Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Hanging Out

I woke up to a chime of my cell phone. I looked at the clock; it was nine o'clock AM. I picked up my phone and read a message that I didn't particularly care for.

From: Limp Dick
Simon gave us a couple of days off. Wanna hang out?


I didn't hear anything about taking a day off. Why did Harry tell me and not Simon himself? Wouldn't be the first time that Harry has told me something before my boss did.

To: Limp Dick
Yea sure. What are we doing?

From: Limp Dick
Wanna come to my place? Pick up some drinks on the way?


I have a bad feeling about it but I could use some chill time. I typed up a quick response.

To: Limp Dick
Address?


I laughed when his reply was so quick. I got up and changed into something that looked alright and grabbed my backpack that I used as a purse. I walked through the house and found Tori chilling on the couch watching something British on TV, enjoying some coffee or something.

"Bye Tori, going out. Be back in a bit," I called to her before leaving for the liquor store. I'm pretty sure I passed one the other day.

Image


I showed up at Harry's place and knocked on the door. I was greeted with a smile... and no shirt.

"Hello booze," he reached down and took the bag containing our alcohol out of my hand.

"Hello to you too dimples," I giggled, pushing past him and flopping down on his couch and throwing my bag on the coffee table.

"You can leave now. I have what I want," he gestured toward the door.

"You better be nice," I pointed a finger at him. "I walked here by the way, so you're lucky I came at all."

"Yea, really lucky you brought booze," he chuckled closing the door.

"Ha ha, funny guy," I mocked, holding my hand out to him. "Now pass me one of those bottles, you curly-headed fuck."

"Fine," he grinned, handing me a drink and plopping down beside me.

"Got any weed?" I asked, taking a sip from my bottle.

"What?" Harry ogled at me.

"I'm just kidding," I cackled. "Calm down. But seriously. Do you?"

"No, I've misplaced it," he shrugged.

"How can you be so careless as to misplace weed?" I laughed.

"You don't have any to begin with, that's how," he looked accusingly at me. "Didn't know you smoke?"

"I don't; never have. I was just trying to see if you'd buy it," I shrugged, taking another gulp of beer. "And you totally did."

"I did not," he protested.

"Yes you did, you liar," I chuckled. "So, what do you do for fun around here?"

"Nothing really," he shrugged, leaning his head on the back of the couch.

"Then why did you invite me here?" I laughed as I mimicked his action.

"Because I wanted someone to be bored with," he smiled over to me.

"Why not Louis or Tori?" I asked, crinkling my brows together.

"You never hang out with me," he grinned at the ceiling. He had yet to take a drink of his beer. I reached over and lifted his bottle to his mouth, forcing him to drink it. "Besides Tori seems to have a lot going on and Lou's been pretty mad at me for being friendly with Tori."

"I think you just want me drunk so you can take advantage of me," I giggled as he nearly drowned in his beer from laughing.

"Maybe," he muttered.

"So the thought did cross your mind?" I nodded at him.

"Not until you put it there," he chuckled, shaking his head. "I think you were thinking about it."

"Seriously, you've tried to rape me twice in one day and you say the thought hasn't crossed your mind," I laughed, sitting up straight and looking down at his grin.

"I didn't try to rape you. I was having a bit of fun with you, that's all," he chuckled and took a gulp of his drink.

"Sure, fun for you maybe," I scoffed playfully.

"Hey," he sat up to look at me. "You were gonna let me do it for a while. Then you went and changed you mind half-way through."

"Much to your disappointment," I took a gulp from my bottle.

"Shut up," he laughed. "I'm bored. Tell me about you."

"Me?" I gave him a pointed look.

"Or your sister," he shrugged.

"Why don't you tell me about you?" I asked defensively.

"Because you can just Google me and get my life story. I want to know yours," he chuckled, flashing his dimples.

I huffed and downed my beer before spilling my autobiography to him. I told him about my parents' unrealistic expectations and our nanny, Andrea, that basically raised me and Lizzy. I told him about past breakups and stuff I probably shouldn't have told him. He's so easy to talk to though, so I did.

As I finished, I looked at him and he nodded slowly. I nudged him in his side with my elbow.

"Tell me something no one knows about you," I grinned, grabbing another bottle.

"I've worn girls clothes before," he chuckled.

"Why am I not surprised?" I laughed.

"I have an older sister. When I was younger, she and her friends would dress me up," I smiled.

"You love your sister?" I grinned at how genuine he was being with me.

"Oh yea. You love yours, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Alright then."

I laughed as he took another gulp of his beer. We stayed on the couch, downed a few beers and chatted for a bit, flirting a little back and forth. He didn't mind and neither did I really. It was fun just sitting and enjoying each other's company for once. He was actually kind of cool when he wasn't being such a limp dick.

I mean that in the nicest way.

"Hey, I was wondering, what's my contact ID in your phone?" I turned to him with a quizzical look.

"Camera Bitch," he said completely serious.

"I would ask why but I suppose I am you guys' camera bitch," I laughed.

"What am I in your phone?" He looked at me with a slight smirk.

"Limp Dick."

"Is that why you-"

"Yep," I nodded.

We have issues.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" I mused.

"Bit of everything I suppose. What about you?"

"Punk. You rode in my car when we first met," I responded. "Especially punk covers of popular songs."

"Have you found any of ours?" He asked.

"Yea but they're not that good. I mean they're awesome if your not into boybandy shit but you guys definitely sing it better," I nodded. "I did find this one of Little Things that was okay."

We sat and talked about pointless shit for what felt like hours. Somehow, he had convinced me that it was a good idea for him to drive me to pick up my little sister. When I brought up the fact that I haven't spoken to Harley in a while, he told me to go ahead and get her ass out here too, which he convinced me was also a good idea.

Now, I have Harley coming out to babysit Lizzy. She'll probably be all over Niall when they get out here, and Lizzy will probably be all over Harry too. I'm not worried about Harley; she can handle herself. Lizzy can carry her own too, but I don't want her to bother these boys and get me fired.

Eventually, we ended up watching a couple of movies. We were in the middle of a scary movie that I hated when something popped up on the screen. I leaped out of my skin and into Harry's lap, burying my face in his neck and informing him that I would not come out until it was over.

I blame it on the combination of me being drunk and a big chicken, but even if I wasn't drunk I probably would've done it anyway. I'm a huge baby when it comes to scary movies.

"It's over," Harry laughed after a couple of minutes. I leaned up from my hiding place to peek up at Harry. His emerald eyes sparkled in the dim light. We stayed silent as I stared into his eyes for a few moments. My gaze flicked down to his lips before I leaned up and pressed my lips to his softly.

His lips were just so plump. I couldn't resist.

I deepened the kiss and he didn't resist. Instead he slid his tongue across my lower lip, asking for me to allow him access, and I granted it to him.

I was sat up in his lap. He had a hand on my back and a hand on my thigh, rubbing small circles on the outside of my skinny jeans. My hands moved up to cup his cheeks as his mouth moved effortlessly against mine.

When we pulled away from each other, we were both out of breath and adorning red swollen lips. My eyes got wide with realization.

I grabbed my backpack and ran. He grabbed my wrist as I got the door open. He jerked me around to face him, smiling down at him.

"Where are you going?" He laughed. I shook my head, the tears welling up in my eyes. One spilled over my lower lashes and his smile disappeared. He pulled me into a hug and closed the door. I placed my hands on his chest, bunching up his shirt in my fingers. He cradled my head in his large hand, stroking his fingers through my black hair as his scent filled my nose.

"I-I'm sorry," I sobbed.

"For what?" He chuckled. "You did nothing wrong."

"Lizzy," I sobbed. "I-I promised Lizzy that nothing would happen between us and she's coming out and-"

"It's okay. I'm sorry," he hushed. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her... or you."

I looked up at him and I'm sure I looked a mess. I nodded to him as he smiled and wiped away my tears.

"You're drunk and it's getting a bit late. Do you want to stay here?" He asked thoughtfully.

I shook my head, "I'll get Dave to come and get me."

He nodded and released me. He guided me back to the couch and we sat in silence, giving me time to sort through some thoughts in my head.

Why did I kiss him? Why did I feel so bad about it if it didn't mean anything? Why did I even come here?
♠ ♠ ♠
It seems long and filler-ish, but it's actually just pretty boring. It's mainly just a chapter for Iris and Harry to develop more of a personal relationship. I'm trying to stir up some drama but I'm failing terribly. I feel like this scene was horribly cliche. Yes?

Anyway, leave a few comments. I'd hate for me or Courtney to lose interest in the story because we think no one enjoys it enough to comment or recommend us.

Wanna see something funny?

Image

Courtney says it reminds her of the little Professor Snape in Potter Puppet Pals. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape.... hehe :3