Chance

In Tamaki's Mind

Tamaki's POV

As I met Hikaru this morning he told me what had happened to Kaoru. I knew something had happened. I saw the ambulance drive up to the school earlier and they picked someone up. but I didn't expect it to be Kaoru. I thought someone had beaten the gay guy up.
honestly I felt sorry for this guy no matter who it was. poor boy. he was getting so much bully just because he told everybody about his sexuality. the next time I saw someone bully him I would stand up for him and help him. then maybe we could get to talk later.
a plan for his happiness started to form in my head. maybe I could tell the host club and we could bring him in there then maybe he could talk to Hikaru and Kaoru. I know what they did was just play but maybe one of them would give it a try and become his boyfriend?
"Tamaki senpai?" I felt a hand on my arm and turned around to see Haruhi behind me.
"oh what's up Haruhi" I said smiling at her.
"Hikaru asked me if we would all come with him to the hospital to visit Kaoru after school?" she said.
"sounds like a good idea!" I said.
"we're meeting outside the school building. I asked Renge to come too but for some reason she doesn't want to go" Haruhi said sadly.
"don't worry maybe she just has other plans for this afternoon." I said placing a finger under Haruhi's chin and lifting her face up towards mine.
"okay" she nodded her head or tried to "senpai. please stop doing that"
"oh sorry" I said removing my finger.
"thanks" she said.

after school we got to Hikaru's car and the driver got us to the hospital faster than possible. surprisingly Akira was in the car too.
"Hikaru what's a girl doing here?" I asked.
"she is not just any girl. she's my girlfriend" he said smiling proud.
"eh..." I looked to the others to see if I was the only who didn't know that. Honey and Mori both looked a bit confused. Haruhi had a bit of a confused look in her face. the only who wasn't confused was Kyoya. "Kyoya why didn't you tell us about this?" I asked.
"simply because I thought it was obvious" he said.
we arrived to the hospital and got to Kaoru's room.
"Kaoru?" Hikaru asked.
"...yes" Kaoru answered from the inside of the room.
we all stepped inside and dragged chairs over to the bed and sat down.
"how are you" Hikaru asked.
"I don't know they gave me something so I doesn't have any pain right now. they say I've broken one rib maybe more and I've broken my left leg and right wrist and as you can see I have a lot of wounds and scars" Kaoru explained.
"what happened Kao-chan?" Honey asked.
"I wanna know that too" Haruhi said.
"I don't wanna talk about it..." for some reason Kaoru looked at Akira.
"he was beaten up by some bastards!" Hikaru said angrily.
WHAT! I looked around to see that everybody else was shocked. even Kyoya and it is pretty hard to surprise or shock him.
we all sat silent for a bit until Kaoru lifted his face and looked at me.
"Tamaki senpai I wanna talk to you" he said.
"why?" I asked.
"I just have my reasons can you others please leave?" Kaoru asked.
Hikaru gave him a confused look and I got one as well before everybody left the room.
"so Kaoru what do you wanna talk about?" I asked as the door closed behind Mori.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you want to know more but I can't give you that not today.

I hope you like it ^_^