The Perfect Tree

The Perfect Tree

“Harry!” I yelled out before waiting a moment. Footsteps eventually led towards the living room that I was standing. I turned around as Harry looked at me curiously.

“I need help.” I whined at him.

“What with love.” His accent flowed over to me as he shot me a lazy smile.

“Should this gold bauble go here, or the silver bauble?” I asked him seriously holding both choices up to eye level. Harry stared at me for a moment.

“Uh does it matter?” He asked confused. I sighed and glared at him.

“Of course it does! I mean I don’t want to much gold in one section and not enough in the other. Or what if I just do the whole tree gold baubles and then wrap lights in tinsel in other colours. But if I do that we are going to have to go to the store and buy different decoration. But then they might no longer have the one’s I want. We shouldn’t have left it this late to decorate.”

“Woah slow down love.” Harry said stepping forwards and cutting into my rambling. “The silver bauble should go there. He pointed at the spot as I glanced at him, to tree and then to the bauble.

“No I think gold.” I decided before placing the bauble on the branch and smiling in happiness. It did look good there. Harry’s chuckles filled the room, I glanced at him confused as to why he would be laughing.

“I love you.” He merely said in answer before pressing a kiss to my temple. I blushed and smiled largely.

“Love you too Haz.” I said sweetly smiling up at him.

“So what’s next?” He asked looking around.

“These baubles. Should we add green? Or red?” I asked him pointing at both boxes.

“Since when did we get so much Christmas decorations?” Harry asked glancing around at the boxes stacked around the room.

“Eleanor and I might have went shopping a few times. I was undecided how I wanted to decorate so I bought enough just to be safe.” I explained innocently. Harry laughed and shook his head.

“Why don’t we go gold and silver baubles this year and have green and red next year.” He suggested. It wasn’t the best idea but I couldn’t think of anything better right now so I agreed.

Harry stayed with me and helped to decorate the rest of the tree.

“Cassey.” Harry groaned as I moved another bauble that he had placed down. I gave him an innocent smile.

“It has to be perfect.” I told him.

“How about you just do it then?” He grumbled. My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head.

“I like you helping.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled down at me. “It shows me where I don’t want things.”

He glared at me before crossing his arms and pouting. I giggled and reached up to press a kiss to his lips. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his nose against mine.

“Come on, we’ve almost finished.” I smiled pulling away and moving out of his grip.

We continued to place the tinsel around the tree before moving on to the lights.

“Okay place this on.” I told Harry giving him the silver light up star to top the tree.

“Are you sure I will put it in the right place?” He teased me.

“You better. There’s only one place for it to be.” I warned him. He laughed and walked over to place it against the tree. When she stepped clear, I turned off all the lights and Harry flicked the switch, successfully lighting up the Christmas tree.

I stood in awe as the Christmas tree lit up beautifully. It was abosuletely perfect.

“You did an amazing job.” Harry said coming to stand next to me.

“We did and an amazing job.” I told him smiling. He laughed and stared directly into my blue eyes.

“Even though you’re bossy, I love you.” He said pressing a light kiss to my lips. I smiled with happiness.

“I love you too. Even though you suck at decorating.” I poked my tongue out at him before squealing as he poked his tongue out to look mine.

“That was just weird.”I screwed up my face at him. He laughed and shrugged before pressing his lips to mine eagerly. I happily responded back, moving my lips against his familiar ones. His tongue easil slid through and explored my mouth. His hands travelled my shirt and stretched across my back sending shivers throughout my body.

“So do you really think it’s perfect?” I asked Harry, quickly pulling back from him. He groaned and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

“Cass.” He groaned.

“It has to be perfect for Christmas.” I reasoned with him.

“It’s so perfect that our friends will be jealous. In fact I’m sure they will all try to walk out the door with it.” He told me seriously. A grin cracked across my face.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever.” I laughed pressing my lips to his once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!! :D Hope you enjoyed this!!:D