Tonight, I Will Fall For You

Chapter 2

So after school Alex was standing in the parking lot of Baltimore City High School impatiently waiting for Zack, Rian and especially Jack to arrive. His teacher had let them out early because she had to get to a meeting which is why he had already stood there for a good 15 minutes. Suddenly he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He felt his heart leap. But turning around he saw it was only Jack sending him an apologetic smile. Looks as if not only he just had a heart attack, apparently it had also been very obvious.
“Sorry dude. Anyways, we didn’t really get the chance to talk earlier… and what was the song you just hummed? It sounded great...” he laughed. “It’s called Lullabies. I’ve written it myself. It’s not that great, honestly.” “Dude, that’s amazing! The song’s wonderful!” Jack beamed. Alex could feel himself blushing. “Thank you…” Wow. Alex would never have thought that Jack’s smile was that beautiful…
“Hey, are you okay? Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” Jack asked, looking confused and somehow… nervous? Why was he nervous? Oh right, he probably seemed creepy. The new guy, staring at him. Whoops…
“No, no, everything’s fine, I just zoned out a little…look, Zack and Rian are coming!” Damn, he definitely needed to learn controlling himself better. Luckily Rian and Zack arrived now, chattering non-stop which saved him an explanation and gave him the opportunity to escape from the embarrassing situation.

After that little incident they basically spent the afternoon watching movies (Jack didn’t stop complaining because Rian wouldn’t let him watch Home Alone), playing X-box, emptying the fridge and laughing at the crappy dick-jokes Jack cracked from time to time. It was almost unbelievable: the lanky, innocent-looking, puppy-eyed Jack making those jokes.
And it was also amazing how quickly he could change from the cute pout or his usual lopsided smile to the cocky grin he put on every time when he was about to tell another joke.
Wait, did he just call Jack’s pout ‘cute’? Oh well. So much for his self-control. That could definitely use some exercise.

However, on the next morning some lucky witnesses were able to see miracles happen right in front of their eyes: Jack Bassam Barakat was actually exited to get to school. For once it didn’t take him the usual 30minutes to wake up. Instead he was instantly up and, well, not awake but at least living. Also he didn’t just pick up some clothes from a pile in the corner of his room but already had his attire of choice sitting on the chair next to his bed where he had put it the night before. And all that for one simple reason: the cute, small, incredibly adorable, sandy-haired, brown-eyed miracle named Alexander William Gaskarth. Because honestly, why not make a good impression on him before someone else snatched him away? After all it wasn’t every day that an attractive guy joined his school. Together with his extremely lively German friend who disappeared seemingly without a trace right after school without mentioning any reasons whatsoever. Anyways… there was something about that guy that had fascinated him right away.
And seeing this he couldn’t exactly afford being late to school so he just grabbed a slice of bread and ate it while making his way towards the place he had always dreaded until the day before when two new people suddenly made it all more bearable for him.
“Hey… err good morning?” There was no way he could not recognize this cute, shy voice. “Good morning!” he smiled at him widely. But of course something had to interrupt them from talking. In this case it was the loud ringing of the bell screeching so loud it could easily wake dead people up and make them crawl out of their graves just to stop it. “Uh… I guess I’ll see you at lunch, right?”

When Jack arrived at the cafeteria the others were already sitting at their usual table, laughing about something Zack had just said. He could hear Linda’s laughter all the way through the cafeteria. And Alex… Alex was just sitting next to her, smiling his cute little smile.
“Hey Jack, stop staring at Alex and come over already!” Rian shouted. Jack could see Alex blush, but probably he blushed even worse since he could practically feel the heat in his face, hotter than on a 100-degree-summer-day. Well, fuck. He didn’t even realize he had been staring…
When he sat down, Linda smirked at him and winked. Damn, how much did she know?! How could someone he had only met one fucking day ago catch on anything so quickly? Luckily for Jack she didn’t say anything and just turned back to the others again: “So, would you like to hang out at mine today? My boyf… err... the friend I’m currently living will be at work all day so we’ll have the whole house for ourselves. AND I’ve got this DVD called Home Alone somewhere…” she smirked at Jack, wanting to continue speaking but didn’t get the chance to because Jack decided to practically choke her. What? He just really loved that movie! And maybe it would get him the chance to cuddle up near a certain someone...
Shut up brain!
Just sayin’…
SHUT UP!
Okay, just for the ones who didn’t notice until now: here’s the official prove that Alexander fuckin’ Gaskarth had made him go insane.
Duh. Brand new information there.
See?
“Well, I guess that counts as a yes. How about you?” Linda asked Alex, Rian and Zack. “I don’t know…. I planned on going to the gym but I don’t know if I can trust Jack with Alex…” Zack hinted smirking. “What!? Hey, I-“, Jack’s voice was about three octaves higher than usually.
When the whole group erupted in laughter he decided that it was probably the best to remain silent for the rest of lunch break. He couldn’t be THAT obvious about wanting to make the older boy his, could he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so here's chapter 2.
I don't know if I'll be able to keep updating this fast but I'll try.
Anyways, I hope you liked it, please tell me your opinion, no matter wether it's positive or negative, and a Merry Christmas Eve to you all!