Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Game On

Harley patted my back to try and calm me but my body was in full panic mode. Everyone else shot me worried looks.

"Calm down. I was just gonna say if you wanted to, you could finish the rest of your paperwork at home and take the rest of today and tomorrow off. I wasn't gonna fire you," she quickly reassured me.

"Dammit Allison! You scared the shit outta me!" I huffed. "That sounds great by the way. Thanks babe. When should I have the paperwork done for ya?" I gave everyone and calming gesture. They all looked at me sideways like I was crazy.

"By Monday would be great. Maybe Sunday night," she answered.

"Sounds great; I'll have it done. Your the best," I smiled.

"Perfect, have a nice day off sweetheart!" She hung up and I sighed in relief.

A day off, huh? I've only been working there for like two days. Allison is like the best boss on the face of this earth, I swear it. If not, a close second.

I have an idea.

"Wanna go to my house?" I turned to everyone; again, they gave me awkward stares. "I got the rest of the day and tomorrow off. I'm assuming that means you too Jessica. We can go to the beach behind my house for the day if everyone's free."

"Sounds fun. What's your address?" Harry jumped at the chance.

This kids trying to get me in the sack, I swear. Sorry, Curly; not today.

"You guys just go get your swimsuits and I'll text it to you later. You in Jessica?" The girl shook her head and slumped her shoulders.

"I'm grounded. The only reason I'm here is because one Mom doesn't know and two this is work related," she shrugged. "Sorry but I can't."

"What about you, Harley? You could even bring, whats his name again? Dirk?" I laughed because I don't like her boyfriend. His name's actually Derik but he hates for you to call him Dirk. So I do. Whoops.

"Broke up with him," she shrugged. Mine and Niall's faces lit up at her words.

Wait. Does this adorable Irishman have an infatuation with my best friend. I approve.

"Sweet," I cheered.

"You should definitely come with us then," Niall interjected. "It'll be fun."

You go you brave little leprechaun. She never flirts with guys easily. Took her forever to go out with Dirk, but whatever. He's history.

"Yea, sure will," she winked.

What? A wink? You get you some of that hot Irish ass bitch! GET YOU SOME! I'm stupid.

"Ok then it's settled! You're all, except for Jessi, are coming to my house for beach fun," I beamed. I received various whoops and hollers from our group as Liam and I exchanged numbers.

---

As the boys pulled into my driveway, Harley started to freak out. Turns out she's really hung up on this Niall character. I had to say though, I was pretty excited for today as well. It's only like 2:30 and still bright and sunny outside.

As we stood in our bathing suits and cover-ups, the boys began walking up to the front door. Harley said my bathing suit looked like that of a child, but whatever. Fuck her.

I ran to answer the door just as they started to knock. I opened the door to five very excited looking guys, all of whom I gladly invited inside and guided out to the beach area. My neighbors were already out enjoying a game of Frisbee, which I quickly ran out and joined. Harley and Niall went straight to the water and began splashing each other cutely in the face, throwing their clothes everywhere in the process.

Gag me. Sorry, Not sorry?

Liam, Harry and Zayn began playing a game of soccer, whereas, Louis came to play Frisbee with me and the neighbors. I Introduced everyone to each other and even bothered to point out each of the others.

"Louis meet Andrew and Josh," I introduced. "I'm sure the others will introduce themselves later, but for now, this is Louis."

"Thank you for your very warm introduction, Iris. And nice to meet you lads," Louis shook their hands.

"You from Great Britain?" Andrew asked.

Honestly, he's mostly looks, and Josh is the same way but he actually has common sense. I don't date stupid guys. That's why they're just friends. They hit on me all the time but I always blow them off.

As the game progressed, slowly but surely, the others joined in, one by one. By 4 o'clock, we were all in the water playing Marco Polo, badly but still. By 6 o'clock, the temperature began to drop. It was January after all. We all found our ways to my back porch, Harley and Niall flirting the whole way, grabbing our individual towels.

"Anybody hungry? Might as well eat here since it is dinner time," I offered. They all nodded and I headed back in and straight to the kitchen while they all sat and talked on the patio. In the process of making sandwiches, I heard someone come sneaking up behind me. "Not gonna work; I know you're there," I said without turning around.

"Oh really, then how did you let me get so close?" A husky voice asked over my shoulder, hot breath hitting my ear and giving me chills. Harry. Motherfucker getting cocky? Ok, let's play.

"Maybe I wanted you that close," I whispered turning on my heal. I peered up at the aquamarine-eyed boy, biting my lower lip. He licked his lips and inched ever closer; I mimicked his actions, running my tongue gently over my snakebites. I smirked as his eyes became clouded with lust. I looked down and sure enough there was little Harry, now clearly visible. "Might wanna take care of that before your friends see. Bathroom is down the hall to the left."

I tried to turn back to my work before being quickly yanked around to face him, his eyes a dark shade of green and a smirk on his face. Next thing I knew, I had his lips on mine and his hands on my ass. You know, can't complain.

He pushed his tongue forcefully into my mouth and I let him. I'm not gonna lie, it felt good. Kid's a good kisser. The deeper he kissed me the more enjoyable; I was gonna let him have his fun. He sure was having fun too, until I was forced to push him off because his little friend was rubbing my crotch through my bathing suit. No, not Niall.

"Ok, you had your fun. You seriously might wanna take care of your friend there though," I smirked down at his shorts.

Yea, I did that.

Suddenly, he captured my lips once more, but this was different; more longingly not so forcefully. My hands found his curls and pulled him closer; his crotch grinding into mine. He smirked and pulled away, leaving me gasping for air. He smirked once more and disappeared down the hall into the bathroom.

The fuck just happened?

I finished making sandwiches and brought them all out to the others, making sure to make extras for Niall. Harry soon joined us and smirked at me, to which I replied with the same smirk on my own face.

"Pretty long bathroom break Curly," I said in a completely serious tone.

"Yep, gotta answer the call of nature," He winked. Still cocky Harry. Curly headed motherfucker needs an ass whooping. I need to do something about this; wouldn't want to lead the playboy on. I ain't nobody's playboy bunny bitch.

Iris is no one's bunny bitch.

Game on, motherfucker. Game on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! How's that for motivation? Still don't wanna comment?

What ya think about Narley?

P.S. Changed Lizzy's name to Harley; You'll see why later. ;) so for now... DEAL WITH IT!