Chance

Not Expected

Hikaru's POV

soon after Tamaki finished talking to Kaoru Akira didn't want to be here anymore and forced me to leave with her out of the hospital. I wanted to stay a little longer but she didn't really wanted that to happen. I'd started to have feelings for Kaoru. they were stronger than when we just played. but since this morning I have had a stronger feeling for Kaoru than I have ever had before.
we got to the car and I told the driver to drive to Akira's place which he did. then he drove me home.

The next day in school was pretty bad. I thought of going to the hospital without telling anybody not even Akira should know. she would just be against it.
but those plans were all screwed up when I was pulled into the music room by nobody else but Tamaki. he closed the door behind me and I heard the lock click. I looked up into his eyes. what does he want for me? why is he doing this?
"Hikaru I have something important to tell you" he said looking into my eyes.
"what is it?" I asked.
"I know why Kaoru was beaten up yesterday" Tamaki said seriously. how did he know that! was he one of those bastards who'd hurt my brother!?!
"how dare you" I hissed at him.
"Hikaru I didn't do anything. the one you should blame is Akira" Tamaki said.
"how?" I asked. "how could she do it?" oh wait a minute. she called me to tell me that I shouldn't pick her up because she was already at the school. she did it when she was sure Kaoru won't say yes to get picked up because he was too close to the school. she was there when I found Kaoru. why didn't I suspected her then? she did helped... but maybe that was just because I was there and she didn't want to tell me who was behind all that.
"she hates Kaoru" Tamaki said. he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the couches and got me to sit down on one of them and he sat next to me.
"why? why would she hate him?" I asked. I didn't understand anything I thought it was Kaoru who hated her?
"because she could see on Kaoru that he is in love with you Hikaru" Tamaki explained. "Kaoru was the gay guy on the school. the one who got bullied. and the only reason why the public know that was because of Akira. if Kaoru didn't stay away from you she would tell everybody his secret" then I remember the day when I asked Akira to be my girlfriend. I remembered that Kaoru went against it and the day after the bullying started and I heard about the gay guy and... guilt started filling my chest. I'd talked bad about the gay guy in frond of Kaoru. I hurt my own brother! how could I ever do that!. tears started filling my eyes as I realized what I'd done. it wasn't even meant like that.
"what's wrong?" Tamaki said and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"I must be the worst brother ever" I mumbled.
"what makes you think that?" Tamaki said softly.
"I talked shit about the gay an the school right in frond of Kaoru! I hurt him!" then I stood up and ran out of the room. not planning to get to the hospital. not planning to get home or home at Akira for that matter. just away! as far away as I could get. I didn't want this anymore. I'd hurt Kaoru in the worst way I could ever do. I talked shit about his deepest secret. he must have been so sad after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
told you! you didn't expect this to happen did you? xD
I hope you enjoy reading cause I enjoy writing! it's pretty fun. I also finds it fun to write this. and then again a bit sad because of all the pain Hikaru feels for hurting Kaoru.
but what will happen to Hikaru? when will he come back? and what will Kaoru do when he finds out that Hikaru ran away?
I'm bored I know

Jackie ^_^