Chance

Suspiction.

Haruhi's POV

I was a bit bored. I had nothing to do. without the twins here (well Hikaru was here but he was talking to Akira) it all got kinda boring.
I sighed and sat up in the windowsill. I looked down at the fountain and saw something lay down there. something in human form. worry grew inside of me and I stood up. without anyone noticed I ran out of the music room to find out what the hell was laying down the fountain.
on my way over there I bumped into someone. I looked up and surprisingly into Kaoru's eyes. he was pretty wet and now I knew who I saw from the window.
"Kaoru are you okay?" I asked.
"yes. thanks Haruhi" he said.
"what was you doing in the fountain?" I asked seriously.
"eh..." he bit his lip "I just fell down from the window"
"did you? then I'm surprised you didn't killed yourself" I said sarcastic.
He looked away and mumbled something that ended with 'do that'
"what?" I asked.
"nothing" he said "Haruhi just please leave me alone or just ignore me" he said
"no I don't want to." I said and grabbed his wrist.
"what?" he asked and tried to get free to leave.
"Kaoru I can tell that there is something wrong. I don't know what it is but you have to tell me" I said.
"you can't force me Haruhi" he hissed and still tried to get free.
"I can make the worst things happen to you" I said. by looking at his face I could tell it had another effect than I expected. I could see tears in his eyes.
"that's too late Haruhi. all the bad things that I can imagine has happened" he whispered.
I looked surprised up at him and without realizing I slowly let go of his wrist. he turned around and left me more surprised than ever. honestly who won't be surprised? I expect even Kyoya senpai would be surprised.
I turned around and went back to the host club in music room 3. when I open the door I felt Tamaki pulling me inside
"oh there you are Haruhi! we have been searching for you for so long!" he yelled.
I looked around to see that all the girls had left. I guess it's because Tamaki forced them to as they could search for me or something. it would be just like him.
"don't worry Tamaki senpai. I'm okay" I said. "but Kaoru is not"
I guess Tamaki didn't hear the last part. he kept talking about how worried he'd been about me.
"HARU-CHAN!" Honey yelled and at the next moment I sat on the floor with his arms wrapped around my neck.
"Hikaru shouldn't we go home? I mean since Haruhi has showed up." Akira said.
"okay let's do that" Hikaru answered and they walked towards the door.
as they passed me Akira bend down and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'm so glad you showed up" she whispered into my ear "I couldn't bear if something had happened to you" then she left and Hikaru followed right behind
hmm... there was something about those two... especially Akira. maybe it had a connection to what was wrong with Kaoru?
♠ ♠ ♠
I has the end planned but I wants a little more to happen I have no idea what that should be so maybe it'll take a little while before I updates again ^_^

hope you enjoy reading :)