Status: Complete

Troublemakers

WHAT?!

"No, Iris. I'm not going to go to lunch with them. I'd probably piss my pants at the sight of them," she joked. She was really not wanting to embarrass herself.

"Well, bring some extra pants 'cause youre going, bitch," I laughed into the phone, earning strange looks from each of the five boys. "And so is Jessi," I added. An expected scream came from the hall outside of my office. All of our heads snapped toward the door. I chuckled under my breath.

"Someone just died," chuckled Louis. He looked questioningly at me as I mouthed 'Jessica'. He nodded and they returned to their conversation.

"Fine, I'll come eat with you guys," she said defeated. I fist pumped and gave the guys a thumbs up. They all smiled back at me in response.

"We'll be there in 20 minutes. Get ready, bye," I hung up the phone and jumped up from my seat. "Are you guys gonna get a cab?" I turned to the boys.

"Yea sure, love," Liam said sweetly.

"Actually, can I ride with you? I don't much enjoy cab rides," Harry piped. He shrugged and gave a sheepish look.

What? Did he just ask for a ride? He did, didn't he?

"Sure, I don't mind, but we have to pick up Harley," I pinched his cheek, making him smile. "C'mon kid, let's go."

I picked up my bag and pulled out my keys. I slid my phone in my pocket and motioned for the rest to follow me as I left my office. When I reached the hall, Jessica was sitting on the ground with her ear to the wall. I laughed while she scrambled to her feet.

---

As we all jumped in my Cadillac, I turned the key, revving the engine and starting my music. My Chemical Romance started to blast through my speakers and I started singing like a crazy woman.

"When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, 'Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned??'

He said, 'Will you defeat them
Your demons and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?
Because one day, I'll leave you
A phantom to lead you in the summer
To join the Black Parade"

I looked over at Harry, who gave me an odd look.

"Welcome to the Black Parade... by My Chemical Romance? Nothing?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He still was extremely unaware of what I was hinting. "You didn't really think I was a directioner, did you?" He shrugged and nodded. He looked a bit hurt. "I'm sorry, was it the hat? It was, wasn't it?" I asked. I hate hurting people's feelings. Can't help it. I'm just a good person.

He chuckled. Motherfucker just chuckled at me. Well, excuse me for caring. Sorry for giving a shit. This is gonna be one long lunch. I might have to smack someone. I'm just kidding, but who knows. Anything could happen.

---

Finally made it to the boardwalk; time for food.

As we made our way down the boardwalk, Harry kept his head down as best he could to avoid being recognized with three strange girls. If you ask me, he looked like a bit of a pimp with Jessica and Harley attached to his side. I walked in front of them so that I didn't laugh my ass off and draw attention to our little group.

Finally we've made it to the small group of people that we had planned to eat with. As we walked up, Harry sat down and I introduced my friend to the boys.

Harley subconsciously flipped her brown hair that hung down slightly past her shoulders, revealing her freckled cheeks and nose. Her brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight as they all smiled kindly at her.

After everyone had greeted my friend, I pulled her and Jessica to order everyone's food. We got one of everything on the menu. One good thing about this place was that the food was really cheap but never disappointing.

We sat at a table that overlooked the ocean as it glistened like a freshly polished gem. We engaged in small talk, slowly becoming more friendly with each other, Niall occasionally stealing one of Jessica's French fries, which she didn't mind.

"So how long have you been a photographer? How old are you anyway?" Zayn questioned me. I became slightly embarrassed and looked down at my food.

"I'm 19 and, professionally, I've only been a photographer for, uh, two days," I shrugged. I peered back up at the dark haired boy.

"Question for Jessica," Louis began in a weird sort of announcer's voice. "How old are you and how long have you worked for Tiger Beat Magazine?" He held his imaginary microphone to her face, making me chuckle.

"I'm 17 and I've been working there for about a year now," she smiled happily. "My internship is almost up actually. I only have like three more months," she said shoving three more fries in her mouth.

"Are you serious?" I blurted in disbelief.

"Yep," she nodded. "But then Allison said I had a part time job waiting for me. Then, when I get out of high school, she'll hire me full time."

"I was about to say, what would I possibly do without you. Today was our first photo shoot together and you've already been so much help," I exclaimed.

"Yea, without her you probably wouldn't know who we are," Harry murmured under his breath to where I was sure only I was able to hear.

"What was that?" I asked putting my hand to my ear and leaning toward the curly headed boy.

"Nothing," he said a bit louder.

"That's what I thought," I said with a ghetto sort of tone, eating another chip from my bag. They all chuckled at my comment. "So how long you guys in town?" I switched subject quickly.

"A day and a bit after this. Why do you ask?" Liam offered. I thought about it for a second. I didn't really care; I was just curious.

Just then, as if cued, my phone started ringing. I checked the ID. "Allison," I whispered. Everyone got quite as I pressed the answer button and held it up to my ear. "Hey, Allison. What's up?"

"I got your e-mail with the photos and your notice that you're going to lunch. The photo that you guys chose for the cover was great!" She beamed, which produced a smile that appeared on my face.

"That's great! I'm just eating lunch with the clients," I winked.

"About that... When do you expect to be back?" She questioned.

"Should be soon," I answered. I took a sip of my drink.

"Yea, don't bother," she replied. I nearly choked on my drink in sheer panic.

"WHAT?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya liked it!