Chance

Bullied

Kaoru's POV

The next day when I went to school I found a note on my desk. I recognize Akira's handwriting.

I've already told everybody in our class that you are gay except of Haruhi and Hikaru 'cause it would be funny to play with their feelings but when that happens I promise you will not be there any longer. I will make this as bad as you can do nothing else but commit suicide. and if you don't do that then I will make sure you dies 'cause you are standing in my way and I will never ever let someone do that

I sighed and threw the note away. damn that annoying girl!
"gay guy!" someone yelled behind me and hit me in the back of my head as my forehead hit the desk. I looked up to see one of the boys in the class.
Just then Renge came into the class room and smiled. "if you are gay Kaoru then you can't be in the host club anymore I will tell Tamaki that you are out and don't worry he won't need the reason I'm sure he will already know" she said.
"thanks" I mumbled.
the class started and nothing else happened unless when some girl should give us some paper she wrote something on the back of one of them and when she came to my desk she laid that paper.
homo-idiot
I didn't understand anything. I thought the other students had nothing against gays. I mean Hikaru and I used to do it almost all the time in the host club but now everybody seamed to hate me for being gay. I think that's kinda unfair. but maybe they just liked it because they knew (or thought) we didn't mean anything with it. yeah that must be the reason.

Everything else turned out to be fine except of small notes everywhere I went. only in music room 3 I was safe. when it was time for the host club I just went in there.
"hey Kaoru!" Hikaru yelled. "did you know that there is some gay on the school? it's just so disgusting to think about!" he smiled at me and I tried to smile back.
"Hikaru we shouldn't talk like this about the gay guy" Haruhi said.
"why not? I mean maybe he falls in love with one of us?" Hikaru said.
"or maybe it's just me. remember I'm a girl after all boys falls in love with me" she said pissed.
"nah I don't think it's like that" Tamaki mumbled. "there may be something. by the way Kaoru Henge told me that you are quitting the club. why?" he asked.
"Hikaru has got a girlfriend so we can't do our brotherly love any longer. besides I think I have learned so much here but it's time for me to learn other things. school work you know" I tried to smile at them all but didn't really seamed to work.
"but Kao-chan the host club's nothing without you" Honey said and grabbed my arm. "don't leave us Kao-chan please" he beaked.
"I'm sorry Honey but there is nothing else for me to do" I said smiling at him
"Hika-chan what's wrong with Kao-chan?" Honey asked.
"I don't know and I don't care. from now on Kaoru you are on your own. we are not friends any longer. first you are blaming my girlfriend for things she hasn't done! now you are running around hurting my friends. I'm sorry Kaoru but we are done!" he yelled at me.
"fine!" I yelled back and ran out of the school building.
"hey gay!" some boy yelled.
"what?" I asked.
"lay down on the ground!" he yelled.
"no thank you" I just said looking up at the sky.
"please do what he say Kaoru or we will have to force you" Akira said sweetly.
"I don't want to do it especially not when You tells me to do it" I hissed.
then I felt someone pick me up and throw me on the ground and some boys started rolling me in the dirt.
"now you are as dirty outside as your mind. and you are on the ground where you belong!" one of them yelled and stepped on my head as my face were pressed down to the ground.
"leave me alone" I mumbled.
"as you wish" they picked me up and threw me down the fountain and then they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
poor poor Kaoru :(