Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Time to Think

I was sitting in the back seat of Dave's limo, thinking about the whole situation. I kissed Harry Styles. This had happened a couple of times before, when we first met, but those were forced. He was messing with me. They weren't real.

This kiss was different. I wasn't forced into kissing him. I kissed him... and he kissed me back.

A deep ache erupted in my heart. Not only had I kissed Harry Styles, world famous pop star, one fifth of One Direction. I also betrayed my sister's trust. She trusted me to stay away from him and I couldn't control myself. I would, in no way, ever let her be romantic with the curly-headed fucker, but she didn't want me to either.

I shouldn't think about it too much. I was drunk. I blame it on the alcohol and that damned movie scaring the living shit out of me. If I hadn't agreed to watch that movie with him, I wouldn't be in this mess.

The limo came to a stop outside of the hotel and Dave came to open my door for me. I smiled warmly at him and he returned the favor. I made my way into the hotel and up the elevator. I slid into the room and Tori was nowhere to be found.

I let out a loud huff before collapsing on the couch. I grabbed a pillow and brought it up to muffle the loud groan that I was releasing. I rolled off the couch and trudged to my bathroom, pulling off my clothes and pouring myself a bath. I grabbed my cell as the Jacuzzi tub filled with steaming hot water. I composed a quick tweet. I hadn't been on twitter in months. Everyone probably thought I'd died.

@Iris_InMyPants: @Harry_Styles is pretty fun to drink with...

I slipped into the tub and heard my phone making a pinging noise, letting me know I had a notification. I laughed and sunk further into the tub. I continued to relax in the silence of the bathroom, filled with the sound of my breathing.

Pretty soon I was forced to get out, lest I look like a prune. I dried off and pulled on my Hello Kitty pajamas before flopping down on my duvet. I pulled twitter up on my phone. My mentions were going insane. No specific tweets caught my attention, but soon I received a message from Harry.

From: Limp Dick
I thought you didn't have fun with me.

To: Limp Dick
I did but I've been thinking. As long as my sister doesn't mind, we can do whatever it is we do.

From: Limp Dick
So you've spoken to her? She said it's ok?

To: Limp Dick
No not quite. I was going to ask her tomorrow.


He didn't respond for a long time. I got bored waiting on his response so I stood up from the bed, walking into the hallway. My buzz had worn off and I was starving. When I reached the kitchen, my phone started vibrating in my hand.

From: Limp Dick
What time should I pick you up?


Image


I woke up to a good morning text from the curly-headed motherfucker himself. I tutted at the screen; it was eight in the morning and we had work but we didn't have to go in until late so I closed my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep. When that didn't work, I opted for a quick shower. He wasn't supposed to come and get me until ten.

Harry was driving me to the airport today to pick up Lizzy. I asked Harley to come too and help me keep an eye on her when I have work. She agreed and is having all of her professors e-mail her the assignments that she'll miss.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and composed a text to Harry.

To: Limp Dick
Hey I'm gonna grab a quick shower. If I'm still in there when you show up, the door is open. I tend to take ridiculously long showers. Don't wake Tori. Bitch will bite your finger off! xP


I rolled out of bed and turned on the shower. I trudged back through the apartment and unlocked the door before heading back to my inviting shower. I stripped off and climbed in.

The shower is the one place where I can go and relax, clear my head and forget the world. I was coming to love this apartment. As if I didn't already.

I let the warm water run over my body, relaxing me to maximum extent. I tried to forget everything going on in my head. Then I hear the door open and close, suddenly pulling me from my quiet time alone. My body went rigid when I heard rustling of what I suspected were clothes.

Suddenly, the shower door was ripped open, and I desperately tried to cover myself and snapped my eyes shut. I tried to scream, but I felt a large hand over my lips. I'm definitely about to be raped!

That's what I get for leaving the door open for that fucker.

"Shh... It's just me. It's Harry! Don't scream," his husky voice whispered.

This is making me really uncomfortable right now. I can't scream for help and even though my eyes are shut, I can tell he's naked. Trust me, I can sense a bare dick from a mile away.

Holy shit! Harry Styles is gonna rape me. Any normal girl would love this, probably fantasizes about it every day, but I'm not too keen on the idea of getting raped in the shower.

"Open your eyes. I'm not going to hurt you," he chuckled. I peeked with one eye. I looked down and smirked beneath his hand. My eyes moved up to meet his and I opened my other eye. "Nice, right? You're not gonna scream, yeah?" I nodded as he slowly removed his hand.

"Get the fuck out of my shower! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked extremely annoyed and worried. I was still covering my bare body, but he wasn't. I refused to look at him, so I turned and faced the wall. "I thought you were going to rape me!"

I guess he felt he needed to give me some sort of comfort because he started rubbing my shoulders and I panicked. I didn't feel like getting raped today.

"I won't unless you ask. I'm not going to hurt you. I don't even know why I came in here," Harry whispered in my ear. I could feel his smirk in his voice. I turned, still covering myself, to meet his emerald green eyes that were getting significantly closer to mine.

Holy fucking fuck! He's gonna try and kiss me. Nope, not happening. Not today!

"Get out," I commanded. "You say you don't know why you came in here, but I do. You were hoping to get some of this hot ass, but not today sir. Get out."

He smirked. Cocky motherfucker, isn't he? I think he wants to be slapped. He deserves it. He'd probably get a thrill from being slapped by a naked chick.

I decided against slapping him since I would have to uncover a part of my body to do it. No fucking way that'll happen.

"Sorry. I'm leaving," Harry pouted.

His lips were so plump. Stop it, Iris. Lets just give him something to think about. As he opened the shower door, I turned and smacked his ass then quickly covered myself again. He lurched forward in shock, turning to look at me with wide, owl eyes.

"I'm confused now. Do you want me to stay?" He said with an almost wishful look. He's just too cute, but he has to go. I scrunched my face and shook my head. He slumped his shoulders and turned back to the door.

He stopped and turned back to me with and sad puppy face. Oh god. Just leave, you adorable boy, you.

"But it's cold out there and I'm wet. The heater is already on in here," he whined.

"Ugh, you can hang out in the bathroom until I finish my shower. No peeking though. I want to keep our relationship professional," I stated. I was completely serious, too. I didn't want this kid in my bed. I was being paid to take pictures, not sleep with the band.

"Too late for that. We've seen each other naked. There's nothing professional about that," he smirked at me again. I wanted so desperately to knock that cocky look right off his face.

But I digress.

He stepped out of the shower. Finally! But I just couldn't enjoy my shower knowing he was in the room. I couldn't hear him anymore but I could still sense his presence.

After a while, I was finished with my shower and prepared to get out. One problem, my towel is out there with Harry and I'm in here naked. I peeped my head out of the shower and searched the bathroom for Harry.

No sign of the kid. Maybe I could be sneaky and grab it while he's gone.

I stepped out and quickly walked over to the spot where I placed my towel. It was gone.

Asshole must've used it. No biggie, I'll just get another from the cabinet.

I opened the cabinet and looked inside. Fucker took all of the towels.

Is this some kind of joke? Does he think this is funny? Fuck no, that's not funny.

I made my way over to the door that joined the bathroom to my room. I quietly popped my head out only to see Harry sitting on my bed wrapped in a towel with a huge grin on his face. His dimples were as deep as I'd ever seen them. I looked to the piled of towels sitting next to him.

"Bring me a towel, would you?" I tried to sound as nice as possible. He just shook his head at me, his grin spread wider and wider by the second.

"Fucker I'm not playing games with you! Bring me a fucking towel or I'll rip you penis off," I tried to sound angry but the grin on my face and the way I laughed my words weren't fooling anyone. Certainly not him.

He stood up and handed me a towel. I thanked him and wrapped it around myself, walking out into the room. He stayed in the room while I searched for an outfit, which I didn't mind until he tried to tug my towel off.

I saw it coming and turned quickly, ripping his off as well. He stood and laughed as I used his towel to cover myself. I'm fairly sure he didn't see anything.I pushed him out of the room as I needed to get dressed.

"But I'm naked," he whined.

"Oh well," I shrugged.

"Come on Iris please," he stuck his hand out to catch the door.

"I don't trust you not to look," I shook my head.

"You don't trust me?" He pouted jokingly.

"Nope," I smiled. "You have a towel. Cover yourself; I'll be done in a bit."

I closed the door and proceeded to get ready. When I was prepared, I stepped out into the hall to see Tori grinning at Harry as he still had my towel around his waist. I gestured for him to go back in my room and get his shit back on. I turned to Tori with a sheepish look as she smirked at me.

"What did he tell you?" I murmured.

"Nothing," she shrugged. "But he didn't dispel anything I suggested."

"Oh god. What did you say?" I got wide eyed.

"That you two fucked in the shower, but I quickly ruled that out when I realized your screaming didn't wake me up," she laughed.

"What did wake you up?" I wondered.

"The alarm. I have shit to do today," she laughed. "Why is Haz here anyway?"

"He's driving me to the airport," I blushed. "To pick up Harley and Liz."

"Oh and you're going like that?" She cocked an eyebrow, looking me up and down.

"Like what? I don't want to dress up," I chuckled. "It's just the airport, not dinner at some fancy restaurant."

"Alright then," Tori laughed. "Are you trying to make an impression on Harry or not?"

"Ha! That's been accomplished already," I mumbled under my breath. I didn't think she heard me but apparently she did, giving me a shocked look.

"Were you safe?" She smirked.

"Just a kiss!" I squeaked immediately. "Jesus, just because you slept with Louis, doesn't mean I slept with Harry."

"Cheep shot!" She lightly smacked my arm.

There's no way Harry takes this long to put clothes on. I had a feeling he was listening through the door. I turned and forced the door open suddenly and, sure enough, a thud followed.

"Fuck," Harry cursed as he rubbed the side of his face.

"Yep, that's what you get for eavesdropping," I smirked as Tori cackled.

"Hey," he pointed a finger at my roommate. "You shut up. I'll have none of that."

"Sorry Curly," she giggled, ruffling his hair with her fingers.

"Have fun you two," she turned back to her bedroom door before turning back to look at both of us. "But not too much fun. I don't think your sister would like it if she found out you were pregnant with Hazza's kid... or maybe she will. That's permanent bondage."

With that, she disappeared into her room, leaving me violently blushing. Harry was failing to hold back his laugh. I dropped my head to look at my feet as I lost control of my giggles. Harry had moved forward to wrap an arm around my shoulders as we laughed ridiculously at my idiot roommate.

I finally looked up to him with tears of laughter drifting down my cheeks, "Come on Curly. Let's go get those fangirls from the airport."

We walked out of the apartment, his arm still around my shoulders. We traveled down through the lobby and out to Dave waiting on us.

Image


The first sign of the two most important girls in my life was the sight of Harley running toward me with arms stretched out for a hug. I ran into her and we collided in a rough hug. We were giggling and talking about how we hadn't seen each other in forever, even though it's only been a little over a week maybe.

Next, I saw Lizzy walking toward us in a rather unenthusiastic fashion. I smiled at her and she gave me a big fake smile. It was one of those when you're staring at someone in public and they turn and look at you like you're crazy and immediately look away.

"What's up you guys?" I cheered. Lizzy simply walked past me to baggage check. My eyes followed her curiously before I turned back to Harley. "What's her problem?"

"Rough flight?" Harley shrugged. I did the same and pulled her over to baggage check. Harry was waiting in the car because, for one, I didn't want to attract too much attention to us, and two, I thought it would be a nice surprise for Lizzy.

When we approached the baggage claim, Lizzy had her bags sitting beside her on the floor and was pulling Harley's off the belt. When she saw us coming, she looked straight to Harley and completely over-looked me.

"I got your bags. Can we go to the car now?" She huffed rather harshly.

"Uh, sure. Follow me girls," I stated quite confused. I started walking out to the limo as Dave stepped into vision. When we approached the vehicle, I smiled and he opened the door, allowing me to slide in beside Harry, followed by Harley and my little sister on the other side facing us..

"Hey again Curly," Harley grinned leaning forward to hug him. He opened them wide and pulled her into a hug.

"Nice to see you again," he chuckled.

I laughed and looked to Lizzy who was wide-eyed and surprisingly silent, a blank look on her face. Her eyes were trained solely on Harry. I smiled at her as Harley sat back down in her seat.

"Hi, you must be Lizzy," he held out a hand to her. "I'm Harry."

She placed her hand in his palm and watched intently as he brought it up to his lips, kissing it softly. She made an attempt to form words but failed horribly.

"Charmed to make your acquaintance," he winked. She got a familiar look on her face as he released her hand. I quickly reached up to cover his ears as she let out the loudest banshee scream I'd ever heard.

"OH MY GOD! HARRY STYLES!" She screamed loudly. Harley and I could hear her quite clearly and Harry tried his hardest to hold back the laughter. When she'd finished her little episode, I released Harry's head.

"Ah! Lizzy!" he yelled, not nearly as loud as she did. Bless him. He's too damn cute. Lizzy giggled and started apologizing. He simply waved her off, "I get that all the time."

"Lizzy, I'd like you to meet Harry Styles," I giggled, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Duh Iris," she chuckled. Those were the first words she'd uttered to me since they arrived.

Harry turned to me suddenly, "Oh by the way, I meant to ask earlier but do you have any idea where Niall was yesterday?

"No clue," I shrugged, looking over to Harley as she blushed and looked to the floor. She was in love with Niall and that was made quite clear the day they came over to hang out with us.

I picked my head up and smiled as we pulled up to the hotel. We all piled out and walked upstairs to mine and Tori's room. Lizzy and Harley started carrying their bags to the guest room.

"Lizzy," I said and she stopped and turned to me. "I thought we were sharing a room?"

"Change of plans," she shrugged and followed Harley into the room. I turned to Harry, throwing my hands out in exasperation.

"She only talked to me when she realized I brought you. What did I do?" I sighed as he just shrugged.

"I gotta go," Harry stated, pulling me into a hug, which I returned. "See you at rehearsals."

Just as he closed the door behind him, the girls came out of the room. I turned to them and Lizzy immediately asked where Harry went, to which I informed her that he'd left to prepare for rehearsals. She sulked and walked back into the room she was sharing with Harley.

"I need to talk to her," I sighed and looked to my brunette friend. She smiled softly and nodded. "Make yourself at home."

"Trust me, I was planning on it," she chuckled.

I giggled and walked past her and moved into the room. Lizzy was sitting in a chair with her feet tucked beneath her by the wall to wall window, staring out over to London. I simply sat on the edge of the bed.

"What's the matter?" I asked sweetly. She shook her head and refused to look at me. "Then I wanted to know if it'd be alright if-"

"No," she growled before I could finish my sentence. I tilted my head slightly to the left in confusion.

"But you don't know what I-"

"No I disapprove."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah! Long chapter! Sorry it took so long. Courtney was hassling me to update, so here you fucking go.

Gif anyone?

Image