Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Epilogue

A few months after the book was finished, Iris was still staying with Harry, but she sometimes would fly back to the states while the boys were on tour if she didn't feel like accompanying them. They would Skype as much as they possibly could. Iris was working on her relationship with her parents and rebuilding her relationship with her sister. Her parents loved Harry and his parents loved her.

Lizzy really got a kick out of talking to the boys after school. Although the people at school called her a liar, saying there was no way her sister was dating the Harry Styles, she still held her head high knowing she was right and her dear sister was happy with him.

Tori and Louis still fought like cats and dogs but somehow it kept them together. If they didn't fight, it meant they stopped caring. They were never apart more than a week and even when they were apart, they were on Skype every second they possibly could be. Louis's mother thought the world of Tori. She felt like Tori would keep her son under control. Tori's mother thought Louis was good for her. He kept a smile on her face and that was definitely good for her.

Niall had found friendship in Harley, Iris's best friend. Their relationship was strictly platonic. He was a good friend to her and vice verse. He took Tori's rejection pretty hard but all he needed was good friends to help him get through it. The boys played a big part in his recovery. Niall and Louis had been working on rebuilding their friendship. Tori had apologized for her behavior countless times and had also been working toward gaining back his friendship.

All in all, everyone ended up alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys enjoyed the story! We love you guys! <3