Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Fallout

I climbed into the back of the limo with tearful eyes. The entire quiet ride was spent with me releasing frequent and quiet sobs. Tori was interviewing Niall or something so I was left alone to cry, which I was gracious of. No one should see me like this. I guess Dave is an exception.

I was not into the right state of mind for this right now. I had poured my heart out and begged my little sister, who means the world to me, to let me explore my feelings for the curly headed lad but she wouldn't budge. At one point, I was even on my knees asking her to reconsider but she simply wouldn't. I barged out of the apartment, telling Harley to stay with my ungrateful bitch of a sister.

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I simply could not understand what her problem was. At least I asked for her blessing, though I'm not sure it was the right decision now. At least I wasn't doing it entirely behind her back. She obviously knew about it before hand though. Why else would she act like a fucking bitch face before I even brought it up?

Although, if she asked me for my blessing to date Harry, I wouldn't give it to her either. I have a legitimate reason, however. There is a major age difference there, but Harry and I are the same age. I can't seem to wrap my head around the situation.

I knew Harley would have a talk with her and guilt her into apologizing. Lizzy would then try to defend herself by giving her reasoning for acting the way she did. But What reason could she possibly fucking have for being a total cunt?

I was the one who asked Harry fucking Styles, her fucking idol, to fly her out to London to see them. I'm fucking glad I didn't bring her to rehearsals with me, and I'm glad Harry convinced me to fly Harley out here, too. She can handle the bitchiness while I work.

I felt an abrupt vibration in my pocket, breaking me of my thoughts and anger at my sister. Not all of it, just most of it.

Think of the she-devil and she shall answer.

From: Lizzy
I'm sorry... can we talk? I need to explain myself.


I'd say. Bitch. She always fucking does this. Pisses me off to the maximum until I think my head may explode, then she turns around and apologizes, and stupidly, I forgive her. Every fucking time. Not this time.

She'll apologize, I'll be civil with her for the rest of her visit, then I'm sending her ass home. After that, my problems and better judgement go with her. So long problems. Hello Harry Styles.

Yep. I said it. Or rather thought it. After Lizzy is back in the states, I'm going hog fucking wild with a certain curly headed fucker. She can suck on that.

I felt the phone vibrate once more in my hand, where I was still clutching it tightly in my fingers. It was a message from Harry.

From: Limp Dick
Did you talk with her?


What am I supposed to tell him?

Oh yea Harry. I talked to her and she refused to hear me out so I'll just be a huge bitch and go behind her back.

Sounds about right.

To: Limp Dick
yea...

From: Limp Dick
What did she say?

To: Limp Dick
Doesn't matter. I don't care anymore. I love her but her opinion does not matter to me anymore.

From: Limp Dick
Then I guess that means no. Tori and Niall just walked in. I'll see you when you get here.

To: Limp Dick
I'll see ya soon. I'm in the car right now, headed your way.


He didn't reply to the last one. I'd assumed he went to practice a song with the guys or something. The vehicle parked and I climbed out with my camera bag in hand. My tears had dried and I felt a huge deal better.

I stepped into the room where everyone was silently looking at Louis with shocked expressions. They didn't realize I had entered and I wasn't about to make myself known. Harry was seated on the couch next to Victoria, shaking his head. Louis had a tight arm around Eleanor. Niall, Liam and Zayn were standing around looking quite shocked at something it appeared Lou had said.

"That was uncalled for Lou," Harry spoke.

Suddenly, Niall pulled my fiery haired coworker up from the couch, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. Louis opened his mouth to say something but Niall spoke abruptly to stop him.

"I think you've said enough tonight, don't you?" His thick accent seemed to echo through the quiet space.

Louis looked utterly defeated as he slumped his shoulders, shrugging off his girlfriend's efforts to comfort him. Tori looked like she just wanted to hug him and make it all go away. I know I did. I didn't know what had happened but I hated to see it happening.

"I'm sorry," Louis choked, sounding pained and sincere.

"It's whatever," Tori shrugged.

Soon thereafter, Niall released her, freeing her to sit back down. Eleanor walked away and seated herself in an armchair across the room from Tori. I stepped further into the room as the boys got ready to rehearse. I didn't want to make them aware of my presence but I assumed if I didn't that it would be way more awkward.

"Hey guys," I said in a small voice, smiling sheepishly. "I finally made it."

"Hey Iris," Liam greeted. He gave me a weak smile.

I looked to Harry, who I simply nodded to. He was only just standing from the position on the couch. As I made my way over, I placed my camera bag on the couch next to Tori, opening my arms for a hug that I was receiving from no one else. He gave me a small sliver of a smile before pulling me into the hug I wanted from someone in the room.

"What did I miss?" I whispered.

"I'll explain later when we have time to talk about everything," he spoke near silently into my ear.

I turned as Harry released me. Niall, who was still standing nearby, was stood waiting for his hug as well. I made a tiny smile and moved into the Irish boy's arms, wrapping my own around his middle. I received small side hugs from Louis and Zayn. Liam simply smiled as he attempted to round up the boys for rehearsal.

I turned back to my camera bag, preparing myself for any and all the rehearsal had in store.

Image


"I'm home," I called to the apartment. Harley came smiling around the corner as Tori walked through the door behind me.

"How was rehearsals?" She inquired as I shed my varsity jacket, throwing it aside. I looked to my red headed roommate, who glared at me, warning me not to say a word.

"Awkward," I shuddered. She gave me a sideways look. "I'll explain later."

I didn't really plan to. I assumed she would simply forget as she always does.

"Well, your sister would like a word with you. She wants to apologize," she said proudly.

I huffed loudly and moved past her down the hallway. I turned to the door that I guessed she was behind, since that was the room Harley had appeared from. It wasn't locked or even closed all the way. I placed a hand on the wood of the door, pushing it to swing open by itself. As I stepped inside, I saw my sister sitting on the edge of the bed, facing away from me with her head hanging down.

I walked around the bed to look at her. I couldn't see her face through the curtain that her long brown hair had created.

"What do you want?" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Please sit down," she whispered, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed beside her.

"Why are you mad at me?" She mumbled.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I chuckled bitterly. "I don't know. Maybe it's the fact you don't want me to be happy."

"I want you to be happy and that's why I said no," she finally looked up at me with a serious demeanor. "You don't know what he's like. He's a, dare I say, player."

I scoffed angrily. "I don't know what he's like? I'll have you know that I have spent so much time acting like a bitch toward him so that you could be happy."

"That's not what the tabloids say..." she mumbled under her breath as she looked down at her feet. "They have pictures of you going into his house with alcohol and leaving hours later."

"The tabloids? What the fuck?" I snapped. I stood from my seat and walked over to the window overlooking the city. I heard her sigh behind me. "You're seriously going to sit there and tell me that you'd believe a stupid gossip magazine before your own sister?" She remained silent. "I see where our relationship stands."

"Please," she said suddenly. "I've been in this fandom for as long as it's existed. I know what he's like. He never stays with a girl that long and he gets bored really easily. As soon as he gets what he wants, just as quickly, he's tired of it."

"He tried so hard just to get me to speak to him, to acknowledge him," I thought aloud. "At the bar, he was so kind and gentlemanly and I pushed and pushed. I pushed him away. I don't know how long I've been here and worried about you."

"Iris...?" I heard her whimper.

I breathed a breathy laugh. "I kissed him... I kissed him, not the other way around. I brought him alcohol and, in a way, I got him drunk. We watched a scary movie and I kissed him. And you know what? I liked it."

"You have to listen to me," she was near silent now.

"I don't give a single fuck about your opinion anymore. I realized today that I'm grown and I can do whatever the fuck I please," I continued.

"You're right," she mumbled and I froze. My mind went blank as I stared out the window. "My opinion shouldn't matter here. You are my older sister and you're supposed to make mistakes so that I know what not to do. I still don't approve but I guess that doesn't matter anymore."

"From now on, this conversation is over," I said sternly as I turned, walking past her and exiting toward the door. I stopped as I heard her whimper my name one last time. "It never happened. Today went smoothly and without a hitch. Got that?"

She nodded feebly as I proceeded out the door and into the lounge with her following behind. Harley got up from the couch, where she was seated comfortably, to join us.

"Will you two be alright here with Tori until morning?" I asked cheerily as they looked curiously at one another before giving me the same curious look. Harley shrugged and I smiled. "Good."

I walked back through the place and into my room, locking the door behind me. I flopped down on the bed and slid my phone out of my pocket.

To:Limp Dick
You busy?
♠ ♠ ♠
I simply did not want to leave the story like this! I had to! I'm sorry. Courtney said I should leave off with more cliffhangers so blame her.

I am so satisfied with my next chapter and you may be too if Courtney doesn't skip over it. If we don't get enough comments, I'll tell her to drive the story directly around it. Let's say 4 comments and I'll be satisfied.

If nothing else, can we just talk about these new TMH gifs?

Image
ImageImage
Image