Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Tragedy

If I thought that I felt guilty about Louis and I's relationship before, I don't know what to call the emotions I am feeling at this very moment. There was an old rock and roll song playing softly behind the buzzing chatter of some pub on the wrong side of London. I'm not sure how I got here, but the whiskey in my glass keeps reminding me why I am.

The moment where I turned to see Niall's face keeps replaying in my mind like it's some fancy fucking DVD player and it was only making the alcohol go down that much easier. I was royally screwed. The one guy that I shouldn't have fucked over, I some how managed to fuck over. There wasn't going to be an easy way to explain everything to Niall, and at this point I'm not even sure he cares to hear one.

I just kept asking myself the same question: Is Louis worth losing Niall?

My phone began to vibrate for the hundredth time, stirring me from my whirling thoughts. I didn't even bother to turn my eyes to look at the caller ID, I just pushed the ignore button once more. When it began to vibrate again, my eyes snapped down to glare at the illuminated annoyance. Every thirty minutes or so my phone would ring and it would be Louis or Harry. They were seriously starting to piss me off. With a loud sigh I answered it, because this time it happened to be someone I cared to talk to.

"Ciao mamma." I breathed,

"Victoria?!" She practically screamed. "Oh thank god."

"It's okay mamma, I'm fine." I hiccuped, annoyed at the fact that someone called my mother.

"Everything's not fine, Victoria you have to come home quick." My body stilled, the drunken fog evaporating from my brain as I realized my mother was crying.

"No." I whispered, my heart speeding up rapidly as my breathing began to become erratic. "No mommy, no."

"Please iníon, he's having problems with his pace maker. They're not sure how ugly this episode is going to get." She sobbed.

My mother was bawling her eyes out and I was thousands of miles away. My father was having another heart attack. I began to panic, fearing the worst- fearing that I was never going to get to see my papà again.

"I'll get on the earliest flight." I chocked. "Tell him I'm coming."

"I will." She whimpered.

"Tell him ma- tell him he can't leave without a goodbye, tell him to fight this."

I was stumbling blindly out of the pub, the alcohol rudely reminding me that I was in no position to be running anywhere. My vision was blurred, the city around me spinning. I placed a hand on my head to try to steady myself, but it wasn't helping. I was going as fast as I could, flailing my arms out to try to hail a cab. This time of night, on this part of town, I would be lucky to get a stranger to talk to me- let alone catch a taxi. I could feel tears cascading down my face as my mind began to tell me things that I didn't want to hear.

You'll never make it.

You should've never came to England.

He's going to leave you.

Stupid girl.


I bumped roughly into someone, causing me to stumble forward. I slung my hands out to catch myself- the sidewalk biting into the flesh of my palms, before I slipped and slammed my elbow down onto the corroded surface.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry." Someone began, picking me up from where I lay dazed.

I slung their arms off of me and glared. " I'm fine."

I turned to continue on my way, but they caught my arm. "Don't I know you?"

I stared at the person's face in a drunken haze, my mind trying to get my lips to form his name and failing.

"Tori?" He gasped, obviously connecting the dots better than I could. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?"

I waved him off. "Fuck off, I don't have time for your bullshit."

"Tori, at least let me give you a ride back to your apartment." He begged.

"I need a ride to the airport." I whimpered, bringing my eyes up to his golden ones. "Please Zayn, just get me to the airport."

He nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulder. "Lets get you cleaned up. You can tell me what's going on and then I'll get you to that airport."

"No." I shook my head stubbornly. "I don't have time for explanations!"

Zayn cringed as my voice elevated. "Zayn? What's going on mate?"

Niall.

"I don't know, it's Tori." Zayn called over his shoulder. "She's crying and begging me to get her the airport- something about she doesn't have time to tell me why."

Niall stepped forward, looking me over with angry eyes. When they softened and he stepped forward, taking my face into his hands I whimpered. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I fell, please get me to the airport." I sobbed. "It's my dad! My dad is dying!"

Niall's eyes widened with shock, his head snapping to the left to look at Zayn. "Call the boys and Paul. We're gonna need the jet."

Zayn opened his mouth to protest, but there must have been something in Niall's eyes that convinced him to just do as he was told, because he pulled his phone out.

"I'm going to put you in the car, we're going to go to the airport and meet the boys there. They'll get your things and I'll clean you up while we wait. You're going to see your dad again Tori, I promise." He looked dead into my eyes, both of his hands holding either side of my face.

I crumbled into him. "I can't lose my daddy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry about the wait! I suuuuuck at time management. Send us lots of love and Harley will have the next chappie up in a jiff!