Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Wanna Get Lunch?

buzz... buzz... Is that my fucking phone? Who's calling me?

buzz... buzz... Alarm? What time is it?

buzz... buzz... Alright! I'm getting up! Fuck me, I'm not a morning person. We've been over this! Regardless, I rolled out of bed. Literally, I fell in the floor. I forgot I had hardwood.

Damn my ass is gonna hurt.

"Ow," I groaned as I stood. "What am I gonna do? I have no ideas for today. Maybe I should go in early. I did take a shower before I went to bed; that'll shave 15 minutes off. And if I don't straighten my hair, that'll save me at least 10 more minutes. I'm gonna grab coffee on the way there, so that's another 10 minutes. Who am I talking to? I sound fucking insane."

I left my room and traveled down the hall towards my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair before turning back down to the bedroom. I pulled out an outfit for the day and quickly put it on. There's no dress code for my job, right? Ah, fuck it, I don't give a shit.

I turned to my vanity set up in my room. It's one of those that you'd find in the dressing room at a strip club. Don't ask how I know that. And don't judge me for having it. It's my house; I can have whatever stupid shit I want in my house.

Get off my fucking case.

I'm arguing with myself.

I slapped on a simple makeup design to match my outfit. I like to coordinate my colors, so sue me? Then, I slid a pair of socks on my feet and began to dig around in my closet for a good pair of shoes to wear with my outfit. I found my extra high-tops and slid them on. I threw on my 'Hipsta Please' Snapback; I don't know what brand this is. I just remember getting it from one of my friends.

Well, I'm ready.

Actually, I'm two hours ahead of schedule. It usually takes me longer to get ready. I guess I'm just so nervous that I rushed. What am I gonna do for two hours? I guess I could see what the guys are doing outside. Maybe I'll go hang out for a while.

Nah. I'll just grab my bag, phone and keys. There's no point in staying and playing volleyball with shirtless boys.

---

Should've stayed at home and hung out with those shirtless guys playing volleyball. Now I'm sitting in my office and drinking coffee by myself. Jessica isn't even here. Damn these young people. Not wanting to get out of fucking bed. Look at me sitting here by myself at 8:30 in the fucking morning. Jessica couldn't be bothered to follow my example?

This is why I'm not a people person. When I'm left alone with my thoughts, I get annoyed by people for no reason.

Maybe one of my friends is up. Probably not but there's no harm in trying.

I scrolled through my phone until I found Harley's contact. She's in college so she might actually be up right now.

To: Harley
What's up? Hey do you like boy bands?


She is like my best friend and she never ignores my texts. Her reply was instant.

From: Harley
Uh... I guess. Why do you ask?


How do I put this? Bitch, I need your help 'cause there's these guys I have to take pictures of and I don't know who they are.

To: Harley
I'm doing a photo shoot for the front cover today and I don't know what any of these guys look like. I thought maybe you could help me out. Maybe you know their names so I can look them up?


I furrowed my eyebrows when her reply took longer than I would've liked. I was getting worried that she had gone to one of her classes or she was with her boyfriend and couldn't be bothered with my call for help.

Then, my phone vibrated on my lap just as I began to drift off into my thoughts.

From: Harley
Um... I guess it depends on who you're asking about. I'll try to help. Who are they?


I smiled at her response. That bitch has never failed me before.

To: Harley
One Direction. Do you know their names? There's 5 of them, right?

From: Harley
Are you kidding me?! Of course I know who they are! Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles. Have fun with those hot ass boys, bitch. I'm gonna be stuck with crusty old men all day. :( We have to have a sleep over at your place one day this week.


I let out a huge laugh. It's been so long since I've seen my main bitch. I miss her so much.

To: Harley
We sure do need to have a sleep over! How's tomorrow? You don't have class then, right? You could even come to work with me and we could grab lunch! I miss my bitch! Have fun in class today. Haha thanks for the help gurl!

From: Harley
No prob! Anything for my hoe! Yea, tomorrow sounds great. See ya then! Bye, hoe


I figured she was about to go into class, so I didn't bother her anymore. I had finished my coffee and I realized I had about half an hour before Jessica was supposed to be here, and then another hour before the boys show up.

I could take a nap until Jessica comes and just look up the pictures then. I yawned as if my body was trying to convince me I needed sleep.

Yep. Sounds good body. I agree.

I set my empty cup on the edge of my desk and walked over to my small couch on the other end of my office. I curled up into a ball on the sofa and looked out the window. After thirty minutes, I realized that I wasn't getting any sleep so I just got up and went over to my computer. I went straight to Google to search these boys.

Hmm. Who first? Niall? Wait, I remember Jessica talking about him yesterday I think. He's the Irish one right?

The pictures loaded on the screen and I almost fell out of my chair. He was actually adorable. His eyes are so blue, and he's blonde.

I would've expected him to be a ginger. Just saying.

Who's next? Harry? Sure, let's go with that.

Once again, when the pictures loaded, I was nearly on the floor. His huge mop of curls is ridiculous! His eyes are really bright. When you look closely, they're like blue and green.

Then I came across the shirtless pictures. Nice body, too. Not bad at all.

Wait, he has four nipples? This picture is getting saved. That's hilarious.

A knock on my door brought me back to attention. I turned my chair around to face a very flustered Jessica. I beckoned her to come inside and she ran inside excitedly.

"One Direction... they, um t-they..." she stuttered and pointed towards the door. She's obviously a huge fan-girl for them.

"Spit it out, Jess!" I prompted. I rubbed her arm as comfortingly as I could. She was about to legitimately hyperventilate.

"They're here," she whispered as low as possible. It's like she didn't want them to here, but my door was closed so I saw no point in doing that.

I must have been looking at those pictures longer than I thought. Last I checked, it was only 9:00.

"Well, send them in. I want to speak to them before we get started," I instructed. She nodded but never moved. "Pull yourself together. I need you to set up the studio and then come get us when you're finished. Are you going to be alright?" I asked. She shook her head in disagreement. "Well, if that's the case, I could go get them myself and I'm sure someone else is willing to take your position for today," I convinced. She shook her head more vigorously.

"No, No, No. I'm sure I can do this. Just one favor," Jessica panicked. I stood from my chair and crossed my arms. I raised one eyebrow at her. "Please come out there with me. I can't face them alone. I just want to meet them," she blurted in a rushed fashion. I looked at her as I made my decision.

"How about this? You go straight to the studio while I bring them in here. Pretend like their not even there; they'll love it. Then, when you come and get us to take us to the studio, I'll introduce you. You can use that time alone to mentally prepare yourself," I offered. She thought pretty hard about it. It's like she didn't trust my decision.

What bitch? You don't trust me?

Calm down Iris. She's only a kid.

Finally she nodded her head in agreement as her goofy grin spread across her face. I nodded back and walked her to the door. We stepped outside and she walked a fast pace down the hall away from the five boys, who watched with confusion.

They couldn't be much older than myself. As they set their sites on me, I put on a huge yet professional smile. They graciously returned my smile.

Holy mother of Jesus. These boys' smiles are dazzling. And the curly-haired boy's dimples were adorable. I mean what? No, none of these boys are really my type if that's what you're thinking.

I motioned toward my office and they followed closely behind. I could feel eyes watching me from top to bottom, scanning my existence, before I heard an awkward cough. I stopped suddenly and turned to see the green-eyed boy's face snap up to meet mine. I could tell he was looking at my ass.

I know it's fantastic but you don't have to stare.

We finally made it into my office and I led them over to the couches by the windows over looking the city. I wanted to know a little about them and what they wanted from the photo shoot before I did anything.

"So boy's, why don't you tell me a bit about yourselves and kinda what you want from me or the photo shoot. Remember, it will be on the front cover," I began. They gave me strange looks like they'd never been asked what they wanted. These guys are weird.

Oh shit. Duh, I haven't introduced myself. No wonder they're all staring at me like I'm stupid.

"Oh, where are my manners? Hi, I'm Iris. And you are?" I introduced. The one with the messy brown bed-head smiled a goofy smile.

"That's better, love," he said.

Love? His accent is so cute I don't even mind his weird pet name. Honestly, I think that if he wasn't British, I would've smacked that grin right of his face.

"I was beginning to think you didn't want to be our friend," he continued, never dropping his same goofy smile. "I'm Louis. These are my mates: Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry," he pointed to the caramel-skinned boy, the cute blonde, the boy with a buzz cut that made him look tough, and finally the curly-haired one.

They're all good looking. Really good looking.

"Nice to meet you all," I grinned politely. At least now I know their names and what they look like. "Now, I need to know what you guys expect from this photo shoot. I mean it's gonna be on the front cover, so it's pretty important that I have your input too..." I trailed off.

Curly is staring me down. It's making me uncomfortable. I blushed and shifted in my seat, which is weird. It takes a lot for me to be uncomfortable. But that's not the point, let's get back to this boy undressing me in his mind.

I coughed awkwardly and all the boys followed my gaze to Harry. Louis elbowed him in the ribs, pulling his gaze from me and making him glare at his mate. I shot Louis a thankful smile and he nodded with a smile back on his face once again.

"We all know you like her, mate. Do you have to make it so obvious?" Niall chuckled.

Oh you, Irishmen and your adorable accents. But he's right. He was being very obvious. What's he playing at? Jessica said he was suave and charming. He hasn't said a word to me. If he likes me, why is he being so weird? I think he just wants to get with this. Back to reality.

"We are gonna be great friends. I can tell I'm gonna have lots of fun with you guys around," I laughed. They all joined in, except for Curly. He was back to undressing me. I glared at him in confusion. "What's your problem, Curly?"

Shit. Did I just say that? I'm gonna get fired.

To my surprise, this little comment made the others laugh harder, and I think I saw Harry crack a smile. Mission accomplished.

"Ok, so I just need to know what kind of vibe you guys want these photos to have. Sexy... fun... casual? I need to know," I inquired. I really needed some ideas. They all looked at each other and exchanged strange faces and nods. When they finally looked back, I jumped a little.

These kids are psychic. They can read each others thoughts. Maybe they can read mine too. I need to stop thinking.

Just as Liam opened his mouth to speak, Jessica knocked on the door. I groaned, a bit annoyed. I'm never gonna get to speak to these guys about the photo shoot. I jumped up to get the door.

"Are you ok?" I whispered to Jessica. She nodded and I pulled her inside. We jaunted over to the boys and Jessica went silent. "Guys, this is my intern, Jessica. She will be helping me with your pictures today," I pushed her in front of me and she stuck her hand out to shake. They must've seen how flustered and nervous she was.

Louis gave me a cheeky smile and pulled the girl into a hug. When he released her, she couldn't control the smile spread across her face and the giggles escaping her mouth. The rest of the boys followed in Louis's example and hugged the hysterical girl. When she received a hug from Harry, she didn't let go easily. Harry had to pull her off and look her in the eye to make sure she hadn't passed out in his arms, which I wouldn't have been surprised. She was a huge Harry fan.

"It seems that the studio is ready for us so let's get up there. Jessica, lead the way," I pulled Jessica toward the door and away from the boys.

When we were half way to the elevator, Louis bumped my shoulder and sent a cheeky smile my way. He looked to Jessica, who was still leading the way with a bit of a skip.

"Louis, don't tease the girl. She's a big fan, and you might regret it later," I whispered, knowing what he was thinking. He shrugged and shook his head. He bolted forward before I could stop him. I saw his body bump hers and I heard quiet giggles come from behind me as I tried to stifle my own.

His arm snaked around her shoulders and guided her into the elevator. When I stepped in myself, I felt a arm wrap around my own shoulders. I looked up into a pair of green eyes staring down at me with a cheeky smile. I didn't object.

"I see you're wearing my hat," he whispered.

Oh, now I remember. This hat was from Harley. I see what's going on here. He thinks I'm a fan like Jessica. Well, sorry to disappoint but I had no idea who you were until this morning. The doors dinged open and we all stepped out. Let's get this over with. This is gonna be one long session.

---

After many laughs and shitty pictures, we were finally finished. We now sat at my computer looking through all of the photos and deciding which looked best. Liam, Louis, and Niall ended up doing a lot of the deciding. Zayn fell asleep on my couch while Harry played on his phone.

We finally came to a decision on one photo, and then, my phone started to ring.

"Harry can you bring me my phone? Who is it?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea who was calling. It had to be Harley. Let's have some fun with the bitch.

"It's Harley. Is she you younger sister?" Harry inquired with a cheeky grin.

"You wish. Do you guys wanna have some fun?" I asked with a menacing grin. They all looked at me with the same grin. Zayn didn't even move, but I didn't really wanna wake him. He was pretty when he slept.

Harry handed me my phone and I pressed the speaker phone button. She had no idea what I was doing.

"Hey, Harley! What's up?" I sounded super cheery. So unlike me.

"Hey, Bitch! I'm in between classes and I thought I'd call to see how the photo shoot went. Why are you so happy? Did you bang one of the boys in a storage closet?" she joked and laughed at herself. I looked to Louis who had leaned forward to speak. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Oh yea. It was good, too. So, how's school?" Louis said seductively into the phone. There was silence on the other end and I could see Niall's face turning red from holding in a laugh.

"Iris... Who. Was. That?" she asked finally, making us all burst into laughter. "I'm serious, Iris. I'm freaking out." The boys laughed and moved to the couches, waking Zayn up. I took my friend off of speaker phone and spoke quietly.

"Hey, you know that Snapback you got me?" I questioned and she fell silent. "Well, I'm wearing it today. I didn't know it was an 'I Heart Harry' hat. Thanks, Bitch," I said with a giggle. She began to laugh along with me.

"No problem, Hoe," she said thinking she was oh, so clever. I turned back to the boys still sitting on the couch. I had an amazing idea.

"Hey, you wanna get lunch?" I said to my friend.

"Yea, sure we could meet at the little restaurant on the boardwalk," she casually offered. I looked up at the five boys on my couches.

"You guys wanna get lunch with me and Harley?" I asked loudly so that all six people could hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole thing is a bit filler-ish, but it's extremely long. Does that make up for it? I hope so. Tell me what you think.