Chance

From Dream To Nightmare

Kaoru's POV

I was dreaming. now you may ask me why I knew I was dreaming the answer is that a pink sky doesn't exist in reality and blue grass doesn't either unless someone has dyed it. on the grass was growing pink flowers. I looked up at the sky to see a... blue? sun.
"HEY KAORU!" someone yelled from behind me. I turned around to see that it was Hikaru.
"What is it Hikaru?" I asked
"Akira said something to me about you" he said.
"no matter what it's not true!" I almost yelled "and don't believe anything else" I said
"so it's not true that you likes me as your boyfriend?" Hikaru asked with the most hurt look in his eyes.
"wait that's true that's true!" I yelled.
"urgh stay away from me then Kaoru" Hikaru pushed me and I felt down on the blue grass.
"yes you are disgusting Kaoru" Tamaki said. where the hell did he come from? well it was just a dream so anything could happen here.
"you don't mean that" I beaked.
"oh we do" Kyoya said. "we all hates gays. you are out of the host club"
suddenly I were standing on a stage all the girls from our school were standing around me and throwing things on me while they yelled "gay! gay! gay! gay! gay!" in the front was Akira standing when I looked at her she opened her mouth to whisper:
"I told you Kaoru you shouldn't touch my Hikaru now you are paying the prize"
I heard a loud scream and a lot of cries somewhere outside of my dream it took me a while to realize who was crying...

I opened my tearfilled eyes and looked around in the room. I was laying on the floor again I did that most of the time when I had a nightmare. I looked up in the bed to see Hikaru look down at me.
"finally you stopped screaming Kaoru" he said.
"w-what" I almost cried.
"sometimes you are such a cry-baby you know?" he said. "now I understand why Akira wants to save me from you"
"Hikaru" I whispered and more tears fell down my cheeks "Hikaru you don't mean that do you?" I looked up at him still with tears in my eyes.
He let out a small gasp. "oh no I don't" he said and pulled me back up in the bed. "I didn't mean to hurt you like this or upset you" he pulled me into a tight hug and held me close. "what was the nightmare about?" he asked.
"nothing" I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it" I whispered.
"okay. tell me if it comes back" he said and we laid back in the bed and tried to sleep. Hikaru fell asleep pretty easy but it took me a while to fall asleep again because the yells still sat in my head.
"gay! gay! gay!" over and over again
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay now you see one of the things Akira has done to Hikaru I guess I don't need to tell you I think you can see it yourself :)