Chance

Finally Free

Kaoru's POV

it was two weeks since Hikaru found out about my feelings and we became boyfriends. I got out of the hospital yesterday and now we were sitting in the host club music room 3, me on Hikaru's lap and with his arms around my waist. it just felt perfect!
"so you guys are together now?" a girl asked after we told them the true story.
"yeah now we are officially boyfriends" Hikaru said and kissed me on my lips.
"HOW CUTE!" they all fangirl screamed
yeah I know you're asking 'why are they all like this when you were bullied before?' well it seams like the host club helped me out of all this while I were still in the hospital 'cause today everybody came to me and apologized... well except of Akira. she just ignored me and tried to make some fun of me but Hikaru told her to sit down and she actually did what he said.
speaking of the devil... just then Akira came into the music room with hateful eyes towards us. some of the girls around us gave her the middle finger and so did the members of the host club. I looked worried at her. Hikaru didn't seam to notice her until she stood right in frond of us.
"Akira?" Hikaru asked surprised.
"Hikaru what are you doing with your brother on your lap? did't I tell you that I would be upset if you ever did things like that again?" she asked.
"you did" Hikaru said and held me a bit closer to him. "but I don't care about you any longer. you are a bitch and you have hurt my brother Kaoru. the one and only I truly love. if you wants my friendship you have to apologize to him for treating him the way you did but you can never ever have my love again. that belongs to Kaoru" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed deeply and looked shyly down.
"Hikaru..." I mumbled.
"I'll never ever apologize to that piece of shit!" Akira yelled
"DO IT!" Honey yelled getting ready to hit her.
"no! Honey senpai not hit her! you must never hit a girl!" Tamaki yelled.
"even though she kinda deserves it" Haruhi added.
"it'll coast a lot of money if you destroys anything during the fight" Kyoya added.
"Takashi?" Honey asked.
Mori just shook his head.
"saved this time" Hikaru said. "but don't ever talk shit about my brother again and don't ever hurt him. if you do you'll feel the host club's anger understood?" he asked.
Akira just nodded her head, turned around and walked away. Hikaru hugged me softly being careful not to hurt me in any way. I should take care of my broken wrist that was what the hospital told me. they couldn't do anything to my leg except of forbid me to walk. so I'd got the wheelchair. even if it was uncomfortable on stairs it was fine. Hikaru was always the one behind me and if he was on the toilet he told someone he trusted (mostly Haruhi or Tamaki) to keep an eye on me and take care so nothing would happen to me.
just by thinking of him I felt Hikaru's lips on my ear and he whispered softly into it "I love you"
I turned my head towards him and whispered back "I love you too Hikaru" and then we kissed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't like the ending then it's too bad cause now the story is over.
it was nice to write this for you guys :D
I hope you enjoyed it :)
please leave me a final comment and tell me what you think about the whole story and the ending :)

love

Jackie ^_^