Chance

Searching

Kaoru's POV

All the time in the host club I spend with Haruhi. All the ladies were around us to ask me where Hikaru were. I told them that he were showing the new girl around the school. after two hours Haruhi pulled my arm.
"Kaoru don't you think Hikaru should be done now?" she asked.
"eh... well I don't know..." I said biting my lip.
"it's so sad that Hikaru isn't here" one of the girls said and the other agreed.
"You could go and check up on them?" Haruhi suggested.
"eh... maybe... but I don't want to intrude them" I said
"I don't think you are gonna do that" she send me a soft smile. "and if you don't want to go alone then I can go with you"
"Thanks Haruhi but I think I have to do this on my own and Renge wouldn't let us leave" I sighed. I was about to give in right now. maybe I should just wait until I got home and we would see
"no problem I'll ask Tamaki if it's okay if you leaves to search for Hikaru he sure would say yes" that scared me a bit.
I grabbed Haruhi by the shoulders and pulled her ear close to my lips. "have you told him anything?" I whispered.
"about what?" she whispered back
"about my feelings for Hikaru" I whispered. I was about to cry. one thing was if she told Tamaki what would be worse if she forgot everything about it then I would never have anyone to go to and tell about anything in my life. not even Hikaru could know about this.
"no of course I haven't" she said. then she stood up and went over to Tamaki. I followed quickly.
as I got over there Tamaki looked up from the girl he was flirting with. "so what is it Haruhi?" he asked.
"I'm asking if Kaoru could get your permission to go and search for Hikaru. he has been showing Akira around for two hours now and Kaoru has got a bit worried" she said.
Tamaki looked at me. "well of course you can. what I just don't understand is why is Haruhi asking for you?"
"because I want to help him" she said.
"well fine" Tamaki was calm as always. "Kaoru you can leave you have my permission to leave" he said turning his attention back to the girl. "well my dear do you want anything?"
"thanks Haruhi" I said. I walked out of the music room.
I walked around on the school trying to find my brother. I looked everywhere. in every class room, in any other room, in every club I could find. I even looked inside music room 3 again to see if they were there.
I went out on the toilet just to calm a bit. I'd got really upset by not being able to find Hikaru. then I heard voices from one of the stalls.
"do you think you like me Hikaru?" Akira asked.
"yes I think I do. you are really sweet and kind" Hikaru answered in the soft tone I loved more than anything. I felt the tears burning in my eyes and before I could stop it I let out a small cry.
"Kaoru!" Hikaru yelled. he unlocked the stall and shortly after I felt his arms around me. it was so comfortable. "Kaoru why are you crying?"
"you was gone for so long so I tried to find you but I couldn't" I cried.
"for how long have I been missing?" he asked.
"two hours almost tree by now" I cried.
"oh I'm so sorry Kaoru. I didn't mean to upset you and make you worry like this" Hikaru hugged me very tight and then I felt something in my pocket.
"I forgive you Hikaru" I whispered.
"well let's go back unless the host club has finished" Hikaru said.
"they were about to when I searched for you in there" I said.
"then let's just go home" Hikaru said and we went out to the car that was always picking us up after school. I was glad Hikaru forgot everything about Akira for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Kaoru :(

Well I hope you still like it ^_^