Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Piece of Cake

"And we say hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah, hell fucking right. Fucking right." I sang as I threw my index finger and thumb out into the air to the rhythm of the song.

The bass in the club had the walls shaking and the people dancing had the floor practically bending beneath their feet. Infinity was one of my favorite places to hit. There were three different floors; the bottom floor was in the basement and always had a live band. The second played mostly techno and pop hits, while the top floor played hip hop. Needless to say, the top floor was where I always ended up when I was looking to dance the night away.

After a long hard week at work trying to finish editing some lucky ass' latest novel at Harper Collins Publishing, I was letting go. Soaking up lots of booze and sleeping in late sounded like the most amazing weekend ever. My nine to five was starting to piss me off and I needed a release. So when one of my coworkers suggested clubbing I said yes in a heartbeat. I know you probably don't know this, but I never turn down a good time. Good time was practically my middle name.

That definitely makes me sound like a slut.

Oh well.

Seven shots of Patron and a decent grinding partner later, here I was, completely shit faced. The group of friends I had came with had all but been forgotten. The only thing currently running through my drunken brain was the handsome boy that had been eyeballing me from across the room all night and the guy that was currently running his hands up my sides as we got a little friendly on the dance floor.

I bit my lip as my eyes locked with the guy that was sitting with a few of his friends at the bar across from where I was dancing. The way his blue eyes seemed to scream dirty things at me from where I stood made me shiver with delight.

The two of us had only been face to face once that night, at the bar. I ordered three shots of Patron and he had chuckled loudly. He obviously didn't think I had any lady balls. I had smirked over my shoulder at him and tossed all three of the shots back before grabbing a lime and slipping it slowly in between my lips and sucking. I remembered the way his blue eyes turned into a shade of blue I had only seen during an ocean storm. I winked over at him with a dangerous smirk sliding across my face. He licked his lips and turned back to his Corona without another word.

I smirked over at him, something I do constantly, as a snarl formed on his lips upon noticing that the guy I was dancing with had just placed his hands tightly on my ass. I laughed and turned my back to him too focus on the dark skinned boy I was dancing with. Judging by his jet black hair and dark brown eyes I assumed he was from Hispanic decent.

Me gusta, Papi.

I curled my fingers into his shaggy hair and pulled his hips to mine, forcing his left leg in between my own. His eyes darkened with lust at the fact that there was no space left between us. I licked my lips as the veins in his arms bulged when he tightened his grip on my hips. My mind was going one way and one way only. I knew I had the mystery guy by the balls when arms snaked around my waist and practically yanked me away from Javier. Or was it Jesus?

Eh.

Whatever.

"Back off." The blue eyed devil growled, causing Juan to hold his hands up in defeat and slip off of the dance floor.

I chuckled darkly as he fell into rhythm with me and I tossed my bright red hair over my shoulder. "Can I help you?"

"Actually yes." He smirked, catching me off guard and slamming his lips roughly onto mine.

His hands tightened around my waist and mine quickly weaved their way into his brown locks. His tongue forced its way into my mouth to find my own and I found myself lost in the way his mouth moved in sync with mine. The crowded third story room was forgotten. He was an incredible kisser. It made me wonder what else he could do well with his tongue.

I smirked when I realized how easy it had been to get what I wanted tonight, or should I say who I wanted?

When he noticed my smirk he tore away from me. "I've had enough games for one night, you coming with me or no?"

I laughed, this time genuinely, and shoved him away. "No."

His mouth fell open and his eyebrows stooped with anger. "You have to be bloody kidding me."

I snorted at his accent and shook my head. "Dance with me, let me see how you move. I'm not leaving unless I feel like you wont let me down."

He snorted in turn and shook his head in disbelief. "Seriously? That kiss wasn't proof enough? Don't make me drag you out of here." He growled and took a step forward, digging his fingertips into my hips.

I bit my lip, trying to disguise the way he was making me feel. I loved it when a man took charge. Believe it or not, most men don't. Judging by the way he had stormed over here and snatched me away from Alejandro a few seconds ago he wasn't scared in the slightest. He was bold and something about him was just screaming for me to stay away. Man did that turn me on.

I pushed him away again and walked away to find a new spot to dance. If he wasn't going to show me what he could do, then I wasn't going to waist my time. Simple as that. I turned to smirk at him over my shoulder and he rolled his blue eyes. I laughed and pushed past a few more people before throwing my hands up in the air to the beat of Va Va Voom.

"Three, two, o-"

"You're not getting away with teasing me all night, that easily Victoria." His rasped into my ear, making my skin crawl.

I smirked and didn't turn around to face him this time. I knew I had him the minute he snarled at my previous dance partner. It was like taking candy from a baby. All I had to do was wave what he wanted in front of him, and then make him think it was someone else's. Piece. Of. Cake.

"How'd you figure out my name?" I asked, actually curious who divulged that little bit of information.

"Jared, the bartender." He grunted.

Ah. Good old Jared. He wasn't stingy with the Tequila.

He pulled me in as close as possible, keeping his lips close to my ear, and moved his hips with mine. When I pushed, he pushed. When I pulled, he pulled me back. If there was one thing for sure, he wasn't shy, and by the way he kept biting his lip I knew his mind was traveling to the same dirty place that mine was.

When the song ended he didn't wait on me to say anything. Instead, he wrapped his arm around my waist, sliding his fingers through my belt loops in a way that was strangely possessive. He pushed through the piles of people practically fucking on the dance floor and led me to the back exit. Things were going exactly where I wanted them to. Pretty soon he would be shoving me against the walls of his apartment. Or maybe he wouldn't even last that long. Cabs are notoriously erotic, right? He shoved the exit door open with his free hand causing a rush of cold air to hit my face. He shoved me against the brick wall and covered my body with his, before attaching his lips to my neck.

I didn't protest. Why would I? He had fallen right into my trap. They always do.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Victoria, my character. :)

Like? Dislike? Confused? Understand? I want to know all of your heart's desires. Especially if it involves, this guy:

Image