed and started up my Mac book. Seconds later, I was greeted with a video chat request.

"Hey sis," she smiled. "What do ya got for me?"

"Just like your big sis," I smirked. "Never beating around the bush. I miss you."

"I miss you too," she sighed. "What's the surprise?"

"Alright already," I laughed. "Harry said it's okay if you fly out here and stay a few days."

I immediately clicked the volume button and saw her face go red with lack of air. That was one long squeal she was letting out. When I saw her gasping for air, I knew it was safe to turn the volume back on.

"So what do you say?" I laughed.

"What do I say? Yes, yes ,yes! A thousand times yes! When?" She gushed.

"Whenever mom and dad will let you come, you're welcome to," I shrugged. "But no stalking the boys and no trying to steal kisses. I know what you're like."

She put a hand over her heart and the other one out by her head. "I promise."

"Good," I smiled. "And you'll be staying in my apartment with me and Tori. We live all the way across town from the boys," I smirked.

"That's fine," she laughed. "As long as I get to see you."

"How sweet, but you don't mean it," I raised an eyebrow.

"You're right. I want to meet the boys, but I really do miss you," she grinned. "And my friends don't really believe me when I tell them you're their photographer, so can you send me a picture of you and Harry or give me his phone number?" She winked.

"Liz you're gonna get me fired," I deadpanned.

"I'm sorry," she threw her hands up defensively.

"I can email you a picture from today's rehearsal though," I winked.

"Oh my gosh, really?" Her face lit up.

"Yea I was going to delete it anyway," I shrugged.

"You're the best sister ever," she squealed.

"Yea, yea. Now I'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight," I blew her a kiss and she returned it before ending the call. I sat my laptop on the nightstand along with my phone and drifted off to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little all over the place but there you go. Courtney will touch base on a lot of stuff that she would want to address. Plus, Tori wasn't really involved in this part of the story. It was mainly just about showing that Harry is trying to get on good terms with Iris.