Chance

Too Rich

Hikaru's POV

I ran until I lost my breath. I stopped, placed my hands on my knees and gasped for air. I looked everywhere to see where the hell I were and got a small shock. I didn't know. I'd got lost! all the buildings were tall, some of them with smashed windows, some of them without classes in the windows and all the buildings were gray. the streets were pretty dirty and I got a sad feeling about the place. I looked down at myself and saw that my clothes didn't fit much here they were too clean and it was so obvious that I had money.
"you" someone poked on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a lady about 25 years old standing right next to me. "do you wanna have fun with me?" she asked.
"no thank you" I said and pulled away quickly. she was scary.
"oh come on" she send me a smile that showed her yellow teeth. URGH let me get away! I started running again as fast as I could. it didn't take long before I lost my breath again. I looked around and tried to find something I knew and could use for help but there was nothing.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and before I knew it I was dragged into an alley and held against the wall.
"well well well looks like we've got a rich little pretty-boy" the guy who held me said with a smirk on his face. a smirk I didn't like.
"so now pretty-boy" a shorter one behind said. "give us all your money or you'll not get away alive" they all let out a laugh. I saw they were about tree or four they sounded like they were more than ten!
"I-I don't have any money" I tried to lie but they knew I was lying.
"give them by yourself or we'll take them and kill you" the one who held me laughed.
I pulled my hand down my pocket to get my purse and gave it to them. the shortest of them opened it and looked at what was there 2000000 yen.. some credit cards... and an identity card" he mumbled showing the card. my passport! "Hitachiin Hikaru" one of them laughed. "what if we kept him here for a little while then maybe we could get his parents to pay a lot of money" they all started laughing.
"wait a sec" the skinniest of them said. "I've heard he has a twin brother is that true pretty-boy?" he asked.
"no!" I lied. I don't care what they're doing to me but they must never ever hurt Kaoru! I couldn't keep my mind from thinking my Kaoru. he has been though so much pain already I can't let anything else hurt him.
"he is lying!" the skinny one yelled.
"if we got his brother we could get more for them and nothing would matter if we killed one of them then they know we are dangerous" the one who held me said.
"okay let's go!" the shortest yelled.
"stop right there!" Tamaki's voice smashed though the alley towards us. I looked up to see him... standing behind a wheelchair which Kaoru was sitting in.
"Tamaki! Get Kaoru away! he is in danger!" I yelled.
I saw their smirks. oups I said too much.
"don't worry Hikaru!" Kaoru yelled. "we called our friends on the way out here!" he let out a small laugh "ladies and gentlemen say hello to Haninozuka and Morinozuka!" he yelled. and Honey and Mori jumped down from the roofs and stood in front of Tamaki and Kaoru.
"you let go of Hika-chan right now!" Honey hissed at them.
"what if we don't want to?" the short one asked as I tried my hardest to get free.
"Takashi hit the big one!" Honey yelled.
Mori jumped up and hit the one who held me right in the face as he let go. I felt a couple of arms around me and before I knew it I was standing right next to Tamaki and Kaoru and watched at Mori jumped back into the fight where Honey was already having his fun.
"so why did you come here to save me?" I asked looking at Kaoru
"what do you mean we are brothers" he shrugged.
"I hurt you" I mumbled.
"that doesn't matter" Kaoru let out a soft laugh which I found pretty adorable.
I let out a sigh of relief then I knelt down next to the wheelchair my brother was in. "I'm sorry Kaoru" I whispered and felt the tears falling down my cheeks.
"for what?" he asked.
"everything." I whispered "everything I have ever done since Akira came into our class" I really started crying now "I'm so sorry... I-I love you Kaoru" I cried.
"oh Hikaru" Kaoru pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back carefully. I didn't want to hurt him anymore. never ever in my life. I would never let anything hurt my brother even if it's gonna coast my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally Hikaru realized he has feelings for Kaoru
but now Akira is standing in the way for their relationship since Hikaru still has one with her. what will they do?

well nothing more from here <3